• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

β«ΈSTAFFβ«· βœ”οΈŽ teh 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯, π•‘π•£π•–π•€π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ + 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ᴍᴏᴅ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄„α΄‹-ΙͺΙ΄ thread βœ”οΈŽ

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I'm gonna have a soggy bottom, a little too much egg mixture and it ran down the sides. But that shit gonna be guuuuuud still.

lol pizza and witchcraft

πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Im honestly looking up to how xork has done So much opiates but still aint shooting. Im a Head strong person too but holy shit, some people start shooting straight from the get go. He got 15+ years in the game and Still not shooting. What an strong person.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Im honestly looking up to how xork has done So much opiates but still aint shooting. Im a Head strong person too but holy shit, some people start shooting straight from the get go. He got 15+ years in the game and Still not shooting. What an strong person.

2 words: needle phobia. I can't even watch someone else stick a needle in themselves. Having a needle in me makes me break out in a cold sweat and feels like every second is a minute long.

That and I've just known so many people who have died from opiates with the needle. It's just a line I will never cross.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
2 words: needle phobia. I can't even watch someone else stick a needle in themselves. Having a needle in me makes me break out in a cold sweat and feels like every second is a minute long.

That and I've just known so many people who have died from opiates with the needle. It's just a line I will never cross.
You're doing it right then. I crossed that line when I first started doing smack in ~2013 or so. Got bad with slamming cathinones for awhile, but have been able to stay away from it for the most part for a good long while.

This past year I fell back into a bit, I was doing meth and 3hopcp mixed shots a little bit. But I've gotten to the point where I don't desire or crave it at all.

I consider myself somewhat lucky, as for as much as I've dabbled and fucked up, I have been able to get away from it unlike others.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
yeah sounds like you didn't develop a serious needle fixation. Some friends of mine would shoot saline when they didn't have drugs just to shoot something.
I shouldn't laugh, but yeah that's a shitty level of desperation.

I was pretty bad with it at first, but I did enough damage and put myself through enough pain to no longer obsess about it.

I still say IV coke was the best/worst. The compulsion is just dreadful chasing the initial euphoria. A-php was like this as well.

Except after doing a big enough shot of that stuff it was like tripping balls.