• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

β«ΈSTAFFβ«· βœ”οΈŽ teh 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯, π•‘π•£π•–π•€π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ + 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ᴍᴏᴅ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄„α΄‹-ΙͺΙ΄ thread βœ”οΈŽ

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
QAnon is real, bruh. The government elites are all lizard pedophile satan worshippers whose home base is the basement of a pizza parlor in DC that is actually not in DC and has no basement.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Glad to have some serious minded commitment going on around here... makes me feel much more insecure.
Is it lunchtime yet?

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
Checking in, feeling like hot trampled horse shit after binging way too much of a couple of stims this weekend.
Im also on a stimulant binge plus whatever else. Imagine that!

Youll better before I do man, make sure of it too. Stims suck the life life out of you. Living life on high speed is like borrowing time from your future to spin in circles digging a spiral now. Your shortening your life and taking it down. Want to see a line graph for clarification?

Fuk meth

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah I stopped at like 5am Saturday night. That's when I ran out. Sunday wasn't as bad as yesterday, fuck yesterday. Today is a little better, especially as time has gone on and I've been drinking tons of water and eating food. I have some wicked rebound anxiety from the etizolam I took consistently the whole 2 days. It's insane how fast I went through that shit (the stims), what the fuck.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
How long ha it been since you last dosed? Usually it takes 2 or more days for me to start feeling withdrawal from bupe because of the half-life.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
How long ha it been since you last dosed? Usually it takes 2 or more days for me to start feeling withdrawal from bupe because of the half-life.

Not only that but bupre can be double and triple dosed and last even longer. (or so I'm told, being on methadone I wouldn't know first hand), in which case it might be as long as 4-5 days before any especially severe withdrawal starts.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
2 days, maybe 55 hours by now. I suffered the physical withdrawals and aim to "use sparely". Massive fail. Though Ive been barely thinking about bupre so it might help.