• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

β«ΈSTAFFβ«· βœ”οΈŽ teh 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯, π•‘π•£π•–π•€π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ + 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ᴍᴏᴅ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄„α΄‹-ΙͺΙ΄ thread βœ”οΈŽ

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Thats clever my man. My most faps in a 10h is 9. I was fuking hypersexual back in the days, still a bit but since drugs so...

Dont fret, youre one of the good ones.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Again... where do we go from here?
I seriously need some dr00gs, peeps. Doesn't matter what kind. Not to be mistaken for a sourcing as I can get into enough shit on my lonely, thank you. ;)
Just a little taste

schizopath

Staff member
I guess Im a drug cause Im bad at listening but good at talking some bullshit. Meh, why even talk when silence is golden.(except when there is a need to talk)

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
You take a cocktail of 4-5 drugs daily my man.
Coffee, cigs, weed, kratom and phenibut do equate to drugs, I guess. Maybe we are never satisfied? I mean, the grass is always greener, no?
Guessing it is a bit safer than h, benz, coca, alcohol and weed but exponentially more boring. Just my take.
Glad to see someone win an award for something whilst I was abroad.
Freakin Dhamer award... why the hell they keep passing me up for this?
Maybe next year....
<3

schizopath

Staff member
Never satisfied etc. Was it worth it? Lol no, you know, should never touch a benzo. The real problem is inherently me but benzos potentiate it. My friends still missing. On Bluelight you can atleast think, if someone doesnt log in, "whew, they finally got their shit right", but when your friend is LITERALLY FUCKING MISSING, the fuck do you think then.

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
I’m here and keen to meet my mod responsibilities but Drug Culture seems to be quite tickety-boo and the participants ever-so well behaved.

Am I missing something?

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I’m here and keen to meet my mod responsibilities but Drug Culture seems to be quite tickety-boo and the participants ever-so well behaved.

Am I missing something?

Nah, most forums are well-behaved these days, since we have such a good crowd in general. The main exception is CEPS; due to the state of politics right now, it is inevitable. Drug Culture sometimes gets people spamming, or actual users getting a little across the line in terms of discussing stuff off limits. Mostly as mods in most forums, we watch for spammers, check reported posts, and generally try to be a presence to guide discussion and be an example of the kind if poster to be (this is the main function of the mods, to guide the culture of the forums).

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Nah, most forums are well-behaved these days, since we have such a good crowd in general. The main exception is CEPS; due to the state of politics right now, it is inevitable. Drug Culture sometimes gets people spamming, or actual users getting a little across the line in terms of discussing stuff off limits. Mostly as mods in most forums, we watch for spammers, check reported posts, and generally try to be a presence to guide discussion and be an example of the kind if poster to be (this is the main function of the mods, to guide the culture of the forums).
I probably need to get my game on as an example, guide, and role model...

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
I probably need to get my game on as an example, guide, and role model...

If you want to get more involved, follow RPs to get a feel for the rules of other forums and apply for another stick as soon as a forum you enjoy opens up.

Otherwise ally-oop me a 86'er and i kill.