• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

β«ΈSTAFFβ«· βœ”οΈŽ teh 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯, π•‘π•£π•–π•€π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ + 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ᴍᴏᴅ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄„α΄‹-ΙͺΙ΄ thread βœ”οΈŽ

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Man, I feel your pain schizo. Before I finally got my shit together to replace my windows, I had 6 windows that were in various stages of broken... one of them had an entire 2 inch gap that was just open to the air. In the winter there was an arctic breeze in my house.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
I have a love hate relationship with youtube. I use it quite a bit myself but recently Ive been thinking that what the fuck is wrong with these videos made for children. I mean they are so obviously fake which makes me think that are we indirectly raising our children to be fake? I mean hollywood does it too with being more subtle at it. Reinforcing behavior for sure.

All I believe, Is it a dream?
That comes crashing down on me?
All that I own
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
I want to believe
But all that I own
Is it just smoke and mirrors?

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
I have a love hate relationship with youtube. I use it quite a bit myself but recently Ive been thinking that what the fuck is wrong with these videos made for children. I mean they are so obviously fake which makes me think that are we indirectly raising our children to be fake? I mean hollywood does it too with being more subtle at it. Reinforcing behavior for sure.
Lmao at Schizo being the one to say "THINK OF THE KIDS!"