Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

In Other News... ☠︎ Crazy KARENS Caught on Camera! ☠︎

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
The original KAREN! KAREN BETTEZ HALNON. Rest in peace and power! END HEGEMONY! SHE WAS DOWN WITH ICP, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, GWAR, CRADLE OF FILTH, MARILYN MANSON, AND EMINEM!!!

You would love the way your research became true and how you became an enigma and symbol of protest of injustice, going viral in both the international media and on the internet, and you were a proud MARXIST WITHOUT SHAME!

2006 Halnon, Karen Bettez. “Social Problems Syllabus, SOC 5.” Published in “Teaching Sociology from a Marxist Perspective.”

First video smoking on plane-I am of the age when this was perfectly legal, and allowed, and encouraged with stewardesses selling cigarettes.

Second video of KAREN'S support for Hugo Chavez and Venezuela:

Last edited:

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
If you don't wear masks , you aren't a real Bernie fan. I hate to break it to your friend. Sanders himself would disown him. We believe in science and compassion for others.
He donated $ to Bernie Sanders, campaigned for him, and is going to write in Bernie Sanders when he votes. My friend is also oddly anti-vaccine which I am not sure why he is?

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
He donated $ to Bernie Sanders, campaigned for him, and is going to write in Bernie Sanders when he votes. My friend is also oddly anti-vaccine which I am not sure why he is?
not sure either, he sure as hell shouldn't support Bernie though. He believes in masks and vaccines.