Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

In Other News... ☠︎ Crazy KARENS Caught on Camera! ☠︎

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
racism is learned. it is a choice.
Could not agree more. It's interesting in that I've seen kids within the last decade interacting in pre-k and elementary settings. All backgrounds, races, religions, etc. Kids don't see a difference at that age, it's just other kids to play with. I suppose the good part about it being learned, is it can be unlearned as well.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Unlearning it takes self-reflection and the desire to change, which can be difficult to inspire in people. But yeah you're right, it can be unlearned.

IMO, racism comes from the "us vs them"/"others" mentality of humans, we feel warm towards those we see as part of our tribe and somewhere along the spectrum of cautious to aggressive about those we see as Other. When kids are raised among people of all races, they think of them as no different to themselves, they see us all as Americans. There is no reason to see any American (or indeed any human) as Other. That attitude is learned, generally through indoctrination via family/local culture.

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
I was stabbed last year by a black guy. Everyone kept telling me do not associate with the black guys in the park, but they were hip to my hustle. One of them eventually tried to rob me, I stood my ground, and got stuck for my efforts.

Now, I have been everywhere in this country, and find that blacks truly do not like whites. For good reason.

I have chosen to dissociate from them. I mean them no harm, but I am not up for any more games of Lets Fuck Whitey.

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
Now, I have been everywhere in this country, and find that blacks truly do not like whites.
Do you feel this was the case BEFORE you got stabbed? What you describe is a significant change in YOUR perception of others, as opposed to a sudden change on their part.

Note, I'm not stating I believe it's true or not. I think people's stance towards others is different everywhere, I don't believe in absolutes. But I also don't believe any group of people change their stance toward others quickly, and it's usually a longstanding view ingrained in the culture.

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Do you feel this was the case BEFORE you got stabbed?
Yes, it has been an overall feeling due to my interactions with blacks throughout the years. The incident in question led to my decision to keep away from them altogether.

I will say though, the blacks I have interacted with were either on the streets during my travels or during periods of incarceration. Perhaps if I had any interaction with any in college, for example (I do not believe there were any blacks in the small community college from which I graduated), my feelings would be different.

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
I will say though, the blacks I have interacted with were either on the streets during my travels or during periods of incarceration. Perhaps if I had any interaction with any in college, for example (I do not believe there were any blacks in the small community college from which I graduated), my feelings would be different.
It's good you at least acknowledge this. Because when it comes down to it, it's really not the race that is the true issue. It's the behavior of a (small or large) group of people and individuals that is the problem, their skin color is irrelevant.

Last edited:

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
I was stabbed last year by a black guy. Everyone kept telling me do not associate with the black guys in the park, but they were hip to my hustle. One of them eventually tried to rob me, I stood my ground, and got stuck for my efforts.

Now, I have been everywhere in this country, and find that blacks truly do not like whites. For good reason.

I have chosen to dissociate from them. I mean them no harm, but I am not up for any more games of Lets Fuck Whitey.
You were involved in selling drugs and hanging out with thugs and criminals. The majority of black people in the USA are not criminals, and hate black people who perpetuate the thug/criminal stereotypes.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
The bigger determinant of behaviour is class rather than race. Wealthy university educated black and brown people have way more in common with their white peers than they do with gang-bangers in a park. The converse is true for low-rent white people who have nothing in common with elite whites other than lack of melanin. The problem with identity politics and racism is that they throw class out the window - when it is still one of the most use fail variables in explaining social outcomes.

mp44god

Bluelighter
I think anyone who watches or plays american football may have homosexual inclinations. Not that they are wrong for doing so. Each to their own.
Maybe they just enjoy the game? I was never into sports either, but that's an odd take you have there. Do you also see phalluses everytime you look at a cylindrical object?

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah I find American football to be a surprisingly interesting game. Not sure why that means I'm secretly watching it for homosexual reasons...?

CFC

Tech Support
In another blow for the Karens, they apparently forgot about the Sharons:

Domino's New Zealand drops 'free pizza for Karen' offer after backlash

Domino's Pizza has dropped a promotion offering free pizza to women named Karen after it was met with a backlash.

In recent years, the name "Karen" has been used as an insult to describe white middle-aged women who are perceived to be obnoxious or racist.

The pizza franchise's New Zealand arm initially said it wanted to give "nice Karens" a break from negativity.

But some said it was tone-deaf, ignored more important issues, and "rewarded privilege".