Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

In Other News... ☠︎ Crazy KARENS Caught on Camera! ☠︎

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
The video of the NY Chaz is hard to watch. I'm starting to have to admit, things are going in a very unproductive direction with a lot of these, which is truly unfortunate for the whole reason it all started to begin with.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
The video of the NY Chaz is hard to watch. I'm starting to have to admit, things are going in a very unproductive direction with a lot of these, which is truly unfortunate for the whole reason it all started to begin with.
Do you have a link to that video from NYC?

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
Fuck me. Sort yer fuckin hormones out bitches... :!

What 23

Bluelighter
And the thing started based on a lie. Perhaps the only thing race had to do with George Floyd's death, if you wanna say that, is the fact that blacks are 8x more likely to resist arrest and act crazy like someone is doing THEM some wrong during arrests. When everything's accounted for, their violent and other crime (the idea that they do fewer drugs has also been disproven), the number of police-interactions and deaths by them is understandable. Some say it's "more than fair". The idea that police are disproportionately brutal to blacks does not hold up. I know for a fact that if I had resisted like some that I have seen filmed, I wouldn't be given half the lee-way of them. Cops are literally afraid, for their lives with them, as they're much-much more likely to meet their deaths by black males than any other race, and as well, to get a lawsuit come down on them. They don't run that risk as much with Whites.

The idea of disproportionate police brutality against blacks, with current framework, does not hold up at all. There is nothing linking George Floyd's death with racism - BLM only attached to it because the image of a white man holding the black man down. And quite frankly if that's the way it is - we absolutely need to separate (despite that I do think of them as just people, and have love for individuals - as two separate groups we're finding it almost impossible to come together, and at this point, I'd rather stop trying, for God's sake)

However, it could be that the modern-day policing, has come about with respect to blacks: The drug war, for instance, was racist in a negative way, from the start, wasn't it? And from that, led to gangs, and from corporations having the ability to go and hop on over to China and Mexico and etc., joblessness, lower wages for our most vulnerable inhabitants. So much has been systemically...negligent. And Blacks starting from their positions, have been perhaps most vulnerable (but nobody is that far behind in this bank/corporate slavery nightmare).

There is some issue, no doubt - BIG issues. But I would have totally preferred it if this wasn't black and white thing. And perhaps more striking down at the real issues which we may actually change (not people's dispositions... you're not gonna convince me a white man that it's no different to have your sexual selections replaced with black or brown women, unless maybe we're talkin' Selena Gomez- And that I am a closed-minded bigot for liking white women, and white communities, white places- 14/88 peace).

Deru

Staff member
However, it could be that the modern-day policing, has come about with respect to blacks: The drug war, for instance, was racist in a negative way, from the start, wasn't it? And from that, led to gangs, and from corporations having the ability to go and hop on over to China and Mexico and etc., joblessness, lower wages for our most vulnerable inhabitants. So much has been systemically...negligent. And Blacks starting from their positions, have been perhaps most vulnerable.
This sums it up well. One can frame it as systemic negligence, systemic racism , or whatever makes them happy. The key thing you seem to be missing, "And Blacks starting from their postions, have been perhaps most vulnerable", was due to systemic racism to begin with.

What 23

Bluelighter
Oh - definitely not missing that. I'm more saying that they're not striking the right chord/root of the problem. They're just blaming whitey for racism. They're resentful of current whites. IF they're simply like children crying not knowing what's wrong, that's one thing- I can deal with that; but if they think they're right in their accusations against white people, sole-y just white people and their behaviors, if they think the problem is fixed by demonizing their race - everything in their history (when they have none- their history is being sold by other black people to Jews, Arabs, and whites, and other crazy nasty shit lots of times), I just can't get on board. But again- A child cries (maybe it's up to another to diagnose?).

So much wrong has happened from this.

And, as for the systemic racism, well- I believe "racism" will happen, especially in circumstances where there is one culture/dominant-group/majority, and another, or others. And especially when they are very different. I think that one way or another, there will be double-standards that develop in the ways of conduct in society. This can be a bias in favor of giving extra help, or perhaps in attempt to keep separate. I think both can be damaging. So I blame the situation to begin with (ideally, we'd be in different, respective houses, and we'd live in respect to that separation, which is true - not to completely isolate from each other or not be friends, but conduct from our more truer positions, to maintain clarity... and hell, I want us to help each other... I just see the current set-up as inherently chaotic).

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]---that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. [Cheers and laughter.] My understanding is that I can just let her alone. -Abraham Lincoln
I think that where we see a difference, we will try to attach other patterns that we see to that difference. It's natural for us to form biases, one-way or another. Blacks forming their own group, and whites being seen as whites, not black, is-itself going to cause some issues.

So I blame the situation, to begin with. I think what is seen as racism (so many things are, now, including preference for your own kind), is only natural, in such circumstances. It's as natural as a vine clinging to the surface of what it climbs, to what is known/expected-to-be (consistency).

I tend to think things are other things. We use words for things, but there might be other things that those things actually are, that are less "loaded" with things that encumber us. All of life is in a sort of competition. It makes sense for us to identify more with some than others, to find comfort and home in what is known; it makes sense that there is "black" and "white" even if there are also just individuals. Those individuals are part of groups. Those individuals will try to stay oriented, and this greater identity will be a part of that- In nature. A kind of pact/collection, of likeness, to defend like-kind, or provide support.

Currently I think a lot of the worst abuses are coming from the people that disregard (or don't understand) human nature. Someone in the future might see the current age, and see it as an abuse on whites- At least the one-directional accusations of "racism", the demonizing of them for their identity - that is separate from others.

I hope this bit of ranting isn't taken as directed at you (or anyone). I have been drinking my morning tea, so the caffeine is coursing...

Last edited:

Deru

Staff member
Actually, I agree with most of what you're saying in this post. I just wanted to clarify the chicken or the egg, that systematic racism played a role in where they started.

What's interesting, though, is homo sapiens do not like difference. We are the only species of the homo/human genus left. We didn't like other human species, so we killed them. So, it makes sense, that since we have no other species of human left, that we would turn on our own races within our species, which is utterly bizarre evolutionary wise.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
Can't access video because I refuse to have anything to do with Twitter. But 'Crazy Karens' sounds intriguing. Is it anything like 'Sexy Sluts'? :D

If so, I may have to make an account...
It is a racist black American slang word for a European-American woman who gets stalked, harassed, and vilified by twatter and on social media, and they have their life ruined for a mistake or miscommunication by both people involved.

It is akin to calling an angry black African woman 'Keisha', an angry black man 'Tyrone', an angry central American man or woman 'Jose, Juan, or Lupe', or an angry Asian 'Kim, Chang, or Gandhi'.

Last edited:

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
It is a racist black American slang word for a European-American woman who gets stalked, harassed, and vilified by twatter and on social media, and they have their life ruined for a mistake or miscommunication by both people involved.

where do you come up with this stuff? "black American slang" ?

You've obviously never watched the videos because you would see Karens don't get stalked or harassed, they're the ones doing the harassing.

It's upper middle class people acting entitled and rude in public. It's not sexist either, there are male Karens.