• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Well it happened again: Another dream about being covered in poop...

Sep 29-30, 2020: "Covered in Poop, Parents Separating, etc."

(The only thing in real life that I can relate this to is that when I was a kid, I accidentally tracked a bunch of stinky dog poop into the house and all over the carpet. My parents were furious with me because they had to have it steam-cleaned and buy me new sneakers.)

I was working out at the gym and went to use the restroom. I brushed up against something and got poop all over my clothes. It apparently came from some famous bodybuilder and I joked that maybe I could sell it on ebay or something.

My parents were fighting and decided to separate. I didn't want to choose sides so both of them pretty much disowned me. I ended up shooting pool with Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees and his family, and they took me to Burger King because I hadn't eaten.

I thought that I had found my old Stacey Q album on vinyl, but it turned out to be a Weird Al album with a parody of Prince's Purple Rain artwork on the cover. It featured a black lady singing one of Stacey Q's songs.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dreams have been sporadic these past few nights, but the ones that I had were pretty vivid...

Oct 2-3, 2020: "Food Kiosk/Chuck Negron"

I was at the local mall and there was a large kiosk in the middle of the food court. There was a really tall guy barbecuing spare ribs in an enclosed pit in the center. It looked uncomfortable because he had to work stooped over all day because of the low ceiling/smoke vent. I ordered coconut water with a splash of pineapple juice because it was known for being really good there.

I found an old photo I.D. that belonged to Chuck Negron from Three Dog Night back in the 1980's when he was on heroin and he looked really thin and unhealthy.

Oct 3-4, 2020: "Rainy Ceiling"

I was at my cousin's house and there was water sprinkling down from the ceiling, but I think that it was supposed to be doing that as opposed to having a leak. There was also some kind of sparkly confetti-type stuff coming down and everything had kind of a magical feeling to it. I was walking upstairs with some young woman behind me and I said jokingly, "Don't stare at my butt!".

Oct 4-5, 2020: "Mom Conjuring Evil Spirits"

My mom was performing some kind of witchcraft-type sorcery with magic potions and all. I think that she was trying to bring my dad back from the dead, but ended up bringing these creepy zombie/ghost beings into the world instead. (They looked kind of like those bald, pale creatures in the movie "I Am Legend".) One of them was supposed to be my dad, but it was more like an evil/negative version of him.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I was on the crew of a huge spaceship (it was like it's own city inside with a controlled atmosphere) stationed on a desert planet somewhere. We were terraforming the planet, getting it ready to sustain human life.

There were these monsters on the planet though that were trying to fuck with us. And these bizarre electrical storms. One of the monsters looked like a gigantic black manta ray fling through the air. Another was a creature that moves through the sand like in the movie Tremors.

rKRMtoE.jpg

eYJ0I4o.jpg

We had intelligence on most of these monsters, and had special forces on board to take care of them . But there was this one that showed up that we didn't know about. It was gigantic but humanoid. Full armor like a medieval knight. Reminded me of the main Knight from the Knights of the Round summon from Final Fantasy VII.

BhktMbN.jpg

This is about where I woke up. I think he destroyed us.

Last edited:
I had such a restless night (I'm still getting used to sleeping without benzos) that it actually made it's way into my dreams...

Oct 5-6, 2020: "Trying to Fall Asleep"

I kept on trying to find a place to fall asleep but couldn't. First I tried curling up on the floor of a hallway but people kept on walking over me. Then I tried to find a comfortable patch of grass in my back yard but the ground was hard and covered in snow & ice. (It got cold during the night and I didn't have the heat on.)

I woke up (in real life) curled up in the same uncomfortable position and never got back to sleep. I only slept from about 4am-6am and now I have a long day ahead. Hopefully I'll have better luck tonight.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I attribute this to being badly bullied as a child/teenager...

Oct 7-8, 2020: "Mean Girl"

I was at the beach and some girl/woman started insulting me for no reason. I went home angry and my mom said that I should file a harassment complaint with the police. I said something like, "No, it's my own fault for being such an ugly loser!" and stormed off to my bedroom.

(I woke up really depressed over it, then realized that there's nothing wrong with me and it's just my old insecurities coming back to haunt me.)

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Another night with only a couple hours of fragmented sleep and no dreams. When I do finally sleep well, I'll probably go into REM rebound and have some epic ones. At least I have that to look forward to.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

These dreams were so mundane that they're almost not worth posting, but at least I had some...

Oct 12-13, 2020: "Old Presents, Chester Bennington"

I found a bunch of old gift packages from my aunt under my bed. They contained some food items and I wondered if they were still edible or not.

I was at the studio of my old singing coach and she said that Chester Bennington had auditioned for Stone Temple Pilots there.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

More boring dreams but I'll post 'em anyway...

Oct 13-14, 2020: "Bag of Coins, Strange Dessert"

I was short on cash and my friend offered me a huge bag of coins that must have had over $100 worth of change in it. I told him that I couldn't accept the whole thing and just counted out $10 in quarters for myself.

Some lady offered me a snack that looked kind of like a Jamaican beef patty. I thanked her but said that I couldn't eat it because I'm vegan, but she showed me the package and it was actually a dessert pastry that had cotton candy inside.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

This is the most emotional dream that I've had in a while...

Oct 14-15, 2020: "Crush on my Female Shrink"

I had an appointment with a young lady who was my counselor/psychologist at her (or someone's) home and showed up late. She said that we would have to reschedule but that she would see me as soon as possible because she really cared about me. Then she started acting flirtatious with me and we played an instrument that was kind of like a double-ended flute (?) that we both had our mouths on at the same time. I realized that she had romantic feelings for me and I felt the same about her, but I felt conflicted about it because I was her patient.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

There was a lot more detail to this dream but this is all that I can remember...

Oct 15-16, 2020: "Living at my Workplace"

I was working at a large department store like Walmart and using the office as my bedroom. My co-workers were all smoking weed outside on their break and I was amused by that. I kept trying to get something from the snack machine but I either didn't have the cash or it was empty/out of order. It was late at night and I was playing music loudly (Prince, I think), then realized that I should turn it down before I get in trouble. My dad was also there and we had a heavy discussion about something but I'm not sure what.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

1). I was going through the bases with a random girl. My dick was bleeding and my dad caught on but never saw us nakey. Don't know why he'd care i think it was his house.

2). A drug dealer who my housemate owes money to came at me and i redirected him to my housemate

I can't believe i remembered more than one!

When I was on seroquel I had the best dreams, now I don't dream as much, but I love when I have dreams of the past and friends of the past.

I believe when I visit my old neighborhood I grew up in, that I'm astral planing or something,because it feels like I'm flying from above looking down, sometimes when I dream with people I've never seen before, I think another life is trying to pull me back.

What do people on this thread think about this,I'm glad I found this thread.

I often dream about people ive never seem before as well. In fact id say the majority of my dreams are with random people.

I had a restless night and this was sort of like an ongoing half-dream that I kept on briefly waking up from then returning to...

Oct 16-17, 2020: "Building a Chair-Burger-Instrument"

(There's no possible way to describe this but I'll try. I posted a sketch of it below.)

I was trying to construct/restore something that was a combination of an old wooden chair, a huge multi-level hamburger and some kind of musical instrument (synthesizer?). It was mostly a chair, but one that I could somehow eat and play songs on as well. :?

There was another part where I filled a large sketchbook full of trippy drawings and writing. I signed one of them "Caligula" for some reason.

Also, one of my female cousins was eating a Burger King "Nightmare Whopper" (the one with a green bun that they sold during Halloween a few years ago), but the bun actually contained cannabis. Yum!

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I grew up around a machine shop that my grandfather owned and much of the family worked at back in the 1970s...

Oct 22-23, 2020: "Machine-Themed Dreams"

(These were like several separate dreams, or parts of the same one that I kept on returning to between awakenings.)

My mom was trying to teach me how to use some machine (like a lathe or industrial saw) in the workroom of the house where I lived as a small child. I had no clue what I was doing but was excited to learn.

I was working at a bookstore like Barnes & Noble and they had machinery running their shelves to restock books and so forth. One kept on jamming up and I realized that it was similar to what I had learned from my mom. I went over and fixed it for the customer by lining up a metal rod with some sort of receptacle and resetting the system. Somehow that turned into me eating hot pepper-flavored gummy candies and trying to get my co-workers to try them.

I was playing a real-life videogame where I had to capture a small, two-headed fuzzy creature (sort of like a ferret) in a paper bag and hold it while someone zapped the "evil" end with a blowtorch to make it a friendly animal. It wasn't as gruesome as it sounds because it was almost in cartoon form. I even had Bert & Ernie from "Sesame Street" cheering me on from a small balcony.

I brought this big multi-purpose machine out into the garage and started it up. It functioned as a heater, gave a cool light display, and had practical tools attached such as sawblades, vice grips, sanders, etc. An old tom cat that used to hang out in our yard years ago fell asleep on one of the upper compartments.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

a had crazy dream of a zombie apocalypse these zombies were super smart ran fast as fuck and could jump at least a few meters and had the ability to smash through walls and could smell humans like they had some dog sense of smell. Highly resistant to bullets. Anyways i was hiding on this super tall concrete tower with a tent on top of it and some dumb motherfucking randoms came along and bought this zombie horde in my direction. The zombies start climbing it like they were fucking spider man got picked up by this helicopter taken to a floating slab of concrete that was literally just floating in the sky with the last like 15 people of humanity which mostly consisted of hot women. But it turns out one of the people was infected turned into a zombie and just ate everybody in a horrific super realistic gore before sexy time leaving myself as the only human left alive gained the ability to fly but so did the fucking zombies so i was been chased through the sky by a horde. This dream last a long while and was quite vivid till they ate me and i woke up.

Had a hardcore full blown acid trip in my dream last night. In this small little house with other random dream people anyways i got stuck in thought loops inside the dream visuals were just like LSD expect the headspace was utter dream confusion also went on a crazy car trip well the world like something out of a surreal painting. Yet by the time the dream arrived at the other place it had turned into a totally different storyline which i have forgotten mostly but i remember it got pretty dark and their were missiles incoming from the sky bombing the town while a hurricane was happening. The entire place got flooded while trying to hide from missiles. Felt pretty intense got hit by some bright white light that almost jolted me awake but i landed back inside the dream but it got alot less vivid. was trying to use lucid techniques to help keep it going but also taking a back seat in the dream and just going along with random storylines.

I much prefer just going along with the storyline of the dream since its quite entertaining than just been full lucid and doing my own thing.

I've had this recurring dream for the last 3 nights in a row, but I'm not exactly sure what it means...

Oct 28...31, 2020: "Communicating Through Signs"

(The details change a bit, but the theme is identical in all three.)

In the first one I had a little set like for puppet shows and I acted out messages to people through the scenes. At one point it was the Neighborhood of Make Believe from "Mr. Rogers" and he (partly him and partly my uncle, actually) said something like, "Find that 'it' that makes you happy and then follow whatever that 'it' is.". It was part of the show but said to me personally, and I found the advice moving.

In the 1st and/or 2nd one I had a small office cubicle set up in the basement with an old record player in it. I had a stack of vinyl albums that I would set up to play in a particular order, and that's how I let the people around me know how I was feeling and what I was doing. I also arranged small items like knick-knacks for the same purpose. Once I put the wrong record on ("I Dream of an Angel" by Chuck Rondell, I think) and quickly removed it because it would have caused a bad misunderstanding somehow.

In the 3rd one I had the cubicle again but it was outdoors (at least partly) and I had to communicate with everyone by leaving certain signs and symbols posted on it. It was also my paying job this time, so I was worried about doing everything perfectly. I lost or damaged a sign, so I had to wade through the deep marshland behind my property and climb a huge pole to get a new one.

Strange...

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer