• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

I was walking down my street, at night, and kept noticing wildlife — insects, reptiles, small mammals — that seemed to claim the land for much more than they were previously owed. I remembered Covid-19's influence on wildlife and thought, "Ah yes", and welcomed the critters, albeit a timid for matters of safety. In any case, a snake had appeared on my arm. Though in real life I would feel terror-stricken, I was surprisingly calm with this 5 foot snake dripping off my arm.

Upon reaching an intersection, this coiling snake had become unruly and I had a considerably difficult time maintaining it's pacification. Soon after, the snake curled down to my feet faster than I could've reacted and had bitten my leg, just above my ankle. The snake squirmed away faster than my eyes could have cared to watch. There were some kids playing on the street and I yelped to summon help via ambulance.

The ambulance arrived and soon after I was seated on my buttocks as the paramedic inserted an IV directly into the snakes piercing hole and began to drain the blood out.

I put on my oh-so-sexy protective mask today and ventured out to the health food store for herbs to hopefully replace my Klonopin as a sleep aid. I got chamomile, skullcap, lemon balm, lavender, mugwort and catnip. I also picked up some l-theanine and l-tryptophan.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

This dream was pretty short but very emotional...

Apr 30-May 1, 2020: "Ex's Wedding"

A woman that I dated many years ago was getting married to some guy and I was at their wedding reception in a banquet hall. She kept coming over to talk to me, and I got the impression that she wasn't really happy with her new husband.

It got to be around 5:00 AM and all of the guests were leaving. I was getting a ride home from someone and my ex asked if she could come along with me. (I don't know where the groom was.) She started to kiss my hand very sweetly and I realized that we both still had feelings for one another.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I've only had a few fleeting dreams from the past few nights so I don't even have exact dates or details...

- I was back in high school and didn't know where my classes were. Some kids were making fun of a slightly overweight girl in a tie-dye tank top and I told her to ignore them 'cuz I thought it looked really cool. For some reason they had an indoor water park there.

- I was back in the house that I grew up in and heard some guy harrassing my mom outside. My dad and I went out to confront him and he started throwing $10 and $20 bills at us as a "peace offering". The dude was wearing a bandana over his face (as many of us are these days due to COVID), so we couldn't properly identify him.

- My mom was sitting at her desk at home looking really ill and upset. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she had just thrown up. She said that she probably just ate too much but I got the impression that it was more serious than that.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I had a dream I was in the car with some friends and we were driving somewhere, I was in the back seat. I had my little vial of 3-MeO-PCE and tiny plastic spoon and I had been dosing it from time to time and was feeling really nice, and I wanted to do some more. We were stopped to pay a toll, there was a single toll booth underneath a giant gas station-like canopy, but like, way, way taller and larger than a gas station one. It was just our car and the one booth and no one else. For some reason I decided I couldn't wait and tried to covertly do a bump, and I noticed as I finished doing it that the toll booth attendant (who looked like a guy I know who plays music in town) was watching. He was like "what's that you have there??" I was like nothing man, don't worry about it. He picked up a phone and called someone and then from way over in the corner of this massive, empty area, a vehicle turned on cop lights and headed over. It was some crazy huge and intimidating vehicle. I felt panic and was like fuck fuck fuck, why didn't I just wait a few minutes? So stupid! Then I realized I was dreaming and woke myself up.

Other stuff happened before that but I don't remember.

I just had a reoccurring dream that i finally remembered.

It was kind of creepy.

I was in this hotel that was actually a random chat lodge where random people would meet and shoot the shit. Nothing sexual really, just a big random meeting house. Kind of hard to explain. Anyway, my sister had gone missing, and i was desperately trying to find her through meeting up with random people and asking them questions like a detective. No one really took me seriously, or gave me small hints that lead me to someone else, who fucked with me, who gave me bad info, etc.

It was really frustrating, and this dream has probably happened several times, i just now recollected it.

Part of me must be subconsciously wanting to drink because I've been so stressed out lately (*slight trigger warnings*)...

May ?, 2020: "Sailor's Bar"

I was at a bar that was filled with the stereotypical sea captain/pirate-type dudes. They were all ordering a drink that was like a mimosa with rum and chanting something like, "A little juice, a little champagne and a lot of rum... just the way we like it!".

May 6-7, 2020 "Late-Night Shift/Looking for Beer"

I was working at one of my old retail management jobs and trying to get everything done so that I could leave. It was around 2am and I was scheduled to be back in early the next morning. I was craving a drink and realized that all of the bars and liquor stores would be closed. I found a few beers in the breakroom refrigerator but left them alone because I didn't know who they belonged to.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I haven't dreamed anything really epic lately but these were pretty cool. I've been trying to lose a few pounds so food usually makes a cameo...

May 8-9, 2020: "Animated Photo"

My mom was showing me an old photograph of the local green in the wintertime, and it was animated like a movie. You could see the snow falling and people moving around. They were having some kind of festival, like when "Santa" makes his appearance downtown around Christmas.

May 9-10, 2020: "Scenes From a Food Court"

An Asian lady that I used to work with brought me to the local mall to get some Chinese food from the food court, but it all looked kind of old and nasty so I ordered from a Wendy's there instead. I got a Triple Baconator which was awesome, and a plain chicken breast that was so hard I named it "plaster chicken". (I woke up and realized that I was chewing on the bite guard that I wear at night so I don't grind my teeth!)

May 10-11, 2020: "Eating Live Sharks"

I was on a cold desolate beach somewhere like Iceland, and it was customary to eat live sand sharks straight out of the water. I took a bite of it and it was very chewy, plus there was some kind of slimy stuff squirting out of its mouth (yummo).

May 11-12, 2020: "Finger Puppet Show/Scenes From a Cafeteria"

I was on a cruise ship where they put on a finger puppet show about medieval times. The brave knight saved the damsel in distress by slaying the "dragon", which was played by a daddy longlegs-type spider. I actually felt bad for the poor spider 'cuz it was a real live one.

I was at the cafeteria of the office building where I used to work, but all they had were lamb/goat burgers that looked old and dry.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

This dream would've been funny if it didn't end up so horrific, especially for someone who loves animals like I do...

May 12-13, 2020: "Poisoned Kitties"

I was at a tavern from my old neighborhood and they were feeding a few of the local cats under the bar. The kitties started acting a little wobbly and we realized that they had been lapping up some beer that spilled onto the floor. They didn't appear to be in any great danger and we were just making jokes about not letting them drive home.

(This is where it got really bad.)

They started acting increasingly erratic, and we thought that maybe someone "dosed" them with LSD or something. Then somebody yelled, "Oh no, there's rat poison down there!". By now the cats were having full-blown spasms, foaming at the the mouth and making horrible noises. A couple of them were bleeding and it was terribly scary.

(Luckily I woke up here, but never got back to sleep that night for obvious reasons.)

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for derailing my own thread with a short rant, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on something...

For anyone who may have followed my threads on other forums, you may have noticed that I deleted them all last week. This is due to the negative feedback that I was receiving from some members. For instance:

- An old thread about the benefits of herbal supplements (chamomile, skullcap, valerian, etc.) for stress relief generated mostly replies stating how foolish I am to waste money on these "placebos", even though they have been used for millenia as traditional medicine. Aspirin was originally synthesized from white willow bark, and quinine from cinchona bark. In fact, in certain countries physicians actually prescribe herbs like St. John's Wort for depression and milk thistle seed for liver damage. I suppose that cannabis, peyote and iboga are just placebos too since they're natural as well, right? 8)

- Some people posted simply to criticize my supposed lack of writing skills, like saying that something made me "nauseous" instead of "nauseated"!

While I believe in free speech, I don't understand why people feel the need to go out of their way just to make me look stupid. After all, I'm sure that I am perfectly capable of making myself look stupid enough on my own! =D

Okay, I feel much better now. Sincere thanks to all of my loyal friends here who have supported me and brought this thread up to almost 35k views and hundreds of awesome replies! <3

I hope to post some good dreams soon when I have the opportunity to get some quality REM sleep...

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I had this dream a few nights ago but forgot to post it...

May 19-20, 2020: "Piano Bar"

I was at a bar trying to play some kind of keyboard, but it was monophonic like an old Moog synthesizer so I could only play one note at a time. People started making fun of me and saying that I didn't even know how to play any chords, because they didn't understand that the instrument didn't work that way. There was a standard upright piano there and I asked the lady that ran the place if I could use it but she wouldn't let me.

I left the bar and couldn't find my car (a recurring theme of mine), and that made me realize that I was dreaming so I decided to fly around and do some sightseeing. At first I had trouble getting off the ground but eventually made it up above the trees and out of the parking lot. There was a beach nearby and I flew pretty high over the water. I spotted a small island below and prepared to land so I could explore it, but it suddenly got so foggy that I couldn't see anything and that's where the dream ended.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I apologize for derailing my own thread with a short rant, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on something...

For anyone who may have followed my threads on other forums, you may have noticed that I deleted them all last week. This is due to the negative feedback that I was receiving from some members. For instance:

- An old thread about the benefits of herbal supplements (chamomile, skullcap, valerian, etc.) for stress relief generated mostly replies stating how foolish I am to waste money on these "placebos", even though they have been used for millenia as traditional medicine. Aspirin was originally synthesized from white willow bark, and quinine from cinchona bark. In fact, in certain countries physicians actually prescribe herbs like St. John's Wort for depression and milk thistle seed for liver damage. I suppose that cannabis, peyote and iboga are just placebos too since they're natural as well, right? 8)

- Some people posted simply to criticize my supposed lack of writing skills, like saying that something made me "nauseous" instead of "nauseated"!

While I believe in free speech, I don't understand why people feel the need to go out of their way just to make me look stupid. After all, I'm sure that I am perfectly capable of making myself look stupid enough on my own! =D

Okay, I feel much better now. Sincere thanks to all of my loyal friends here who have supported me and brought this thread up to almost 35k views and hundreds of awesome replies! <3

I hope to post some good dreams soon when I have the opportunity to get some quality REM sleep...

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Some people are asshats. many Internet forums are full of pompous fucktards who use anonymity to try to make themselves feel better by putting other people down. Fortunately at Bluelight we're not about that. :)

Some people are asshats. many Internet forums are full of pompous fucktards who use anonymity to try to make themselves feel better by putting other people down. Fortunately at Bluelight we're not about that. :)

Asshats, LOL! I've never heard that term before but I think it's become my new favorite word. I thought that I had invented "assholery" but it's already in the Urban Dictionary. Anyway, thank you very much for the kind words.

I had a couple of dreams last night but nothing worth posting in detail. In one I found a bunch of fruit-flavored beers but I resisted the temptation to drink them, and in another I got in trouble at my old office job for not returning messages quickly enough.

My dream life has been virtually nonexistant lately because I've been so stressed out that I just can't turn my mind off. Usually I toss & turn for hours before I give in and take my Klonopin, then I get a few hours of anesthetized sleep and wake up feeling groggy with no dream recall. It sux.

I did have one short funny one the other night...

May 25-26, 2020: "Pauly D"

Pauly from "Jersey Shore" was on a new reality show being filmed on a nearby beach, and I was planning to walk by in the background just 'cuz I thought it would be cool to be on TV.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

My sleep still sux but I remember a few dream snippets from this past week...

- I played a recording of a song I wrote back in 1989 and it had this long, trippy intro that I didn't remember doing.

- I suddenly realized that I was in a crowded mall without my protective mask and nobody else seemed to be wearing them either.

- I was craving a hot buttered lobster roll and ordered one, then remembered that I'm vegan.

- I went to a BBQ at my cousin's house wearing my black bandana mask and joking about how macho I looked.

- I was back at my old office job and couldn't remember how to do anything.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I finally got enough quality sleep last night for some pretty vivid dreams...

June 1-2, 2020: "Scenes From Alaska/More Food Dreams as Usual"

I was in an extremely remote part of Alaska where the population was something like less than 100 people and most of them were related. It was surrounded by nothing but snow-capped mountains and everybody lived in these tiny little cottages. Apparently there was nothing to do but go ice fishing and drink beer, which everybody seemed to be doing. The whole scene was very depressing to me and I remember thinking how hard it must be for kids and teenagers to live up there.

I found a bag of fast food in my dad's old van that looked brand new and untouched, but I couldn't figure out how it got there. It was filled with hot dogs, hamburgers & burritos and they looked really good. I started to search for vegan items but then decided that it probably wasn't very smart to eat food out of a mystery bag!

I went to a fancy Chinese restaurant that was supposed to be very authentic. They had a huge menu and recommended some kind of Schezuan stir-fried beef tripe. I told the waiter/manager/owner (?) that it looked delicious but I can't have it because I'm vegan.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer