• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

I don't really have dreams about sex - too intimate. I dream mostly of 'jobs. Public is preferred it makes it so much hotter.

I fapped atleast 5 times a day so I think thats why I used to dream about sex so much. Agree public sex is hot af.

You dream of jobs? Thats fucking wild.

You play online poker btw? I remember you have talked about gambling. I hate the fact that I am good player but my impulsive behavior usually cancels the good playing.

No I meant 'jobs as in blowjobs and handjobs, lol. I'm more of a scratch off player because of the instant gratification and the chance to instantly take my financial problems out of the shitter. Once my case gets dismissed I'll try to tone it down and get a better paying job.

Oh lol should have known.

Yeah I get it. Scratches are quite a dopamine rush.

How long till it gets dismissed? Nice goals btw. I ll apply to a school next month also in my new city and start looking for jobs.

had a dream about walking on a gravel road I drive along often, looking for my car. There was a forest full of red leaves and pheasants, and an art gallery in the middle of it where old classmates were standing around gawking at paintings I couldn't see hanging on the wall

Wow i remembered my dreams and they both sucked.

1). Sister and boyfriend were addicted to meth
2). Cat died

o_O

I knew that I was due for a crazy night after weeks of poor sleep. Words can't begin to do these justice but I'll try.

Sonicwhite: Whoa dude, I had this N. Korea dream last night before reading yours just now! (I'm not stealing your ideas, lol.) That tripped me out.

February 2-3, 2020: "Computer Time Machine/War with N. Korea/1800's Flood"

I deleted a bunch of files from my laptop down at the beach and it reverted everything to an alternate past. We were living in B&W and my maternal grandfather was strangling another guy to death on the ground. I realized that I had messed up the entire time-space continuum and kept frantically trying to get back to the present day. I partially succeeded a few times but it always returned to the old scene again.

At some point it turned into a trippy animated version of the present/future and I was at some psychedelic carnival. When I looked at one of the rides, it would turn into a recursive Mandelbrot-type pattern that was superimposed onto the scenery. I rode a neon tower like the Space Needle to the top and back very quickly, then I pressed a button that made something shoot to the top of it like one of those bell-ringing games. There it exploded into fireworks and released a can of Coke Zero (the "prize") which looked, felt and tasted amazingly lifelike.

(At this point I woke up for about 15-20 minutes before going into the next part. To explain the dream geography, it took place in the USA but N. Korea and Europe were both within a few miles of it.)

Back at the beach, we were at war with N.K. and I was trying to get away to safety along with other civilians and soldiers. We started running at top speed through N.K. and took refuge somewhere in Europe at an abandoned house in the woods. Some of the others were sick or badly wounded and I was trying to help them but couldn't really do much.

From there it became the U.S. again, but this time back in the late 1800's during a massive flood. We were trying to ration supplies but didn't have much besides hot peppers and a few bottles of old expired patent medicines. My cousin's house was on the other side of the flooded creek and seemed to be in the present day, so I made it over there somehow and gathered up food items for my friends back in the 1800's. Jars of pickled eggplant and marinated mushrooms are the two that I remember, plus some kind of bread or crackers.

There was a "sub plot" going on where my cousin got scammed out of money by some guy posing as a GEICO insurance rep, and that was supposed to be related to the war with N.K. somehow (even though he was American).

At the end it turned into me watching some kind of video montage that showed everybody rebuilding after the flood and factories opening, etc. It slowly changed from B&W to color and was very moving to watch, especially since I had been a part of it.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Feels like I was 15 or 16 again, living with my parents. For some reason we had to move to this house that was in the middle of town. The interesting thing is it was called "the lake house" even though as I said it was in the middle of town and thus no lake.

it was called that because its on stilts, built next to a river that floods. So it resembles a house built on a lake. When the flood comes these men come to my dad looking for work. Some kind of nondescript nefarious work. At this point the flood has taken over and everyone who comes in and out has to use a boat.

The last part of the dream is me upstairs in my room breaking up the stickiest most delicious looking weed I've ever seen. I have to go ask my brother for a rolling paper and when I go back up a huge gust of wind comes through my window and blows it all away.

Most of my dreams have been mundane lately, but this one is worth posting because it was pretty silly...

Feb 4-5, 2020: "Convenience Store Haircut"

My mom didn't have time to see her hair stylist so she sent me to get it done for her. (In dream logic, I would get my hair cut but it would actually show up on her!) I had it done at a convenience store like Krauser's by the woman working behind the counter. She didn't seem to know what she was doing and started to bleach it blond before I stopped her.

I bought a bottle of watermelon rind soda because it sounded cool, and got some kind of gummy candies as well. There were a bunch of shady looking meth addicts hanging out there and I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I was driving my dad's old van and remembered that Cheech (yes, THE Cheech) was waiting outside for me. He wanted to drive but I was afraid to let him because he looked really, really stoned!

:D:D:D

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I dreamed about zombies chasing me again. I went to this retreat with a bunch of friends out in the middle of nowhere. When we got there and went to the cafeteria they had this stew that made everyone fucked up. Except I didn't eat any. A bunch of weird shit starting happening and when I tried to tell people they thought I was kidding. But as soon as night came they came for us.

I wrote part of a song/poem in my dream the other night...

Feb 11-12, 2019: "Weather Song"

(I've been writing music and lyrics for over 40 years now in real life. I've composed some lines in dreams before but they're usually fragmented and sometimes just downright ridiculous. This time my subconscious mind actually impressed me.)

As I was driving along, the weather kept rapidly changing from hot to cold, sun to rain, snow, etc. I started thinking about global warming and some of the erratic weather patterns that have occurred in recent years. I thought that it would make for a good song topic and started composing something in my head like:

"Last night it got so windy that the power lines went down
Today it rained so hard, I was afraid that I might drown
I want to find a place to live where the air is dry and warm
Where I won't have to drive to work in the middle of a snowstorm!"

(I Googled it to see if I had heard it somewhere before but couldn't find anything other than a few similar rhymes like, "We would be warm/below the storm" from "Octopus's Garden".)

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Dream: I was trying to use an ATM but all of these bank employees were crowding around me, supervising my cash withdrawal for some reason.

I asked the tubby one, the bank manager I believe, if he wouldn't mind backing up a bit. He refused. I explained that I wasn't going to use this ATM under such stifled circumstances and would take my business to a competing bank, but the fat controller, who on reflection I recognise was Rob Reiner, wouldn't let me pass.

A fight broke out. I think he had a stick of some sort. So I picked up a chair. Then he had a chair - but now I had a shovel.

He fell backwards on a wet floor sign and started crying. I walked away triumphantly as one of his henchman yelled some "we'll get you for this" type shit.

Then I ran into an ex who asked me what I was up to. "I think I just threw a chair at an obese bank manager who tried to stop me from taking my funds to another bank. You?"

"Shopping" she replied. I could see the disappointment in her eyes.

Hello to all of my Bluelight friends. I've had no dreams to report lately because I basically can't sleep. There was a gap in my medical insurance and I'm in the midst of going two weeks without my antidepressant Remeron (mirtazapine). I have no appetite and basically feel like death. I've been through numerous withdrawals during my drug-using years (opioids, benzos, alcohol) and this is just as bad. Words can't even describe it. My mind is filled with terror. I'm pretty much living on crackers, bananas and water because they're the only things that I can keep down. I dry heave on a daily basis and I'm just counting the days until I can get it refilled on the 26th. Please send some prayers or good vibes my way because I could really use the help. Love you all.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Sorry you're suffering, man. I hope you're able to get back on your medicine soon (or if you want to stay off, that you get past withdrawal soon). <3

Last week, I suddenly started getting panic attack symptoms, not like heart beating out of my chest, thinking I'm dying stuff, but this existential dread thing where my thoughts feel like they're moving infinitely fast, it's really hard to describe, it reminds me of a night terror kind of feeling where something infinitely huge is bearing down on me and I feel a yawning sense of terror without really understanding why, except I'm awake. It's happened 3 times since Christmas and a couple of times before that over the past 2 years. The first time it ever happened, I was on a shit ton of psychedelics at a festival. It comes out of nowhere (except that first time). Every other time it's happened, I have taken some etizolam to interrupt it, but this time I decided I needed to work through it. My girl and I were laying in bed, and it started to get bad, so I started telling her about it... talking helped. Anyway I was quite tired. At some point I started to veer in and out of sleep, except I thought I was still partially awake. I experienced my girlfriend calming me and talking to me about it, and then suddenly her voice would turn demonic and she'd start choking me and saying awful things. This kept happening in several cycles. The thing is, I knew when she was attacking me, I was dreaming, I realized it wasn't real, though it still terrified me and I felt a painful pressure on my throat. Then I would "wake up" and she would be normal again and talking to me to keep me occupied. I would fully think I was awake during those times.

Well it turns out in the morning, she said that after the first little bit of her talking to me, I fell asleep, and so did she, and she doesn't remember any of the other stuff, so I guess it was that weird dream within a dream layering thing happening, where I wake up within a dream but I'm still dreaming.

It was really realistic and unpleasant... but also kinda cool. After I fell fully asleep, I was fine, woke up feeling fine, didn't have any other dreams. Also didn't take any etizolam which is good because now I know I can work through those episodes.

Skating with people I haven't seen for years. Then I was picking poppies and mushrooms with other people I haven't seen for years. There was an orchestra setting up in the fields.

Woke up at 4.00am to the sound of crickets and water rushing down the creek from last night's rain. It sounded like music to me.

I took paracetamol (acetaminophen) before falling asleep last night. It often gives me strange dreams. This was heavenly, I even woke up with an afterglow.

Interesting that it would give you strange dreams, I've never noticed that. I have some galantamine, it's a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, it puts me in a light sleep where I have a lot of vivid dreams, but the quality of sleep suffers. I hardly ever take it but it's interesting.

I've looked it up before. There are a few reports of others experiencing strange paracetamol dreams, but not many.

It seems that a lot of the times I've had really wild, gravity-defying dreams involving flying, leaping over buildings or being able to do impossible shit on a skateboard like gravity becomes light as a feather and time slows down mid-air - it's after taking paracetamol.

Another common thing is dreams where I could feel a powerful sense of momentum, like being on a rollercoaster that travels at the speed of sound or an infinitely slippery floor - it's always after taking paracetamol.

I'd also had lyrica, valium, phenibut and dihydrocodeine yesterday, so that probably destroys any credibility to my paracetamol theory, but on other occasions I hadn't had anything other than maybe some weed and experienced these crazy, dissociative-like dreams after taking paracetamol.