• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Something about trying to get downstream a river and there was some sort of creature also trying to get downstream ahead of me but it got bashed on rocks or something and when I got to it it was bleeding and dying. The creature represented something but I don't quite remember what.

I dreamed that the cat I fostered had left it's new home and walked 30 miles back to my apartment.

I was eating Chinese food with human fingers in it. There was also something before that but I don't remember now. Lol Been having some vivid dreams lately for some reason.

I was standing somewhere and being evaluated and somebody said "he just looks like a hero, doesnt he."

Last edited:
I recently had a dream where i was fighting to the death in a weird world where things had different uses like toilet paper rolls were actually bombs.

I often fly in my dreams, but whereas I used to realise I was dreaming, and so ooh yes, I can fly (i.e. it was lucid dreaming), these days I realise I can fly, but with no realisation that I am dreaming. :S
When lucid dreaming, I only manage to get up to about gutter height, but I'm often much higher when I'm not even trying, and I have no idea that I am dreaming. In the most recent episode of flying, while it wasn't properly lucid, I knew I could fly and that I usually don't get very high, but this time I found a way of getting higher, by launching my self off any nearby fence. I got about three stories high this way, and had a lovely time watching flowers on the trees lit up like lights, and swaying in the draught as I swooped over them.

i dreamt i had an amazing blanket this morning. this blanket put my life at risk, but i was also protected by those that revered the blanket and its possessor.

Anyone have any strategies to evict someone from your dreams?
Actually, it's best to figure out what they represent irl, then you can work out how to change the situation or emotion they represent into something nicer, both irl and in the dream.

Actually, it's best to figure out what they represent irl, then you can work out how to change the situation or emotion they represent into something nicer, both irl and in the dream.

Well the person in my dreams was my best friend, and he's dead irl, so I can't really do much. I also moved far away from the area so I don't have any contact with anyone from there anymore. It was a pretty traumatic incident for a lot of people but for me especially, the details are complicated and way too personal. Oh well 😑

Well the person in my dreams was my best friend, and he's dead irl, so I can't really do much. I also moved far away from the area so I don't have any contact with anyone from there anymore. It was a pretty traumatic incident for a lot of people but for me especially, the details are complicated and way too personal. Oh well 😑
Sorry for your loss. :(
Who the person in the dream was, though, is not what they represent. The feelings that you had about this person in the dream are usually the key. Most likely something that happened in the day or two before the dream triggered an emotion that is in some way connected to how you felt about this person when they were alive, or when they died.

Yeah he's always on my mind. I hadn't seen him for a few months when he died. That wasn't either of our faults really, just circumstances, but I do have a lot of regret about it. And I resent some of our other mutual friends because of how some things played out afterwards.

He moved to the states from Cambodia when we were really young. He was pretty ostracized...we both were at that time. I taught him a lot of English playing Pokémon cards. We rode the bus together etc. He was so fucking funny and never complained about anything.

Wow, I'm way behind on these...

Dec 3-4, 2019: "Mom On Pills, My Ex and a Mob Shootout"

(My mom has never liked drugs or even medication, so I'm not sure where these came from.)

My mom was acting strangely and I realized that she was taking her Skelaxin muscle relaxer by the handful. My buddy helped me wrestle them away from her and called 911 while I watched over her. She thought that my late father was in the bathroom and didn't believe me (or didn't want to) when I said that he had passed away. There was a slanted sit-up bench in the hallway and I stopped to do a few quick reps for some reason!

Later the same guy helped me carry logs from my house to a store like Home Depot that also sold electronics, and I downloaded a videogame to my phone there too. My crazy ex-girlfriend came up behind me and said, "Thank you for completely ruining my life!". She looked really bad and was missing a few teeth. It was upsetting.

When I left, there was a mafia-style shootout in the parking lot and I jumped behind a car after almost getting caught in the crossfire. I drove away listening to "Color My World" by Chicago, but shopped off at a small candy shop to pick up some gummy candies that were something like chocolate and/or caramel. When I got home, I realized that it was already 8:32pm and I had band rehearsal at 7.

Dec 4-5, 2019: "Mom On Coke and Dad Being Mean"

(My dad had a temper but was never this physically violent in real life.)

My dad (partly an old buddy of mine too, I think) had some cocaine and my mom wanted to do a few lines. Meanwhile, I had eaten assorted cold cuts on a hard roll then remembered that I'm a vegetarian. I went to a baseball game and stopped at a Subway sandwich shop to look at meatless options. They had some kind of Middle Eastern dishes like falafel too, but the food behind the counter looked old and crusty.

Later I was helping my dad in the yard of our old house (a combination of two we had lived in, actually) and he got mad at me for covering over some grass with dirt. He had supposedly wanted me to earlier but changed his mind. My mom got mad at him for treating me like that and he started choking her on the kitchen floor. (I woke up just as I was running in there to stop him.)

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

I was eating Chinese food with human fingers in it. There was also something before that but I don't remember now. Lol Been having some vivid dreams lately for some reason.

Haha, no way! I dreamed about Chinese food with a human *toe* in it not too long ago. It's posted on one of these pages.

Tuesday/wednesday night I was a secret agent and last night I was a vampire hunter on a road trip killing rogue vampires who werent married to people and had to kill peoplesss.

I have a few interesting dreams to post once I get a chance. I keep on reading articles about people having crazy dreams after eating stilton and/or blue cheese. They did a whole study on it in england or something. I picked some up and I'm planning to down half a (small) wedge with some Town House crackers very soon, before I start getting ready for bed. Oh, what dreams may await...

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

I've been having very faint dreams lately, except when I wake up and then lay there and semi-wake dream, but those are always inconsequential, just me thinking I got up and am doing stuff but I'm not. Hopefully I'll get back into dreaming mode soon.