• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I had epic dreams last night, well, actually from when I woke up at 8 and then went back to seep til 12 this morning. Strangely I can't remember them right now, which is weird because I DO remember that I became lucid towards the end. I said to myself, "I am dreaming right now" and then kept dreaming (usually when I realize I'm dreaming, I start to wake up). Whatever was happening was really enjoyable so I decided to not try to alter what was happening and roll with it. I am remembering bits and pieces. The dreams were so fully immersive and detailed, I was there and it felt almost just as real as being awake. That was actually what led to me becoming lucid, I stopped and started really noticing the moment, and then the thought came to me "wow, it's amazing I can be SO present in the moment in a dream", which of course made me realize I was, in fact, in a dream.

Really odd I can't remember the details now though, because when I became lucid, I took stock and made a mental note to remember so I could write it down. I think what happened was I lost lucidity again after that and then went into deeper sleep. Because I didn't even remember I had been dreaming when I woke up again, until now.

Hylight

Bluelighter
Dreams. Between your dreams and your reality
There is no distance
There is no time
WAKE UP to your dreams
Live them as the reality they are

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
They know the way
🍄🦄

dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I've been struggling with a lot of insomnia lately, mostly due to some annoying stomach issues that always seem to flare up just as I'm about to fall asleep for some reason. I only had one memorable dream the other night that I thought was worth posting...

Nov 28-29, 2019: "English Dream Girl"

I was hanging out in England with a young woman who was apparently dating Drake (the singer/rapper/musician) but seemed to be interested in me. I started to have strong feelings for her but tried to ignore them because I didn't want to get involved. I went to a fish & chips shop and ordered a "poutine butty" sandwich (cheese, fries & gravy on a hard roll), then I ended up in a train/subway station where guys were buying heroin at the front desk. At some point I realized that I had lost touch with the girl and started to miss her a lot but didn't know where to find her.

(This dream had a lot of impact on me; I actually woke up feeling a bit sad over this lady that I literally dreamed up!)

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I finally got some vivid dreams after being somewhat sleep-deprived for a while...

Dec 2-3, 2019: "Chinese Office"

I worked for the corporate office of a large company in what I think was the mail room. A female manager said that she wanted her Christmas gifts from us early because she was going out of town. She asked me for seeds to grow red, white & blue flowers so that she could plant them to look like an American flag.

I was making paintings for family & friends and realized that I shouldn't be doing it on company time, but my boss said that it was okay if I did one for her too. I made her a semi-abstract of a lady sitting at an outdoor table. I also made one of a horse and one of a baby seal, plus some others that I don't remember. I accidentally ruined some by getting paint thinner on them.

A lady (the boss?) overdosed on Vicodin and we were all waiting for the paramedics to come. The cops showed up and started questioning me, and I was afraid that they would think I was involved. They eventually decided that her symptoms were somehow caused by the fluorescent lights going out overhead.

A lady called and asked me about green tea ice cream, then wanted me to forward her to a number in China. I wasn't sure how to call long distance and she said that I didn't have to because we were IN China. I went outside at night and realized that the office building was shaped like a pagoda. It looked like there were 5 or 6 moons in the sky and they were various shades of yellow/orange/red, varying from roughly golf ball to soccer ball size.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Something about trying to get downstream a river and there was some sort of creature also trying to get downstream ahead of me but it got bashed on rocks or something and when I got to it it was bleeding and dying. The creature represented something but I don't quite remember what.

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
I was eating Chinese food with human fingers in it. There was also something before that but I don't remember now. Lol Been having some vivid dreams lately for some reason.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I was standing somewhere and being evaluated and somebody said "he just looks like a hero, doesnt he." Wtf?

Last edited:

Woodburner

Greenlighter
I often fly in my dreams, but whereas I used to realise I was dreaming, and so ooh yes, I can fly (i.e. it was lucid dreaming), these days I realise I can fly, but with no realisation that I am dreaming. :S
When lucid dreaming, I only manage to get up to about gutter height, but I'm often much higher when I'm not even trying, and I have no idea that I am dreaming. In the most recent episode of flying, while it wasn't properly lucid, I knew I could fly and that I usually don't get very high, but this time I found a way of getting higher, by launching my self off any nearby fence. I got about three stories high this way, and had a lovely time watching flowers on the trees lit up like lights, and swaying in the draught as I swooped over them.

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
Actually, it's best to figure out what they represent irl, then you can work out how to change the situation or emotion they represent into something nicer, both irl and in the dream.
Well the person in my dreams was my best friend, and he's dead irl, so I can't really do much. I also moved far away from the area so I don't have any contact with anyone from there anymore. It was a pretty traumatic incident for a lot of people but for me especially, the details are complicated and way too personal. Oh well 😑

Woodburner

Greenlighter
Well the person in my dreams was my best friend, and he's dead irl, so I can't really do much. I also moved far away from the area so I don't have any contact with anyone from there anymore. It was a pretty traumatic incident for a lot of people but for me especially, the details are complicated and way too personal. Oh well 😑
Sorry for your loss. :(
Who the person in the dream was, though, is not what they represent. The feelings that you had about this person in the dream are usually the key. Most likely something that happened in the day or two before the dream triggered an emotion that is in some way connected to how you felt about this person when they were alive, or when they died.

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
Yeah he's always on my mind. I hadn't seen him for a few months when he died. That wasn't either of our faults really, just circumstances, but I do have a lot of regret about it. And I resent some of our other mutual friends because of how some things played out afterwards.

He moved to the states from Cambodia when we were really young. He was pretty ostracized...we both were at that time. I taught him a lot of English playing Pokémon cards. We rode the bus together etc. He was so fucking funny and never complained about anything.