• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

Whew, hey man, welcome to Bluelight. I'm trying to make it through the wall of text but paragraph breaks help!
Sorry I have a voice to text on my computer and it gets me going.
Thank you for the welcome much appreciated.

Nice, much better. :)

When mickey mouse pops up is it like suddenly you're screwing Mickey Mouse, or that he just shows up nearby like "hey what's up guys?"

Thumb up your butt

There's a sacred area in the middle of the desert that if you say these certain words in a certain way it becomes a spell.

There are these two hillbillies just starting their life playing marbles. These two hillbilly jackasses came up with this game call thumb up your butt. See one of these Hillbillies had one of those uncles that has one respect. He is what you would picture just a dirty old man, someone, you would not leave alone with children or livestock he didn't understand borders and boundaries. So this little hillbilly kid was playing marbles and had a plumber's crack and his redneck hillbilly uncles that probably got hit in the head with a shovel when he was 12 for stealing candy, will he thought it was a good idea take advantage of the situation. Took his thumb and lubed it up with a quick thumb suck and rammed it up his nephew's ass fast and hard. As the chaos came about of the kid screaming and yelling and the uncle laughing his ass off. The uncle telling him and everyone else haha you just got dumb up your butt stupid shit pull up your britches. Well as hillbillies are it became a thing a game on each other and their friends and sometimes a random victim.

As these Hillbillies got older they started working the carnival and thought it would be a great attraction called Thumb Up Your Butt (remember this is a dream) and of course as the universe is aligned in a dream way. The two hillbillies were told about this special place in the middle of the desert that you can make anything happen. So these two jackasses saved up all there ring toss money. Went out to the desert make a deal with the devil if you will and started a small carnival with this Main Attraction The Thumb Up Your Butt with this big over the to Mickey Mouse looking mechanical dumb. There was no fun for the victim playing the game just pain. But funny as hell for these two hillbillies and everyone else that had that sick sense of humor. We're talking once it's in there it's like riding a bull but you're on the opposite said you're the bull trying to get the thumb off. That's a comedy act In the eyes for these sick twisted fellows that share the same gene pool.

Context this was a dream that continued for a very long time. See I had neck surgery and this was the after-effects of anesthesia the dream continued and got very complicated.

Eventually, the carnival what's closed down but somehow today saying a special saying started with ….If you get the thumb up the butt the thumb gets the butt.... Would trigger this magical thumb would come from nowhere and get the victim bending down. Then it became well-known. There were people on YouTube going over the top on this trying to get most credits and likes and to get tons of peoples at the same time to get the thumb. Trying to get rectums violated at the same time in large masses in different countries just for the credit of look what I did.

Context now like I said this was a very different Dream from normal dreams being that I had the after-effects of anesthesia in me. It eventually warped into something completely different about meaning that eventually we always get the thumb up the butt even the Universe and Multiverse get the thumb.

I told my girlfriend is the story and now every time I bend over guess what I don't actually get the full experience but I get the dumb and her saying thumb up the butt.
I told another friend about this and he said this is something that would be on Rick and Morty of them watching there Multi Universe cable TV like the show me what you got episode.
I hope you all enjoyed my dream and I hope it's sticks with you and every time somebody bends over.
Bruce

My dream recall has been really bad lately and I'm not sure why. I wake up knowing that I dreamed vividly, but all that I remember are flashes of imagery. I think that I've been dreaming earlier in the night than usual, so by morning they've faded a lot.

I picked up some melatonin last week because it's supposed to help with that, but I haven't had any luck so far. I tried 3mg a few nights ago, 6mg the other night and 9mg last night. I also took it with my B-vitamin complex because B6 is supposed to help too.

Here are a few details that I remember from the past several nights:

April 16-17, 2019: "Gunman"

I was in an old 1970's-style van with a guy and realized that he was a serial killer. He had a gun and I pretended not to see it or show that I knew who he was. My dad showed up and I discreetly made a "gun" gesture with my hand.

April 17-18, 2019: (vague)

Had a desk outside near the marsh for some project that I was stressed about. Some drawers were full of silverware.
Jammed/sang with band at some bar. Wore some kind of freaky black Elvis/vampire/? costume.
Worked in store that was partly on a bus or train. Gave lady a free t-shirt.

April 18-19, 2019: "Excluded From Beach Fun"

I was a kid again and at the beach near the water. A bunch of kids were playing some game near me that involved floating small objects on a string. I wanted to join them but they wouldn't let me. My dad got mad and started punching the door of a small brick restroom or something that was right near us.

I ended up being older again and the "kids" turned into the cast from Jersey Shore! "The Situation" apologized to me and I told him not to worry about it.

I found vials full of pills on the beach and thought about seeing what they were, but fought the temptation and kept walking. (In real life I would have disposed of them somehow, but didn't think of that in dreamland.)

April 19-20, 2019: (vague)

In the back of a van. Some kind of surreal scenes kept flashing in front of me, almost like a real life videogame. They kept changing and going through different "stages" of some sort. There was something very heavy and creepy about it but I don't remember why.

April 20-21, 2019: (vague)

(This had the same feel to it as the one above, but in a different setting.)

I was in some kind of S&M dungeon or something where different acts kept playing out in front of me. They went through stages and every one was more extreme than the last. The last one involved some guy getting his head bashed in with a hammer! I wanted to leave (obviously) but couldn't find a way out.

April 21-22, 2019: "New Car"

I traded my car (which I love) in for an old Volkswagen truck/van and immediately regretted it. I realized that I hadn't even looked at the thing before I bought it, and it was a mess. It had tiny little wheels like a toy car would have, and the whole interior was caked with mud.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Ugh...I'm back to having my "am I awake or am I asleep" nightmares.

Oh man, those plagued me for a while after my dad passed away last year (I posted some back in the spring). I would dream that he was alive again and asking me what happened... where he had been, where my mom and I had been, etc.

They were so vivid that even my "reality checks" (counting the fingers on my hand, trying to fly, etc.) were confusing and difficult to perform. Not only was I questioning whether I was dreaming or awake, but whether I was alive or dead! In a couple of them, I sincerely believed that I had died in my sleep and that's why he could see me. Heavy stuff.

I had some vivid dreams last night but didn't have time to write them down. All I remember after a busy day is one where my girlfriend was being just like my ex and I realized I had to break up with her and it made me really sad. It was very vivid. I had some others that were less intense but I don't remember them anymore.

When I was withdrawing and in some post-stage of coming off of phenibut like a year, year and a half ago, I would almost every morning have dreams where I got up and fully believed I was awake, and start my day, and sometimes things would be different but usually it was exactly like being awake, and then partway through brushing my teeth or start work I'd wake up for real, or sometimes I'd wake up into another dream that was the same. Every time I thought to myself, "okay I'm really awake this time" but sometimes I wasn't and I could never determine that I was dreaming while I was in it, even though I had enough presence of mind to question it. I was sleeping so lightly because of the withdrawal. When I was using GHB I'd wake up at like 4am when it wore off and I had a dopamine rebound, and I had some WEIRD dreams that I think I wrote in this thread that were so realistic and crazy.

Lately I haven't been remembering my dreams much.

I was in THE CITY and going to an all night rave, I called on some people who I knew from way back and they were underwhelmed with me turning up. The bloke's girl in particular. I made a joint and we smoked it then I realised I was tired and didn't want to take mdma and stay up all night but she wouldn't let me stay on their couch. As I lived 480 miles away and had nowhere else to go I had to go raving.

I left, walked about the city and was going down some stairs to a subway and jumped down the stairs, it wasn't flying as I was going down but I was able to sort of glide whilst upright and by clever use of ricochet and reading angles and pushing off walls I was able to get down about 5 flights of stairs without my feet touching the ground. It was erratic and a few people complained as I skimmed/bumped past them, I felt I was a bit fat and had I been slimmer I would have got past them no problem.

Then I met this guy that I only know from the web and we sat and talked and I actually liked him despite knowing he's not a good guy and having spent the previous evening in RL thinking about him and preparing e-material expose on him.

I keep having really violent and scary dreams like me on top of a tower throwing a spear down to kill some kind of queen and then like the bodies switched and I was mashed at the bottom. It was terrifying. Anyone have any idea as to why we get creepy dreams like this

My dream life has still been nearly non-existent these past few weeks. I tried a strong cup of mugwort tea the other night to no avail.

I even got so desperate as to slap on a 21mg nicotine patch before bed last night. (NOTE: I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOSING YOURSELF WITH ADDICTIVE AND POTENTIALLY-DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DREAMING. HIGH DOSES OF NICOTINE CAN CAUSE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART PALPITATIONS AND ANXIETY, AMONG OTHER SIDE EFFECTS!)

Anywho... I slept well last night but don't remember any dreams at all, which is really odd for me. I think it's because I used to yo-yo on and off various substances such as alcohol and cannabis; now that I'm 99% clean and sober, I don't go into REM rebound the way that I used to when I stopped taking something.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
o_O

When I was using nicotine patches I had the most wildest and the most vivid TECHNICOLOR™ dreams ever

Yeah I've heard wearing a nicotine patch to bed produces the most intense dreams. I've actually thought about getting some just so I can try that out.

Oh god I just had the worst dream, I think I'd actually call it a nightmare and I haven't had one of those in forever.

At first, it wasn't bad. My was visiting my family, and my dad was there, all healthy (he died recently after a long battle with ALS where he ended up 100% paralyzed and unable to breathe without a machine), and my mom was apparently in for some routine procedure. My siblings were there, and my girlfriend, and for some reason my ex and her mom came over. In the dream I was aware our equitable distribution court date was next Friday, like it really is, but she was actually being really cool. She and my girlfriend met and everything was friendly, and she was being helpful around the house. I started to feel like maybe this was going to go peacefully and well.

Then we got a call and it was the doctor, they said my mom had suddenly died during the procedure. It was like a shock wave. I realized I had no parents anymore. My mom had died. My mom had died. I didn't get to say goodbye. I started crying my eyes out and just yelling No, no, no. I was running through the house and just consumed by grief. My sister and I were crying, I was saying to her that I thought we had so much more time, I never got to say goodbye. I was thinking back to the last time I talked to her... it didn't feel like enough. I thought about how I was the oldest person in the family now. I thought about inheritance and then felt guilty. It was so intense, the grief, it felt so real, unlike most dream emotions that feel distant.

Then I thought, wait a minute... how is it that my dad gave me this news? Why am I thinking he's gone but he is downstairs, healthy? I must be dreaming. Then I woke up and I was so glad I could wake up and have it be a dream.

My dreams have still been very vague and sporadic but this one I remembered...

May 7-8, 2019: "Two Versions Of Dad"

I was in the house with my dad (who passed away last year), but there were two of him; one was a younger version that was clean-shaven and a bit overweight, and the other one was old and frail with a gray beard like he was near the end of his life.

The young one was alive but appearing from a past dimension, and the old one was deceased (a ghost/spirit/soul) but didn't seem to realize it.

They were having a conversation as though they didn't realize that they were the same person, but I got the feeling that they were about to figure it out. I was worried about what would happen if they did, as if there would be some kind of catastrophic cosmic consequences (the old "don't make contact with your past self during time travel" paradox).

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I dreamt that I came in this house and there was a thing which had tentacles aye, that thing killed ppl in that house and wanted me dead too so I jumped from the balcony and levitated for few secs before I woke up

okay

now I have an idea for a meme haha

Someday I would like to travel the world in a boat while climbing mountains during stops to the mainland.

I had one of those semi-lucid dreams this morning after I woke up and went back to sleep, where the shelves in my office (where I'm sitting now) had all fallen down. It seemed very real, ot the point that when I actually woke up and came in here I was pretty sure they were still up, but was slightly nervous to look.

I'm finally getting some decent REM sleep again! These are from the past week...

May 9-10, 2019: "More Confusing Dad Stuff"

My dad was still alive and had apparently gotten a divorce from my mom but they were still on fairly good terms. He came over to visit and told me about all the women he'd been picking up lately and I joked that he must've learned from me!

Later I was walking through my old neighborhood with my mom and it seemed to be about 10 years in the past.
We went inside a convenience store and I tried to purchase some blue/green juice drink but they gave me a chocolate milkshake instead.

She was talking about taking my dad to a doctor's appointment and I realized that I must be dreaming but still wasn't fully lucid somehow. I was pretty sure that it was 2019 and he had passed away but didn't want to tell her in case I was wrong, so I asked her if she realized that it was only a dream and she said yes. I tried to fly (of course!) but started to wake up at that point.

May 12-13, 2019: "Aerosmith/Movie Starlet"

I was hanging out backstage with the guys from Aerosmith and I think that it was supposed to be back in the 1970's. There was cocaine spilled everywhere but it didn't really appeal to me. I started to play around with a microphone but then realized that my voice would be broadcast all over the venue.

I was watching an old black & white movie and found myself actually in it. The actress (or the character that she was playing) was lying in the grass and asked me to come lie next to her. I gladly accepted and started to stroke her arm affectionately. It was romantic but also a little sad,, like I was trying to comfort her for some reason. It may have been because I partly knew that she wasn't real, which made "her" realize it as well.

May 13-14, 2019: "Snow Punching/Been Caught Stealing"

I was outside and the ground was covered in hard icy snow. I think that it was under a highway overpass like a toll booth, but it was also like part of my bedroom somehow. I was angry about something family-related and started punching the ground really hard. I realized that people nearby saw me and I felt foolish, so I said that I was trying to pack the snow down and make it easier to walk/drive on.

Some guy at work had been arrested for stealing and then it ended up being me, but not actually *me* so much as finding myself playing the role of him (sort of like the "Movie Starlet" dream but in reverse). I realized that he/I had been found with a razor blade and tried to explain that it was only to open boxes with and not to harm anyone.

The female detective/officer was really nice and seemed to like me. She uncuffed me and I ended up being invited to the home of some guy who I think was also a detective. I seemed to know him from somewhere but acted as though I didn't, because I was still in the role of the thief dude and didn't want to look suspicious.

He said something about owning a brothel across the street and I pretended not to hear/understand/believe him, because I thought he might be testing me somehow. He also showed me some trippy videogame with multicolored 3D houses and things. Some band was there and gave me their CD. Someone also brought a couple of small fluffy pooches like Pomeranians over.

(GROSS ALERT) I went in their bathroom to wash up, but ended up somehow pooping in the sink and trying to figure out how to clean it up!!! (I've had these "pooping in public" dreams before and remember posting one about my cousin's front porch a while back.)

It was late at night when I was leaving. As I went to get in my car, the door fell off and then the car rolled out of their driveway, hitting a tree and causing even more damage. I was trying to figure out how to get home, plus how to explain the accident to my insurance company.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
8)