• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

•• S0FA•KiNG•HiGH•• 🍺🐒

beermunkie

Greenlighter
AYYYYE! 💨💨💨🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
What the fucks goin on with y’all!?
I’m excited to be a new member of this group! All my favorite topics!! Lol
So I’m a 36, Las Vegas, native.
Sooooo growing up in the city of SiN.... was fucking awesome!! I mean drugs EVERYWHERE, literally 24/7. Fucking great.
Of course I started EARLY ( almost every drug I have done besides LSD I had tried by 12)🤷‍♂️
I’m always down for a good time, a good conversation,and a smoke session. For sure! I have always been curious about drugs! I’ve at least tried almost every drug besides H and actual crack rock. I don’t have anything against anyone who do either of them... they just don’t appeal to me... 🤷‍♂️
I have not, gone without a bowl of weed or my alcohol 🍻 for at least 13 years. Just got back into the dope world, after a long hiatus. Holy FUCKING shit the alka-seltzer and meth... 🤯🤯🤯🤯🕺🕺🕺 BOMB!! I HIGHly recommend. HEADS UP!; be ready to be RAGING FUCKING HORNY!! 😈😈
So that’s a little intro, into my cloudy world. 💨💨💨💨💨
Looking forward to getting into some good conversations with y’all. Also, I go out of my way to be educated about any, and all , DRUGS!! So , this seems like the perfect fit for me!! So if anyone wants to know anything else. Just hit me up and ask. I’m in NO WAY SHY!! Always down to shoot the shit or whatever. ❤️❤️👍👍🎉🙃🙃
FAVor it ES;
ANY
and all kinds of
SEX
•any ANIMALS especially CATS!!!!
•ANYTHING HORROR🪓🔪⚰️
MUSIC is LIFE 🔊🎵🎶🎶📀🎼🎫
I will never shut the fuck up if we start talking about any of the topics above.... I’m just sayin 🤣🤣
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🙃🤯💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

🍺🐒
🚬 ••🅱️eerⓂ️unkie🎱••

ANY and all kinds of
SEX
Hey, beermunkie. Glad to see there is no shyness in you (unless you are being modest ;) ). Most here are quite shameless so maybe you can whoop 'em into shape?
Ahhhh... sex. Greatest topic of all time, maybe. I believe I can hold my own it a convo re: sexuality but for another time.
Do not start the conversation of cats and I will not overrun yours with my responses. Quite honestly love the hell outta the little buggers but this only after the last 6 years or so. Before that I didn't care for myself much at so basically despised all else.
Welcome to BL!
There are sooooooooooo many threads on soooooooooooooo many topics I am sure one can meander about for a minute to familiarize oneself but if any questions; please do not hesitate to ask.
See you around and thanks for joining up... we march in 2 hrs. Be ready. :p
Ptah

What's good beermunkie - glad to have you!

Yeah, H and crack are pretty wack, I'd stick to whatever you currently do.

My cats name is Kitty and she's awesome. Do you have a cat? Does your cat watch you do drugs? 😂😂

Hope to see you and your funky ass around, bro!!

Welcome to Bluelight ;)

Does your cat watch you do drugs?
Yeah they do but only hate it when i hit da crack. Guess they thinkin' "there he goes... guess im not here for a minute". It's a drug I dislike as it is selfish and isolating to me. But when not on it i tend to be giving and attentive... go figur. Maybe I need to balance, IDK; just gotta find a more less destructive method.

What's good beermunkie - glad to have you!

Yeah, H and crack are pretty wack, I'd stick to whatever you currently do.

My cats name is Kitty and she's awesome. Do you have a cat? Does your cat watch you do drugs? 😂😂

Hope to see you and your funky ass around, bro!!

Welcome to Bluelight ;)
Lmao. I have two babies!!! No they don’t want him me. In the act... but they have to deal with my NOT SOBER ass everyday.. hahah my cats names are Krueger and Retardfrienddoodieduditzchunckchunck

AYYYYE! 💨💨💨🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
What the fucks goin on with y’all!?
I’m excited to be a new member of this group! All my favorite topics!! Lol
So I’m a 36, Las Vegas, native.
Sooooo growing up in the city of SiN.... was fucking awesome!! I mean drugs EVERYWHERE, literally 24/7. Fucking great.
Of course I started EARLY ( almost every drug I have done besides LSD I had tried by 12)🤷‍♂️
I’m always down for a good time, a good conversation,and a smoke session. For sure! I have always been curious about drugs! I’ve at least tried almost every drug besides H and actual crack rock. I don’t have anything against anyone who do either of them... they just don’t appeal to me... 🤷‍♂️
I have not, gone without a bowl of weed or my alcohol 🍻 for at least 13 years. Just got back into the dope world, after a long hiatus. Holy FUCKING shit the alka-seltzer and meth... 🤯🤯🤯🤯🕺🕺🕺 BOMB!! I HIGHly recommend. HEADS UP!; be ready to be RAGING FUCKING HORNY!! 😈😈
So that’s a little intro, into my cloudy world. 💨💨💨💨💨
Looking forward to getting into some good conversations with y’all. Also, I go out of my way to be educated about any, and all , DRUGS!! So , this seems like the perfect fit for me!! So if anyone wants to know anything else. Just hit me up and ask. I’m in NO WAY SHY!! Always down to shoot the shit or whatever. ❤❤👍👍🎉🙃🙃
FAVor it ES;
ANY
and all kinds of
SEX
•ANYTHING HORROR🪓🔪
MUSIC is LIFE 🔊🎵🎶🎶📀🎼🎫
I will never shut the fuck up if we start talking about any of the topics above.... I’m just sayin 🤣🤣
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🙃🤯💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

🍺🐒
🚬 ••🅱eerⓂunkie🎱••

Hello new friend, and welcome to Bluelight! I love your VERY BIG PERSONALITY 😊

I am a cat and dog lover myself. Especially big dogs, they make the best snuggle buddies.

So I typed into search bar: Looking for drugs in Las Vegas, and it brought up your profile/blog page. So yah, I am in Vegas and we’re low on the meth and have completely run outta heroin. Can you give me some hoods of suggestion, where I might find some dark and clear? I was gonna take a gander over by ***********, we’re staying on the strip though. It would be most appreciated if a prompt response with advisement could occur. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding substances that you're looking for, but with that said, no sourcing is allowed on BL at all.

Last edited: