• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin “Fire” brown chunky powder; muddy; glitter after filtering

Almond

Greenlighter
I got some “fire” from my guy along with the usual cut to shit junk. The “fire” is darker; almost sandy in color and consistency. Merck test turned dark green indicating h/morphine. I put a small bit in my cooker and added usual 2CC posiflush sterile solution. I filtered through cotton and .22 wheel filter. The resultant clear liquid had what looked like tiny particles of glitter floating around in it. Letting it sit, it eventually seemed to precipitate clear crystal particles. The particles stuck in the syringe after I pushed out through another wheel filter seemed almost gooey—reminiscent of tamper proof pills. The powder and liquid are both extremely bitter. Afraid to iv, I snorted a tiny bit from a bullet which burned pretty good. Seemed to feel something, but not sure. Have a steady habit of about 10G cut to shit iv h per week.

I found in my test kit an old fent test strip. The directions were worn off, but it looked similar to other test strips on the net and according to those instructions, it was a clear positive result (single red line) for fent.

I’m wondering what the deal it with these crystals/sparkles/glitter shit. Iv is my preferred roa and obviously would need to be extra careful due to pos fent result, but is there a way to purify this stuff? After drawing from the cooker (I don’t use heat, btw), the cooker was left filled with a muddy looking mess Which I just tossed. Any ideas appreciated.

Do the usual cut shit and bin the dodgy fent shit? Or ask for a refund/swap back for more cut shit?

The crystals sound like some kind of cut falling out of solution and crystallizing, no idea what it could be. Sounds like you know your shit, micron filters, no heat, etc.

If there is shit that looks like it's falling out of solution at room temp try cooling it down some more in the fridge and see if you get more crystals. You can then filter it again while cold to get the crystals out.

There no way to know if this is safe, there's no way to tell what the cut is or how much fent is in this. The crystals could be fent falling out of solution because there's a massive amount in the shot for all we know.

Take the safe bet, toss sketchy shit, it could save your life.

My go-to saying: “You can always do more, but never less”. If you’re hesitant, but still decide to shoot it, make sure you feel it out as you go. Stop 1/4 way through and see if there’s any negative effects. If not, proceed to 1/2 and repeat. Also, remember sometimes there’s delayed effects, so airing on the extremely cautious side, do a little and then wait a little while (30-45 min.) and see if you notice anything out of the ordinary.

My go-to saying: “You can always do more, but never less”. If you’re hesitant, but still decide to shoot it, make sure you feel it out as you go. Stop 1/4 way through and see if there’s any negative effects. If not, proceed to 1/2 and repeat. Also, remember sometimes there’s delayed effects, so airing on the extremely cautious side, do a little and then wait a little while (30-45 min.) and see if you notice anything out of the ordinary.
Thanks for the advice. I ended up finding another plug. Haven’t heard back from the other guy; guess he assumed I od’d and am dead. I resorted to keeping it in a reserve bulletin and just taking a bump from it here and there. Seems to have some kind of effect but probably just psychosomatic.