Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) ‘Pure’ smack

west.heidelberg

Bluelighter
Anyone else noticed that ‘market’ H is nigh on unobtainable in Melbs now. Like ‘pure’ rapidly took over. Bear in mind I’m not someone who has ever bought on THAT street or anywhere near public in my life, maybe that scene is different. I’ve got 5 or 6 people I go through and only one offers both now. Just curious!!

Probably because 'pure' is just fentanyl

Definitely not in Melbourne. Obviously its different for each individual but for myself and those I know the quality is identical regardless of the ammount (1g or 1kg its solid cut off a DuGlobe brick)

I havn't seen any fent around Melbourne at all thank fuck. When it comes to Heroin in Australia (Melbourne & Sydney) thats the one drug we definitely are lucky with. Compared too coke, meth ect

Hehe, the price you pay for H must be obscene. If there's no fentanyl though it's definitely worth the effort

Definitely not in Melbourne. Obviously its different for each individual but for myself and those I know the quality is identical regardless of the ammount (1g or 1kg its solid cut off a DuGlobe brick)

I havn't seen any fent around Melbourne at all thank fuck. When it comes to Heroin in Australia (Melbourne & Sydney) thats the one drug we definitely are lucky with. Compared too coke, meth ect

Absolutely. Heroin in Australia is absurdly expensive, but let's be real... We actually still get heroin. And pretty damn good heroin at that.

So as a heroin addict, I feel crazy fortunate to live in australia.

Hehe, the price you pay for H must be obscene. If there's no fentanyl though it's definitely worth the effort
In qld around the bigger cities 2ppl I know of who sold Homes had there stuff tested and one guy got caught with 88grams of stuff he was selling and it contained 11g of heroin.the other guy got caught with 2ozs and his stuff was 15% pure.heard of another guy getting pure from Turkey and when asked how much for a g of pure said $1250. He sold grams for $450 (33% purity) I've tried street stuff around here and its shit. Unsmokeable and cut to shit and overpriced at 100-150 for a quarter gram or 4-6hundred + a gram10-30% pure seems to be the normal amount for "street grade" higher up the ladder I've seen 50% stuff and a few times pure has popped up I came across good shit a few times but it's rare.seriously expensive habit if u have to pay for it.anyway point I was getting to is a gram of pure Afghani can be made into 20 $50 bags and be the best shit around.

Last edited:
I've never found cut smack ever hey ! :S :)

Everywhere ive been my entire life its that stuff you overdose on. Some of it smells though . Always 50 a cap ( 1 point) or 400-500 a gram. Although 250 and around theres pretty common aswell. All white rock usually for that price. I dont think your talking to the right people if those purity results are what your quoting bro hahah pleeeeeeeenty of junkies on it every day and i dont think they arfe shooting %30 hahaha :p

I've never found cut smack ever hey ! :S :)

Everywhere ive been my entire life its that stuff you overdose on. Some of it smells though . Always 50 a cap ( 1 point) or 400-500 a gram. Although 250 and around theres pretty common aswell. All white rock usually for that price. I dont think your talking to the right people if those purity results are what your quoting bro hahah pleeeeeeeenty of junkies on it every day and i dont think they arfe shooting %30 hahaha :p

I had the same overconfidence years ago. But people are definitely shooting less than 30%, probably closer to 10-15. Not many people know how, or have the equipment to, cut/mix properly and reblock. I know someone who does it at 3:1 - that is, only 25% of that mix (which comes out the same strength as most street/market gear). Yes, seen his setup, seen it done. It's not just rumour. And you can bet that the "pure" that he's obtained to create the "market" mix, is not even close to pure. So it makes sense that most street buyers are getting 15%-ish purity.

As for the purity of the so-called "pure", that really is not consistent across different batches. I've heard people say anything from 6:1 to 1:1 mixes, so presumably the ingredients aren't always the same purity.

Weird "pure" seems to be showing up lately. Seen one that sort of changes colour from clay-ish grey brown to a deep dark transparent brown, and now there's some blue stuff going around. I kid you not!

Haha man true that. Lol bro even in the aboriginal missions i know iof they get uncut heroin all day, they dont even call it uncut or ''pure''. The shits always been like that. Ha news to me you can get cut stuff hey , never heard of it :S.

Everyones cutting the ice nowdays though it seems . So weird hahaha i dont know why

So this topic interests me quite a bit and it's great to be able to compare, the pure vs street debate ,is one I normally avoid at all costs , because suddenly every 2bit street junkie has deep,profound knowledge of the chemistry,origins ,the complete synthesis and purity of both pure and street grade dope, to argue their opinion and state it has unrefutable fact !! Can't help but smile though,as smack talk is always a good sign of great dope !

In my experience 'pure' has been around and well established in Melbourne for at least the last 2-3 years(again ,only stating what I've experienced first hand, obviously timelines will vary from person to person) and despite its relative high cost , I've always found it completely justified ,everything about the high is better than most street gear our there, now in the last 6-9months..seems like everyone is now stocking pure -at increasingly higher prices too!!

And no, the pure is absolutely not fentanyl ,at least what I've come across isn't, I would be curious to know if anyone's done any purity tests on some, obviously I wouldn't expect to see it at 100% aka pure, perhaps it might show to be double that of the street stuff in purity ?

whats the general consensus on the brown pure that has been going around for the last 6months ? Stuff mixes up very milky like ,needs a bit of heat to help finish off mulling it, I've dropped/od'd off this stuff countless times , with nothing else involved(no benzos etc)
I'm talking after shooting 1pt of the stuff, i last about 10 seconds, the intensity just creeps up until it hits a point and I'm out, usually wake up an hour later , i don't think it's tolerance ..daily user, my guess is maybe hotspots in the batch ? Cause it's also happened twice in speedballs shots with ice..just fucking wipes me
Any thoughts on this stuff , is it Afghan stuff ?

I had the same overconfidence years ago. But people are definitely shooting less than 30%, probably closer to 10-15. Not many people know how, or have the equipment to, cut/mix properly and reblock. I know someone who does it at 3:1 - that is, only 25% of that mix (which comes out the same strength as most street/market gear). Yes, seen his setup, seen it done. It's not just rumour. And you can bet that the "pure" that he's obtained to create the "market" mix, is not even close to pure. So it makes sense that most street buyers are getting 15%-ish purity.

As for the purity of the so-called "pure", that really is not consistent across different batches. I've heard people say anything from 6:1 to 1:1 mixes, so presumably the ingredients aren't always the same purity.

Weird "pure" seems to be showing up lately. Seen one that sort of changes colour from clay-ish grey brown to a deep dark transparent brown, and now there's some blue stuff going around. I kid you not!
I seen a bright fluoro orangey/yellow gooey batch once.

Anyone else noticed that ‘market’ H is nigh on unobtainable in Melbs now. Like ‘pure’ rapidly took over. Bear in mind I’m not someone who has ever bought on THAT street or anywhere near public in my life, maybe that scene is different. I’ve got 5 or 6 people I go through and only one offers both now. Just curious!!

Yo I live in melb too, I don't buy from the street either. I have 3 Ppl I go thru... & 1 I can either get pure or cut dope from one. My bf actually helped him make a press a few yrs back now. But I have never come across Fentanyl. But the last couple of mths Ive been seeing this gear tht mulls up so dark you can't see thru the fit. & It leaves black residue in the spoon. Weird as. As in my 22years of using & Ive never seen such a thing. Would this be called Afghan-Shit or what? & Yah since the boarders are all closed & no flights the price is skyrocketing.

You are right i can confirmed its afghan heroin and its ALWAY black in spoon and on.foil too. That is because in afghanistan the opium yields are much higher than mynamar and mexico lol

Wow haven't been here in a long time, since when was price discussion all good? mods used to jump on this shit.

Anyway, If any of you know me. You know i've been on and off smack the past 12yrs. Been clean pretty much since july, when my little brother overdosed and died.

Prices had got obscene for 'pure' (by pure definition i mean the shit you get in melbourne that is white, 50 a deal usually and 1 point should get ya on a nod even with a habit. The main reason other than my brother dying for my abstinence has been price. It got up to $300 a point, Yesterday i was offered it at $150.

I've been on methadone, 45mg since February, and struggled for years on suboxone. 45mg methadone holds me great. I can eat and sleep fine. And compared to some of the shit i was getting towards the end off one of my "trusted" sources just being bunk at the normal market prices (mixing up, smelling, tasting like heroin - until you shoot it then nothing).

Being ripped off, extorted and having multiple people close to me die in the past 6 months was reason enough for me to kick it.

Wow haven't been here in a long time, since when was price discussion all good? mods used to jump on this shit.

Anyway, If any of you know me. You know i've been on and off smack the past 12yrs. Been clean pretty much since july, when my little brother overdosed and died.

Prices had got obscene for 'pure' (by pure definition i mean the shit you get in melbourne that is white, 50 a deal usually and 1 point should get ya on a nod even with a habit. The main reason other than my brother dying for my abstinence has been price. It got up to $300 a point, Yesterday i was offered it at $150.

I've been on methadone, 45mg since February, and struggled for years on suboxone. 45mg methadone holds me great. I can eat and sleep fine. And compared to some of the shit i was getting towards the end off one of my "trusted" sources just being bunk at the normal market prices (mixing up, smelling, tasting like heroin - until you shoot it then nothing).

Being ripped off, extorted and having multiple people close to me die in the past 6 months was reason enough for me to kick it.

Welcome back! Wow its been a while.

Yeah theres been a slight change price discussion rules from what you would remember last decade. Its up too the moderators of that particular forum as to what they allow and dont.

Basically for AusDD its on a case by case basis. As long as it doesnt go near either supply type discussion OR price dick sizing I am cool with it.

Welcome back! Wow its been a while.

Yeah theres been a slight change price discussion rules from what you would remember last decade. Its up too the moderators of that particular forum as to what they allow and dont.

Basically for AusDD its on a case by case basis. As long as it doesnt go near either supply type discussion OR price dick sizing I am cool with it.
Yeah, Well that's cool that the mod team is cool these days. back when it became a bit of an inner circle jerk. I never really minded price discussion when its clearly not sourcing or dicksizing. I think pandemic price fluctuations are a fair discussion.