• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ​Hydrocodone tips?

Rustko

Greenlighter
Im not new to hydrocodone but I would like to know good tips as in best ways to take? Is it worth it to attempt a cold water extraction? can I reduce the itch with an antihistamine and if so what should I take? Good combinations with it? I have been told to drink grapefruit juice while taking it to extend the high... is this true? Someone gave me some sucralfate to help prevent ulcers, should I take them? and anything else you feel is a good tip or knowledge one should know will be helpful and appreciated.- Thanks

If you've no tolerance, 10-15mg is a good start. To be on the safe side, do a CWE on anything over 1000mg of Acetaminophen in a day. Some people are sensitive to APAP, ulcers are possible even with responsible use. Benadryl will get rid of the histamine reaction and add to the feeling.

Most opiate addicts start with things like Codeine/Tramadol/Hydrocodone/Percocet. Opiates addiction will ruin your life. At this stage, most people say how they're responsible and won't get addicted. Most opiate addicts said that at one point or another. If you do this, and enjoy the experience, you have great potential to become an addict. There two types of people; those who love opiates and those who don't.

Hydrocodone lead me to stronger opiates and tends to be one of the main pain killers many former and current addicts began to use for recreation. A safe starting dose would be 10-15mg without redosing for atleast 6 hours minimum IMO.
Also always do a CWE on your pills if you end up taking them daily. Always take it orally, if you do not preform a CWE on your pills. Treat this drug like you would MDMA, stay away from it. I'd say anyless than 2-3 months between uses is a huge risk.

Just remember it can happen to you; you're not immune to addiction... I used go say I'm not like them, but in the end there's no them... Only an us!❤️

Just take 5-10mg orally. Don't take more especially if you are not doing a CWE, or do not have any sort of tolerance to opiates yet.

Don't re-dose or take them with any sort of pattern or frequency unless you want to risk or become an addict.

As for ways to potentate the opiate high, smoke a nice Indica or Indica type strain of cannabis on it. That's what I used to do.

The itch never bothered me that much but some people take Benadryl, and taking a hot shower can help.

I did not get addicted to pharmaceutical opiate pills when I took them but if I had continued to take them, or had unlimited access to them I would have became addicted the way a lot of my friends did.

Good luck and stay safe.