💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just here.... Used to it. Guess in some circles I would be considered a madman of sorts.
BTW, we gonna but heads sometimes I know but know this: I love you as well as hope the best for ya, fam. You buck, like donald duck and dont give a fuck

So I'm not here for years, reset password, say hello here and don't log in again for a week. Sorry for my late reply!

Daisy! Hi! FNQ has been my home for 4.5 yrs now. Wish we got to meet when you were here! 💓

Xorkoth - hi! Can you fix my avatar please? Or maybe it's time for a new one?

Ghostandthedarkness - hi! Thanks for remembering me. I remember you too!

Did I miss anyone?

I am laughing and cringing at all my old posts... Think it's time to do some deleting haha

Got nothing but time atm with all this isolation shit :/

So I'm not here for years, reset password, say hello here and don't log in again for a week. Sorry for my late reply!

Daisy! Hi! FNQ has been my home for 4.5 yrs now. Wish we got to meet when you were here! 💓

Did I miss anyone?

I am laughing and cringing at all my old posts... Think it's time to do some deleting haha

tits or get tfo.

Apparently my tits are somewhere on blue-light (I hope not actually these days) but they probably look better in that than they do now ... Go look at those ones haha can't believe I did that.

Where is it? I don't want to delete it or anything *cough* I want to see my youthful ones, they are long gone now haha

Did I miss anyone?

The avatar size has doubled so you need to upload a new one for it to not look blocky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.