đź’€ The Abyss đź’€ (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Think I'm gonna take some tapentadol tonight and trip balls and nod simultaneously. I finally got ahold of my probation officer and she is taking a leave of absence indefinitely and just told me to email the report forms to her office. So I'm probably good to take some other shit if I wanted to, sounds like they're not on the ball whatsoever because of the Rona

Tapentadol sounds interesting.

I wish I could take opioids and not have it be a problem... oh well, I can't. Please play me the world's tiniest fiddle.

Tapentadol sounds interesting.

I wish I could take opioids and not have it be a problem... oh well, I can't. Please play me the world's tiniest fiddle.

Honestly I think it's just as much as a psychedelic as it is an opioid. Truthfully some of the most powerful hallucinogenic effects I've experienced. Like ketamine, shrooms and morphine in a pill.

Honestly I think it's just as much as a psychedelic as it is an opioid. Truthfully some of the most powerful hallucinogenic effects I've experienced. Like ketamine, shrooms and morphine in a pill.
that sounds fun.... first time I did morphine I got close eye visuals

that sounds fun.... first time I did morphine I got close eye visuals

Me too I had a full on trip I guess you could call it. Nodded out and had a very intense dream where I was walking through a field with flowers and shit. I remember it to this day.

Tapentadol visuals are almost like a delirium, you'll be fully coherent then just slide right into a hallucination (think you're somewhere else or up moving around performing a task) then snap out of it and still just be sitting on your couch. I call it teleporting. I also get stained glass vision on high doses, which is exactly what it sounds like.

First time I did heroin was similar, I was having lucid waking dreams, and coming around every so often and being like WHOA HOLY FUCK

First time I did heroin was similar, I was having lucid waking dreams, and coming around every so often and being like WHOA HOLY FUCK

Same experience for me basically. I listened to Lou Reed's "Take a walk on the wild side" literally on loop all night and kept nodding out and coming in and out of that dream state.

im back sorry i took so long, it was aa nice night banging the c now im 3 g deep on the spin haha how u all doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.