💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to blow my sexy brains out if this bzd dose doesnt work i swear.

I even wrote myself a self deprecating buzz killer of a note for the morning so i can be unhappy tomorrow.

mal told me 3 good truths and I need to review them
IF YOU AIN'T GETTING OVER HIM YOU GETTING UNDER HIM
uhm and
IF HE'S CALLIN HE DRUNK AND LONELY
yea and

WHAT WAS THE THIRD ONE I NEED DEEP WISDOM DDEEEEEEEEEEEEP WISDOM

One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin'
'Cause he's drunk and alone
Two: Don't let him in
You have to kick him out again
Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up
In his bed in the mornin'
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him

Lol yeah my ex had feelings often i'm like come on. Suppress that shit.

Get get like me.

Stunt stuntn is a habit.

I'm the kind of vegan who hunts those who phrase questions as dichotomies when there are more than two options.

"I mean, the Peterson line is that he only started taking benzos due to a rare autoimmune reaction to food which is the most bizarre reason I've ever heard for someone to start popping klonopin."

"the food was cocaine"

"An all-meat diet cured my depression."

- Jordan Peterson, tranquilizer addict.

Last edited:
can't take a ho to a hotel
ho's don't act right

I'm eating like, way too fucking much and this is disgusting. Ugh.

BREAKFAST LOL 10 MINUTES LATER LUNCH LOL watch me eat like 4 dinners and a dessert :| I'm so sick of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 meals a day EWWWWWWWW I can't even.

my DOGGO energy is too high

lunch is half way being made and I seriously don't care anymore UGHHHHH this is SO not happening

my significant other is THE UNIVERSE <3

but the distinction between the me and the not me is illusory at best, so I sexually identify as the universe. <3

love you ALL <3 doggos SAVE CAPTAIN write to your congressmen LEGALIZE HYPNOTIC BENZOS pls <3 OTC MEDICINE NECESSARY I JUST NEED SOME TEMAZEPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all sorts of mentally broken over this shit.

Im mentally conflicted between desires.

😭😭😭😭😭
^ what he said

One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin'
'Cause he's drunk and alone
Two: Don't let him in
You have to kick him out again
Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up
In his bed in the mornin'
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him
ok mal so what if I pick up the phone cuz of sex and drugs and cuz I'm drunk and alone too and sexy sex is better and this is like top level sex shit

I don't let him in w/o him wanting to fly out within 24-36 hours because he's a free bird and likes to fuck everyone like I like to fuck/does all the drugs like me HE HAS HIS OWN LIFE HE'S NOT A LOSER LIKE 2019 WHORELLA

and I am not his friend I'm just a fuck buddy with a big D
yes I'll wake up in his bed in the morning
and he's getting under me

I NEED CONFIRMATION THIS IS STILL A TERRIBLE IDEA

I am not getting feelings worked up

HE AND I WERE EACH OTHER'S REBOUNDS so we're totally accepting that w/ each other AND ADMITTED IT TO EACH OTHER I DID FIRST HAHA I HAVE NO HEART please tell me this is ok

we are both WARM LOVER BOIS w/ a sexual sharing style and like to see the other person get off as much as ourselves

hot right

PLS TELL ME IF THIS IS A BAD IDEA

When 2 addicts lay down in bed one usually gets up with feelings
WHAT HAPPENS IF HE'S THE ONE W/ THE FEELINGS can I live with that can I just fuck for the sex and stuff

I think so WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT THAT
Lol yeah my ex had feelings often i'm like come on. Suppress that shit.

Get get like me.

Stunt stuntn is a habit.
Madness bb you know my heart is cold and solidified from last year I just weanna warm it up A LITTLE so that it's still cold in the middle but doesn't hurt me too much

brb FANTASIZING ABOUT MADNESS D

Is burning and itching a feeling?
oh that brings me to an important point

I NEED TO GO TO THE CLINIC (no symptoms just regular check up) BUT HE ALREADY BEAT ME TO IT AND GAVE ME A HINT HE WAS GOIN AND A CONFIRMATION HE WENT it's that week before u get the results I think

and he playin his cards like a cool cucumber JUST LIKE I WOULD

this is like me in a better/sexier body and a better brain

PLUGGLE DOPEM MAL WOLF pls someone HELP ME before I burn an awesome amazing sexy bridge between two BBC's

I NEED DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

May as well stick it in then, no point in foreplay.
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS GOOD ADVICE MAL

btw DAISY with the SOSO avatar = I came

ok mal so what if I pick up the phone cuz of sex and drugs and cuz I'm drunk and alone too and sexy sex is better and this is like top level sex shit

I don't let him in w/o him wanting to fly out within 24-36 hours because he's a free bird and likes to fuck everyone like I like to fuck/does all the drugs like me HE HAS HIS OWN LIFE HE'S NOT A LOSER LIKE 2019 WHORELLA

and I am not his friend I'm just a fuck buddy with a big D
yes I'll wake up in his bed in the morning
and he's getting under me

I NEED CONFIRMATION THIS IS STILL A TERRIBLE IDEA

I am not getting feelings worked up

HE AND I WERE EACH OTHER'S REBOUNDS so we're totally accepting that w/ each other AND ADMITTED IT TO EACH OTHER I DID FIRST HAHA I HAVE NO HEART please tell me this is ok

we are both WARM LOVER BOIS w/ a sexual sharing style and like to see the other person get off as much as ourselves

hot right

PLS TELL ME IF THIS IS A BAD IDEA

WHAT HAPPENS IF HE'S THE ONE W/ THE FEELINGS can I live with that can I just fuck for the sex and stuff

I think so WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT THAT

Madness bb you know my heart is cold and solidified from last year I just weanna warm it up A LITTLE so that it's still cold in the middle but doesn't hurt me too much

brb FANTASIZING ABOUT MADNESS D
Nothing is wrong but, just get rdy to deal with the tears and/or clingwrap

Nothing is wrong but, just get rdy to deal with the tears and/or clingwrap
Ummm if he clingwraps on me I'd be turned on by it, I'm norm the one who clingwraps

and I'm not wanting to clingwrap he's got his own life and his own harem of sexual partners like me

which is totally fucking hot

TOOOOOOOOOOTALLY

And um the only tears that would form if the DRUGS ran out because that's all I care about I NEED DRUGS

I'm a whore for a smore

The Abyss v. DOPEM Love Advice in the Mornings FM 95.5

DOPEM can you be an abrasive totes hetero love-advice-give and I'll be your Robyn

I'll laugh and through cream coated bagels at the whores too

no judgements

Status
Not open for further replies.