• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

Hey Christopher,

I’m on post 12,121, which I know you’d appreciate. Your thing with numbers is a bit contagious. 😝

I still miss you so much. Especially right now with everything IRL. I find myself wishing for your always discreet counsel. I also miss how you manage to be both honest and kind at the same time. So special, so rare. ❤️

I’ve been playing the last music you sent me and it’s so beautiful. I was thinking of posting a selection here, because I don’t think many people knew that side of you. But I don’t know if you would want me to post it. Or if I do. 😕

It was one of the last things you sent me, which still makes me so sad.

I’m bereft.

Post it, another way keep their memory alive if you feel comfortable doing it. I'm praying for you right now.
Hey Christopher,

I’m on post 12,121, which I know you’d appreciate. Your thing with numbers is a bit contagious. 😝

I still miss you so much. Especially right now with everything IRL. I find myself wishing for your always discreet counsel. I also miss how you manage to be both honest and kind at the same time. So special, so rare. ❤

I’ve been playing the last music you sent me and it’s so beautiful. I was thinking of posting a selection here, because I don’t think many people knew that side of you. But I don’t know if you would want me to post it. Or if I do. 😕

It was one of the last things you sent me, which still makes me so sad.

I’m bereft.

Thank you @FuneralFather, very kind. Much appreciated. And you’re right. I should post a piece.

Christopher and I shared a lot of music, but when he sent a set that contained the selection below he really outdid himself.

I told him I was listening to a lot of classical music and also music without lyrics. He sent me a list of incredible pieces and these wonderful little notes about his thoughts on things like tempo changes, melody, or just the emotion evoked by the song.

A lot of BLers know Christopher, and I just hope this reveals a side that not many people know. Enjoy.

Thank you @FuneralFather, very kind. Much appreciated. And you’re right. I should post a piece.

Christopher and I shared a lot of music, but when he sent a set that contained the selection below he really outdid himself.

I told him I was listening to a lot of classical music and also music without lyrics. He sent me a list of incredible pieces and these wonderful little notes about his thoughts on things like tempo changes, melody, or just the emotion evoked by the song.

A lot of BLers know Christopher, and I just hope this reveals a side that not many people know. Enjoy.

❤ ❤

@cduggles , Thank you!! I did not get a chance to get to know christopher, IRL , only what he and others have posted here.
This whole world of addiction is so hard, with All the loss that is being spread around the country now!! I am so Pissed off about this opioid epidemic, that was unleashed by GREED.

Hey Chris, just starting to get back on here. Miss you bud. Part of me is happy to know you dont have to endure the fucking mess the world is in right now. The other part wishes you were here to give me some good advice on what how to mentally handle this while throwing some witty sarcasm my way to cheer me up.

Talk to you later buddy,
Mr. Deeds

Hi Christopher. It’s hard to be on BL and constantly trip over scattered reminders of you. Although, admittedly, you spring to mind without any particular cues.
How I would love to bend your ear about things, as I always did, and get the special blend of kindness and honesty and support you alone brewed up.
I miss you. Stay safe and be good. 🙁
Best, CD

I miss you.

Dear cduggles,

I'm not here on BL too long so I am sorry I did not got to know him. But what is written about him here shows me that he must have been a very special, nice guy with a lot of knowledge and a BIG BIG 💗💗💗💗. I don't even know about your "relationship" or if there ever was any - you don't have to answer.

As I see he helped many many people and he was very intelligent, kind, and honest. I appreciate that and even if we don't know each other, let me give you a hug.

I'm so sorry and I hope life goes on for you.

JJ

you are remembered and missed so very much
x7mbExs.jpg

thank you for your kindness and tlc aware
7dMq2lG.jpg

J. A. ♡

I can't believe it's been a year.
This shocked me. It feels like it wasn’t that long ago. 😔 It still feels fresh.

I was doing some chemistry stuff Christopher would have been interested in, and I wish so much I could chat with him about it. But I can’t. Sigh.

It’s so unfair.

The year flew insanely quick :confused:

You'd have been tickled pink about the crazy goings on around the Covid crisis Chris. In fact, you're probably rolling your eyes on it all from up there as we speak...

<3

Hey, I was listening to music that you would have liked today. Sometimes I really just wish you were still around, is all. ☹️

So I’m on post 14,000. You were always one for numbers, so here I am.

I really wish I could fill you in on the haps and the goss, and get some kind counsel from you. We had a great rapport and I still miss it. So much.

People here remember you.

People here remember you.
Right on.

People like him are the reason that I read, trusted, and eventually joined Bluelight.

A knowledgeable, stand-up, all round cool guy.

Even though I didn't have much direct communication with him, his posts on this site have added a considerable amount of music to my playlists and increased my understanding of a few things that I doubt I would have found relatable if it weren't for his ability to explain shit.

Of all the people who have passed by in my time on Bluelight, I miss seeing his posts the most.