• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy vs. Molly

FlowMotion

Bluelight Crew
Hi folks, I've been seeing a lot in threads that there is some confusion on how ecstasy compares to molly. Well, I decided to get a large coffee today from dunkin donuts and I am feeling very productive. =D

Ecstasy - Ecstasy are pills that are supposed to contain MDMA but often other adulterants such as DXM, (Meth)Amphetamine, Caffeine, Piperzines, ect. The amount of MDMA that is in a pill can greatly range from 0mg (Bunk) all the way up to 200mg. Pills are given a stamp which is usually a logo for some corporations or they just use random objects. When good pills are created often copy cat pills are made and are usually a lot shittier.

1701_lg_red_lady.jpg

Molly - Molly is MDMA powder in capsule. It is sold usually with 100mg in each capsule but the MDMA is usually cut or impure. The point of molly is to give you a "clean" roll. Molly can also contain adulterants such as DXM, Meth(Amphetamine), Caffeine, and Piperzines but it is much less likely than ecstasy pills. Usually the adulterants are inactive(you can't feel them) but more and more often stuff like BZP powder is being passed off as molly. The last rave I went to someone was selling laundry detergent powder in capsules and passing it off as molly :|

1702_lg_capsule.jpg

Comparing the Two
- In theory ecstasy and molly should be no different from each other. MDMA gives you the same effects no matter if it is taken in pill from or capsule form. In reality the real difference between the two is ecstasy is often pressed with active ingredients, and molly is cut with inactive ingredients.

As always I stress the importance of a test kit. Both are very easy for dealers and suppliers to add what ever they want to mix. Using a test kit can stop you from taking all those nasty chemicals and also save you them money of purchasing them in the first place.

FM

Good idea FM :D
There seems to be a lot of confusion among the younger rollers these days(being from the same city I'm sure you know what I mean:\) In fact, from what I've observed the midwest is flooded with piperazines atm.

The general consensus seems to be that molly is so much better but in truth it's actually many times easier for someone to cut. All they have to do is open up the capsule and add or take out whatever they want. Most dealers aren't able to do the same thing with their pills.

To date, I think there are something like 30+ active ingrediants indentified in pressed pills and capsules according to ecstasydata.com and other various sources 8( By this of course I mean there aren't 30 actives in every pill, but there have been at least 30 different actives pressed into pills.

Last edited:
^ Awesome :D looking at drugs at work is almost as good as actually doing drugs at work, haha.

But seriously, very nicely formatted and informative post, Flow. Thank you! :)

molly also seems to hit a bit faster, you have much less for your stomach to disolve to get into the bloodstream....

a pill takes a bit for your stomach to disolve, a gel cap is going to be disolved very quickly....

deffinatly mollly over x

You seem to have missed the point.

Yes it may be true that currently where you buy your gear that molly is better than pills but it can change overnight. And just because its better for you doesnt mean that its better for everyone.

The point is that nobody can guarantee what you are getting and that you should always use a test kit no matter what your getting.

To be sure to be sure.

when i get molly i get crystals... i never buy crushed powder, don't know what it might be cut with

molly=pills... it all depends on what is actually in your molly or your pills but mdma is mdma no matter what form its in. maybe you get a shitty pill and then you get molly which it really good, that doesn't mean that molly is any better then pill... it just means you get shitty pills.

my first molly was shitty probably beause the guy took out alotof the mdma from the capsule. but my 2nd molly at this concert in chicago was fuckingg AMAZING ive never rolled so hard in my life. I ended up buying another one 2 hours in because i loved it so much and that intensified it soooomuch more. But theres some trick to it like you have to open the capsule and pour the contents underneath your tongue and let it dissolve. it tasted pretty bad but ive had worse and your mouth kinda burns the next day but it worked verryyy well!

good post FM..I think that's the main reason why I don't like pills. its because i'll never know how much mdma is in it, or what is exactly in it for that matter. but that can be said for molly. i think with me a lot of it is by just the way it looks, like i've seen various types of molly and some are powderish, some are crystalish and some are just fucking rocks. and i think that the rockier it looks the better. but that's just by looks. obviously i'd test them before even dare consuming it. and so far i haven't come across any bad molly. so far it just keeps getting better. and that''s probably why i just stick with molly.

honestly ive had a lot more luck with pills than molly. never had a pipe yet just a lil speedy pills once or twice. so many people are selling fake molly now its sad.

Nice post, Flow. +1.

Remember, kids. MDMA is MDMA is MDMA. Just stay safe, and have fun. =D

This is a pretty silly question IMO, I feel that if you want to eat MDMA then don't eat a dirty pressie.

This is a pretty silly question IMO, I feel that if you want to eat MDMA then don't eat a dirty pressie.

Could you expand on this please, Im not sure if your asking a question or what?

when i get molly i get crystals... i never buy crushed powder, don't know what it might be cut with

its still very much possible to cut crystals, its a little more invloved than cutting a powder but still very much doable by anyone that has the correct solvent and the average kitchen....

granted you couldn't cut it with inactives, Meth and MDMA would recrystalize in a solvent together as mixture, i would bet money on it...