• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DXM Subthread] Preparations / Formulæ

...hey man if the cops ask just say you have a bad cough...
hehehe that was classic ... :p

From the Third Plateau:
Do Not use Coricidin Cough and Cold recreationally!
There have been several cases of severe problems resulting from even moderate Coricidin use, including bleeding eyeballs (I'm not kidding), serious nausea, and even coma. DO NOT use Coricidin recreationally.[/b]

Here's what William White has to say about using Coricidin recreationally:
I've heard from about two dozen people who have had *serious* problems with Coricidin (and countless who have been turned off of it after regular use by nausea reactions when looking at the box in the drugstore; some people even projectile vomit upon seeing it).
Several people ended up bleeding out their eyeballs (I kid you not). About ten ended up in the hospital. One kid was in a coma for three days after *five* tablets. All of these people had taken ten or fewer.
Some people are *very* susceptible to antihistamines, and it can hit you suddenly, and randomly. It is seriously dangerous shit.

DexAlone really is the way to go with this stuff. The Coriciden is just going to hurt you. And lattrommi is right. Once you down a bunch of nutmeg, you'll never complain about Robo again.

so Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is DXM?
------------------
like a fat kid in dodgeball, I'M OUT

There is also a product called Delsym that contains only dxm and a little bit of alcohol. Delsym is orange flavored so you might like the taste alot better. It only comes in 3oz. bottles as opposed to 8oz.
http://www.1-percent.com/?mdb123
------------------
MDMA isn't for every brain. Only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain.

ive taken 16 coricidins before and i was ok, completely wasted, but ok. one of my friends took 20 and had to go to the hospital. just stick with drixoral or dexalone (id say dexalone cause theres more pills in one box, take the whole box and your on a fourth plateua). thats my advice

Ive done robomax way over 20 or 30 times, dont have a problem with it at all. Take a deep breath, take it all down in one gulp and then just chase it down with some dr pepper. I always do 8oz. Yeah i may puke, but puking is good.
------------------
.... and Eazy Im still with you, fuck the beef nigga I miss you and thats just being real with you.
Dr Dre

smile.gif
ROBOBUMP
smile.gif

That dexalone brand is screaming to be abused by teenagers i swear...
Too bad walgreens and eckerds dont carry it, Id rather just down some robo instead of mailing off for the pills
If i was going to go through mail id just buy like 10 grams of dxm

so they only carry Dex Alone on drugstore.com or similar online stores? or would i have to check my eckerds/win dixie/ walgreens/publix type stores for it?
------------------
they call it yayo up north, and yay for short in the south- Playa Fly "Funk N Bock"

what the fuck?!?! Coricidin is my drug of choice!!! I'm a smallish kid- 5'5" 130 lbs and I've taken at most 20 at one time (a fuckin awesome trip, I might add)....but I've taken a good dose (~ 8) and taken another dose hours later before completly coming off the first dose..... and smoked LOTS of weed with them too....man, we used to jack 4 boxes each from the store....I've NEVER had a problem with it and the worst problem any of my friends has had was nausea but that's cuz they either ate too much or not at all before they took 'em (everyones different when it comes to eating before dex) but I heard that the company has done something to the pills, to where they're no longer psychoactive (is that the right word or am I just trippin?) at any dose above the recommended....
and I've taken some recently and all I got out of it was a headache.... but I have a friend in another state who was trippin the other night off 'em, so I don't know....but for a while I couldn't even find them anywhere...theyre still hard to find, tho....
but I guess you guys don't care, cuz you think Coricidin kills people....but I've taken SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of those pills, man, its not even worth tryin to remember....
but anyways.....to answer the first dudes question, FROM SOMEONE WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE, I'd say don't go over 20- but gradually increase your dosage, so you know what to expect and so you know whether to eat first or not...(I HAVE to)....
....syrup is nasty....

I don't know whats up with the rolling eyes guy up there in my post, but it was supposed to be ( ~ 8 ) or around eight pills.....

well this does explain why u are still a greenlighter.....cuz you dont know how to take drugs responsibly. or maybe cuz your too young to understand. oh well, another one for the grave.

yeah i know - my newbie friend just shot up 150 mg of pure heroin and he didn't die. *sarcastically rolling my eyes* that doesn't mean heroin won't kill someone at those doses. it's called statistics and if you keep doing the stupid corc pills when there are plenty of other alternatives means that the law of averages will soon bite you on the ass.

All DXM Products?

Anyone know all the products which contain only DXM as the active ingredient...I live in a college town, and we're pretty dry on a lot of these meds (like dexalone.)

and stock up as soon as you can, because the next tussin crew meetup is WEDNESDAY THE 20TH!
disciple