HALLOWEEN NIGHT: LUNATARIUM (NYC) "AFRAID OF THE DARK ?"

i can fuckin wait!!! yoooo dank we gots to make sure we have the BOMB ASS birthday!!!!!! thanks amy... of course your ass is going to be there!! i cant wait to break it down alll night.... i am actually thinking about goin to the party in mass the next day tooo if i find a ride.... make the whole fuckin weekend a celebration!!yayayayayaya=D

I'll be at this party. I've been wanting to check out the Lunatarium for a while now. By the way, what is the capacity? Also, what's the best way to get to the venue from Grand Central Station? Could I take the F Train from there? I'm not too familiar with the subway system in NYC.

^^^^
Take the F to York St and make a right at Jay St. and walk down to John St. or from the A/C at High St. Walk down Washington St., make a right on Front St and a left on Jay St. and walk down to John St.

I'll be at this party w/ DazzleDawn, I went and bought a costume tonite! :D

Okay... I just finished ordering our tickets! We're all set!

Hey! What did you decide to go as? I'm rethinking the whole cop thing and may pick up another costume tonight.

I went to go get a silly maid costume and i was gonna rock it w/ some doc martin's and a dead face... BUT i found these AWESOME camoflauge faerie wings! so i picked those up instead, im gonna wear a little black skirt, some fishnets, my docs, and a simple black tank. they're orange, green, brown, and black.

oh girl that sounds wicked. Mook and I got costumes that match together... corny couples shit ya know?

wait .. you guys are opening up the big room that they closed off for this? BTW... happy b-day to all of you people... :)

yeah happy b-day to everyone celebrating that night (br00klyn, xxdjdankxx, etc.)
I'm so sad I won't be able to make this party to us dancing our asses-off again br00klyn, but I'm doing an event w/ Lonnie that same night, plus also I'm going to another party (finally TIESTO **drools**) the very next night and they're both in my area.
but anyways check you PM it explains it all
well, everyone have crazy fun that goes

^^ what!! jeez you always got something going on... anyways i replied to you pm... i hope i did some change of mind... i mean come on... so many bdays to celebrate!! hehe =)~

dressing up?

is everyone dressing up? i was thinking about it, but i decided not to.....anyone else not dressing up?

I'll be there... unfortunately a friend of mine won't get paid til the day of and doesn't want to waste the money on getting there just to be turned away...

Lots of October babies. It's my birthday today, so I'll be celebrating it at this party as well. Happy birthday everyone!!

i'll be there wearing (i think) a black tank top and black UFO capri pants. i'm about 5'2, kinda tan, brown hair and brown eyes....come up and say hi if you're around!!!

holy shit! A fuckload eh?

ya know.... that about sums it up.