HALLOWEEN NIGHT: LUNATARIUM (NYC) "AFRAID OF THE DARK ?"

Hmm. I really do want to go to this party, but the Cypress Hill show at the Roseland the same night looks very tempting. I don't think I'll have money for both.

id choose this party over cypress hill. :) but different strokes for different folks. have a good time either way though. :)

Wow, what a line up, looks like i need to make a trip to brooklyn. To bad i have to work! Maybe another time.

[edited - Do not overpromote. Keep the discussion about this event only. Thank You.]

Last edited by a moderator:
hope to see all the Junglist at Pure DnB in dayton on Nov. 1, Ak1200,Adam F f/ MCMC, Paradox and Alaska,J Smooth, fuck it its all DnB, Dont miss this shit, wild venue!!!!!!!!

not very smooth. 8)

dont forget i'm gonna be up in this mutha fucka droppin the hardbeats!!!

get ready...

keep it bangin' & mutha fuckin headstrong!

Hey...
I've been out of the scene for awhile cause I was living in London for a few months. I haven't been to a party at Lunatarium before but it looks good...the lineup is hot. "Afraid of the Dark?" looks like it'll be a good time, my friends are bailing on going....anyone up for a meetup? Private Message me!!

looks like i may show up to this one.....always wanted to check out the lunatarium. and on halloween, should be very fitting.

if any of you wanna meet up im def down. wanna meet some of u bl junkies. ^_^

Brooklyn's birthday...I'm gonna be there. (Happy fucking 21st birthday) I love you starscape crew!

HOLAAAA .. gonna be my 21st b-day prty also - .. mines on the 4th of nov. but yeeee knowwwwwwwwwww. GET YER TIX IN ADVANCE. IT IS ADVANCE ONLY -- seee ya sooooooooonnn. 10 more days ... awww shitttttttttttttttTTTTT

cause the venue can only fit so many people , and we might reach max capacity with the amount of pre sale tickets sold so far. we have had an unbelivable response for this show. We will determine the amount of pre sales sold in total the night of, subtract that # from the max capacity of the venue and that will be the amount of general admission tix made available. if we reach max capacity with the # of presales sold which at this point is very possible it seems, then there will be advance only. it is like it sais on the flyer. Advance Only - Tickets will be more during the event. Basically we dont want to sell a shit load of tickets more then the capacity of the venue, and have ticket holders not able to get in due to capacity limits of the lunatarium. :) With this method everyone who buys a ticket is guaranteed entrance as well and everyone is happy --

So it's NOT andvance only... you would just LIKE for every one to buy their tickets in advance.

with the amount of tickets we have sold so far it looks like its gonna be Advance Only -

we're doing this as a safty precaution as to not overcrowd the party. would you rather us be shady and sell madd tickets and have some kids that even did buy tickets not be able toget in? das not wat we're about.

Quality Not Quanity.

- D.A.N.K. -
www.funkyelement.com

Welp, I hope there's fuckin tickets left when I finally have money to order mine on Friday. I know a bazillion people going to this, and *a lot* of them are sitting on their asses waiting to buy tickets... I have nothing short of lazy friends it's alarming.