HALLOWEEN NIGHT: LUNATARIUM (NYC) "AFRAID OF THE DARK ?"

"you would drive that far for this party? you guys are freaks! "

i just got a call from a crew called the beat junkies who are ALL 20 of them driving down from Toronto for this party so whos the freeakkk kkkk :p

production wise n artisticaly, visualy, mind body n soul jump offffff --- hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -- SENSORY OVERLOAD - QUALITY NOT QUANITY
have a nice day :)

tdot is probably about the same distance. thats a bit too hardcore for me. :)

i was thinking about going to go to this party...

if ryan travels that far to go, then i'll definitely go!

=D

Dearest chrissie,

Please remove stick from mud and come party.

thanks in advance
- Daz

xena said:
i was thinking about going to go to this party...

if ryan travels that far to go, then i'll definitely go!

=D

awwwwwww :) i <3 you! ;)

I'm going, I'm going yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :) This looks like such a kick ass party I can't wait and it'll be my first time at the luna.

i got questions

1)how long will i have to wait to rock crowds?

2)will u make a special path for me to run to the bathroom from the decks afer i spin i got bladder problems

3)dank is my bonus a girl?

hrm i dunno, its kinda pricey...and im sure ill getassraped for buying at the door by a 70+% price increase. im thinking about going...

---

like it sais... TICKETS ARE ADVANCE ONLY.. if there are tickets available the night of (if it doesnt sell out) they will be more.
alls i got to say is...
D.A.V.E. The Drummer
Bones
Delta 9 vs. Delirium
Heather
Venom
Dank
Mythis
Usual Suspects
J-Majik
Dylan...

BE VERY AFRAID MOTHA FUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
VERY AFRAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

--

+ Halloween - Lunatarium - crazy decordations - 6 projection screens. TURBO SOUND FROM CANADA, 6 GIANT LASERS VIA P.A.W.N. -- quality not quanity.. see you thereeeeeee .. HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHA FUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... . - Da Funk EL .. aka DJ DANK ;-) :pppppp

this is an anniversary/birthday party...I will be there

i'm looking forward to this. it's been foooooorrrrrrrevvvvver since I've been to the Luna. Good times, good times.

it'll just be another make the best of it; that's always worked for me.

erik

^^^how much longer until this character gets banned?

:) <3 im not so sure me being there is financially a good idea :) ive got to start saving money so i may not go after all :( but sure enough if i do... im gonna do enough k to stop my heart. :) it's not a party til you od and come back to life.

xena... dont worry, ill be up in the NE for random visits sometime in the next couple of months anyways. ill put you on my list of sexy bl'ers to visit. ;)

^^as long as you make up for it when you do visit, i'll let you slide this time;):)

----

::: please dont talk about drugs on my or on anyones for that matter party posts::: no offense, just common curtsey... Big Brother is watching ---

^^^ oh i feel ya... i was just being sarcastic toward that bastard that DID make the comment about k and meth... cause believe me... i wouldnt use SERIOUS talk about when and where im going to indulge in illicit substances because my bl name is my real life name :) that's just ASKING to be busted hehe. but respect to you sir. :)

and xena... ;) soon baby ;)

ryanlaughlin said:
xena... dont worry, ill be up in the NE for random visits sometime in the next couple of months anyways. ill put you on my list of sexy bl'ers to visit. ;)

I hope I'm included in that list ;)