• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana Stems / Smoking Stems (merged)

Seeds have a small amount of THC, so do stems but ssmoking either is quite pointless. If you wnat your Joint to make a popping noise as you smoke it feel free to add seeds but thats about all they do.
Smoking stems has only ever given me a headache, it does get you high but after a night a while ago of smoking just stems i'm never smoking them again but i know people who stills moke them.

imo its not worth smoking but everyone to there own.

pepsi101 said:
Seeds have a small amount of THC, so do stems but ssmoking either is quite pointless. If you wnat your Joint to make a popping noise as you smoke it feel free to add seeds but thats about all they do.
Smoking stems has only ever given me a headache, it does get you high but after a night a while ago of smoking just stems i'm never smoking them again but i know people who stills moke them.

imo its not worth smoking but everyone to there own.

I preferable dont like joints, smoking stems hasn't gave me a headache, but the taste sucks on them, seeds i don't mind smoking, there not bad.

Stems i usually just feed to my dog...or try to lol:p

I believe something like 5% of the THC in a weed plant is not located buds. There may be THC in stems, and leaves but hardly any. Must not smoke a lot of weed if you get high off a bowl of stems.

dropten04 said:
my friend says he packs bowls of chopped up stems ....and gets as high as he would off a bowl of regular weed???true...false??:\

false. do this only if you want a headache....then go smoke some seeds to make the headache worse ;)

ive thrown them in the grinder before and collected keif off them, gotten high off the keif...

the night after i got caught and my mother flushed an amazing kush nug down the toilet, she put the zip lock bag of stems from other kush nugs in our empty bathroom trashcan... i threw them in a lightbulb vape and got pretty high... no headache...

Sometimes what I will do if I have particularly sparkling stems is scrape off all the crystals and put them on top of a bowl.

eeww wtf

put a collection of stems in a mason jar, turn jar upside down and shake like all fuck. what trichomes are on the stem should fall to the bottom after a vigorous shake, open jar, and smoke trichomes on lid, or make hash.

man, my buddy smoked abowl of seeds in desperation. talk about chasing a high