Dj Irene
Dj Craze
Anabolic Frolic
The horroist
Tommie Gunn
Dj Nailz
plus more...

$30 advance
$5 off at door with above flyer before midnight...

Last edited:
netwerkone sux...thats all i gotta say about that.

anabolic wh00t! wont be near the asylum in november though. so i highly doubt we'll be at this

*bangs head against wall*

WHY WHY WHY is this a N1/Tommie Gunn party. DAMMIT!

I have successfully boycotted all of their events for over two years. No matter what. And now they bring in DJ Craze AND Anabolic Frolic. WTF.

Oh well, I have until November 1st to sell my soul to the devil or be brought back into the light. Grrrrrrrrrr (any other promoter and I wouldn't care).

What a predicament!
Peace ~Katie

^^

With the way Tommie operates.. Anabolic Frolic and Craze prob haven't even been booked yet, nor does he have plans to book them in the future...

anywho.. I'll be in England. Not that I was going to go to this anyway.

MatthewCraig, you read my mind. ;)

And I'm 99.9% sure you're absolutely right, too. I plan on keeping a close watch on their websites/tourdate lists from now until November.

That flyer still pisses me off though.

(oh and has he ever thrown a party DJ Irene didn't spin at?!)

^^ You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

No offense, but really, you don't.

Yeah, Tommie's really hip to what the kids these days are into. ;)

"these days" being the late 90s

nailz rocks...mmmmhmmmm

tommie is known for his shadiness dml...honestly, bdreligrrl is right ;):D

Subj: ~ Scream (5) ~ HALLOWEEN party!
Date: 9/30/03 10:47:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Please foward this to everyone..thank you.

The netwerkone HALLOWEEN party... N1

SCREAM (5) RAISE HELL
Saturday, November 1, 2003
The Asylum Night Club, 1592 Main St., Springfield, MA

* The biggest HALLOWEEN party of the year,
with thousands attending from all over the world!

$ PRIZES for the best costumes.

^ This event has sold out every year for 4 years staight,
buy your tickets now and insure your entry to this legenday Halloween event.

! This is a Full Costume Party and NO ONE ESCAPES ALIVE!

"mission statement"
We here at netwerkone believe it is our responsibility and more importantly...our privilage to bring international culture and cutting edge music to our home (New England). However, our work has been critized for almost a decade, society continues to condemn our commitment, our community, regularly redicules our constitutional rights and our rythmic rituals. To the powers that be our music will always be "that techno shit" and our events simply "repetitive". Nonetheless, for the netwerkone crew, for the 100,000+ patrons that have passed through our doors in support of our "raves" and our music...Sream is much. Scream is our independence day, our memorial, our god given right, our chance to show the world we are here to stay and on Saturday, November 1, 2003, an entire generation will unite comouflaged in colorful costumes with our dancing shoes in one hand, middle fingers staring straight at the stars and with a big FUCK YOU...we will SCREAM!

::::Area One::::Main Scream Stage::::House/ Tech / Hard Core / DNB / Electro / BASS::::
DJ IRENE
Fearless CD Release, One World Enterainment; Los Angeles, California
It’s 3:30 in the afternoon at the übber popular Coachella Music Festival in the California desert and the heat is rising to triple digits. 3,000 bodies are sweating, waiting for the next act. As roadies scramble on stage to get the turntables ready, a woman with a water gun runs out on stage and starts screaming and wetting the bodies within squirt range, they are thankful. She reaches into her bag and pulls out t-shirts with her logo. She waves them around teasing the crowd as they raise their hands clamoring to catch one. Running around the stage, screaming, squirting, throwing things and laughing all the way, this is DJ Irene. After playing the closing set at a party the night before, after getting off a plane and driving 2 hrs. to get to Coachella, DJ Irene throws down a high energy set that swells the music savvy crowd to 4,500 bodies by the time she is done. Walking off the stage she proceeds to sign hundreds of autographs and give more of her self to those who love her for taking their souls out of this hot desert reality.

The dance music world is a world of escapism. People come out to dance to forget the life dramas that wear on their souls or to be a little more glamorous than they are during the day. The DJs who are loved the most are those that provide moments of beauty, clarity, inspiration and hope that everything will be alright and beautiful. This is why DJ Irene is America’s most loved DJ. DJ Irene has seen drama, has fought chemical and personal demons, has lived without a home, has seen the power of escaping her reality and did it with flair. About life’s challenges she says, “All I can say about getting through the b.s life gives you, is you gotta be fearless. It is your life, why be afraid? If you screw up and live, you will still be here, and you will still be the only one who has to do anything about it.” She is a survivor, a character with an off-the-beaten-path lifestyle that has surpassed all obstacles and helped create the new American Dream for the next generation.

The cult of DJ Irene began at Hollywood’s mega club Arena. Here, her DJ and life dramas played out through her mixing and publicly on the dance floor. This only made people love her more and helped her to see how she could give back by leading a positive life with the music. She says, “At one point I realized that I am not just playing records to the same people every weekend. These people care about me, more than I care for myself. I knew I had to make them proud by being proud of myself, by taking care of myself, by being the best.”

The best for DJs is selling more mix CDs than any other DJ in her genre, it is non-stop touring at every major music festival and at the best clubs around the world, it is having pop culture and rock journalists queuing to get interviews, it is being the DJ whom some DJs fear having to play after and being the DJ that younger DJs want to be. This is DJ Irene. When the rest of the world realized the allure of the cult of the DJ, all DJ Irene had to do was say “Here I am, kiss my ass, I’m one bad ass bitch that can mix!!!”

So what? Another girl DJ. Not in this case. She doesn’t go topless, doesn’t smile coquettishly or seductively for the camera, she didn’t just start mixing 3-5 yrs. ago when it became cool. DJ Irene is DJ culture in all its brazen, globetrotting, mythic womanizing, beat banging, trend raising and trend killing glory. With her signature laugh she has lived a fearless life, daring all who challenged her to step up. “Yeah great, there are lots of girl DJs, so what? I was a girl DJ too, now I’m a DJ Diva, lets see how many of them can hang like me. Let’s see.”

If you consider yourself knowledgeable about the DJ world but haven’t seen DJ Irene yet then you haven’t seen one of the most entertaining and engaging DJs in the biz. Find out where she will be next and don’t let anything stop you from being there. Be fearless, like her. <1:00am>

DJ CRAZE
DRUM + BASS // HIP HOP // Six Time World Champion // The Allies // Cartel ·· UK
"Near the close of the second One thousand years, a Young one shall rise from the South possibly Miami, maybe Nicaragua, but not farther South than Chile... He shall have uncanny Powers and the Messiahs of his day shall give him praise... Wheels of a near-platinum alloy will spin deliriously beneath him as this prophet some how retains his perfect balance and rhythm among the erilously colliding beats. In this distant future, the one known as Burroughs1 will have his influence fully realized, as Cut n Paste will be an accepted means of everyday expression, and Chaos will indeed reign supreme." XLR8R Magazine10/99

"More than just a technical DJ, Craze is a performer, inciting the crowd into a frenzy while titillating the scratch fetishists. Starting with Mobb Deep and winding up with Common -with cut and juggle excursions through Biz Markie, Q-Bert, electro and jungle -he slid easily to a second victory," stated New York City1s PAPER Magazine.

On September 18th 1999, reigning DMC World Champion, DJ Craze (ne Arist Delgado) defended his 1998 title and claimed the 1999 title with a landslide victory, a feat accomplished by only one other DJ in DMC history (Germany's DJ David won the solo competition in '90 and '91). Dedicating his winning 6 minute set to his new baby girl (Angelee, born five days previous), DJ Craze once again took home 2 gold Technics 1200's and a matching Technics DJ mixer. Craze, A-Trak, and Infamous (Allies) also claimed 2nd place in the first official DMC Vestax/Numark World Team Championships.

On September 23, 2000 in London, England, Craze defended his 1999 title and claimed the 2000 DMC World Champion title, an unprecedented 3X win, making DMC and turntablist history. He also won the Team Championship for 2000 alongside Allies' crew member A-Trak, regaining the title from the UK's Scratch Perverts.

There are DJs and there is 23 year old, three time DMC World Champion DJ Craze, a feared warrior who's also taken the top prize in the ITF, Zulu Nation and East Coast Rap Sheet battles.

Craze's championship titles include: World ITF Scratch Off Champion '98, World DMC Champion '98, 199, '00, USA DMC Champion '98, ITF Western Hemisphere Scratch Off Champion '98, Winter Music Conference Scratch Off Champion '96, '97, '98, '99, East Coast DMC Champion '97, East Coast Rap Sheet Champion '96, Zulu National Champion '95, '96.

Craze's blend of hip-hop, breaks, drum & bass and turntablism is untouchable.
His tours have included the largest North American Drum & Bass excursion - The Kung Fu Knowledge Tour, the 35 date Mixer1s TGIM Tour with DJ Infamous, and extensive dates worldwide... Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Iceland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Scotland, Italy, Netherlands, France, Canada, and Nicaragua. This, along with, extensive coverage in all most every hip-hop and dance music magazine and TV program available, (Check out the January 2000 cover of URB Magazine and the October 2000 covers of MIXER and DJ TIMES) has made Craze a worldwide hip-hop phenomenon.

Not only a World Champion DJ, but also a critically acclaimed producer, Craze1s discography includes:

DJ Craze - The Nexxsound (mix CD) - DMC Records
The Allies - "D-Day" EP - Asphodel
DJ Craze - "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" EP - Zoo York Media
DJ Craze - "Crazee Musick" LP - Bomb Records
Ko Wreck Technique - "Ko-wrection" EP - Chocolate Industries
DJ Faust - "Man or Myth" - Bomb Records
Faust, Shortee, Craze - "Fathomless EP" - Bomb Records
Herbaliser - "Missing Suitcase" / DJ Craze Remix - Ninja Tune Records
East Flatbush Project - "Tried by 12" / DJ Craze Remix - Chocolate Industries
Funkstorung - Featured scratches - K7 Records
Propellarheads - DJ Craze remix for "Tektonics Project" - OM Records

Craze is a mad scientist who slices and dices beats into a breathtaking sonic concoction in his Miami laboratory and at events all over the world. When Craze is behind a set of 1200s and a mixer, he's on stage: sometimes he's shy, sometimes he's cocky, but I've never heard him be anything short of absolutely magnificent.

Where some turntablists are content to fill their routines with the same ol' thang, Craze uses his awesome technique to move beyond the crab scratch and has catapulted drum 'n' bass into a realm that nobody has yet to explore. The Nexxsound - Craze's first ever mix CD - stands as a testament to his pioneering vision of melding the mentality of a battler with the street smarts and savvy of the jungle elite.

Lauded for years by hip-hop aficionados, Craze has won the respect of England's drum 'n' bass mafia, which explains why revered British labels like V Recordings, Undiluted and Virus have presented him with exclusive tracks you won't be able to hear anywhere else. And let's not forget Craze's exclusive turntablist cut ups - three mind blowing pastiches that are all ahead of its time. Craze is moving at the speed of light. Sleep on his skills and he's gonna leave you in the dust.

DJ Craze, number one DJ in the world, and it's just the beginnings

"...a name poised to conquer." Thousand Words 12/99 <11:30pm>

ANABOLIC FROLIC
Moonshine Music, DAMN; Toronto Some dismiss the music as being candy, but it’s a cultural force that’s spawned a cult-like following and unabashed adoration for the quietly good-natured man called Anabolic Frolic, aka Chris Frolic. His name is synonymous with Happy Hardcore. Frolic single-handedly raised this music to prominence. His best-selling CD series, sold out Hullabaloo events, and his warm and enthused live performances, have made Frolic a bankable international headliner of 10,000- to 20,000-person events, from the UK to the US, Australia and Hong Kong. Party kids everywhere share a uniquely personal relationship with Frolic and his sound. The music came to Frolic as a randomly chosen UK import mixed tape at the legendary and now defunct rave shop, X-static, in 1995. He was instantly hooked. Happy Hardcore, with its frenetic pace and heartfelt vocals, was the original rave music that encompassed the values of the scene’s early stages. A precocious music lover who loved early hip-hop and hardcore, Frolic chose this sound as the embodiment of his vibrant and emotionally alive outlook on life. Frolic taught himself to DJ on a pair of used turntables bought from a pawn shop for CAD$100 dollars, because it was the only way he could listen to the music he loved in Toronto, or indeed, anywhere in North America, then. Frolic began importing and re-selling Happy Hardcore vinyl from the UK. Happy Hardcore’s ambassador was on his way to forge a new musical culture, replete with his own mixed CDs (Happy2bHardcore), track productions (Shelter Me, Feels So Right), internationally renowned serial events (Hullabaloo Productions), and radio show (www.HappyHourRadio.com) which logs in more than 30,000 listeners a month.
"Toronto's Anabolic Frolic is happy hardcore's premiere Ambassador." - Urb Magazine <2:30am>

TOMMIE GUNN
www.netwerkone.com , djtommiegunn.com
He brought the BOOM to New England, has packed every venue from Maine to Miami and once again he is gonna make us SCREAM. Tommie got his start working w/ the infamous N.E.A.U crew in the early 90's and hasnt looked back since. In 97 he brought the best DJ's in the World right here to New England every Friday night before any one had a clue, BOOM was born and to this day the memories bring warm feelings to the thousands that participated weekly. However, it wasnt long after when the clubs were simply too small for this manchvegas native and he was filling Civic Centers w/ over 4000 in attandance. Soon after the big boys caught wind, Tommie took off like a Tornado on tour around America for ESDJCO and UFO. Performing at the largest events in Electronic Music history such as Cyberfest, Ultra, Futurefest, Electric High Way and many more. Playing back to back with the best of the best such as Rabbit in the Moon, Bad Boy Bill, Richard Humpty Vission, Louie Devito, Irene, Frankie Bones, DJ Dan, Donald Glaude, Micro, Keoki, RUN DMC, KRS ONE, Christopher Lawrence, Simply Jeff, Sandra Collins, John Debo, Carl Cox, Dave Ralph, Icey, Q Bert, The X ecutioners, DJ Craze, Green Velvet, Electric Sky Church, Crystal Method, Prodigy and so many others. This year the Gunn is back with vengence with the new Scream CD coming to a city near you. See first hand why DJ Venom calls him "one of the top 5 mixers in New England" and why he has held residencies at some of the biggest and best club in the U.S. such as Lime Light, Tampa and The Palace. <4:00am>

DJ NAILZ
From a very early age, Jeremy Barsamian, AKA "DJ Nailz", was musically trained. Taking piano lessons starting at the age of 6 til he was 18.By that time Jeremy had had enough and was ready to move on to something different . . . musically. One day while picking up a date at her house, Jeremy heard thumping music coming from the house. As it turns out, the man making all the noise was none other than Roger Mouzakis; (DJ Roger M.), Neutone Recordings, Boston. Eventually Jeremy got to meet Roger, and from there all he wanted to do was spin. He started to hang out with Roger at his various residencies, just wanting to jump in. Being a quick learner and having a good teacher, Jeremy was soon mixing beats. Through one of his good friends, he landed a gig at "The Dockside"; a local college bar on Thursday nights during the summer. Playing a mix of banging NYC house and progressive house, Jeremy quickly found himself playing for a packed house; all thanks to his Bentley College loyals. Once everyone went back to school in fall of 99, things slowed down at the "Dockside", so Jeremy decided it was time to set his sights on bigger things. Once again through friends, he landed a gig at "The Mambo Lounge" on Thursdays. It was there he met promoters Ace, Brandon and Tom Mello. While there he landed an after hours gig on Friday nights. Eventually he was offered a Friday night residency at Absolut on Friday nights by promoters Steve D'Amico & Frankie S. After Absolut on Friday's, Jeremy then got the opportunity to be the resident at "Venu" on Thursday nights as all of his promoters and friends came together to promote the night. While holding residency on Thursday night.. Things have started to look brighter for the young star as he took on another Residency at the old M-80 nightclub which now is called Paradise during the summer of 2001. As Paradise started to become the summer spot, Jeremy was soon noticed by the GM at Avalon, after a couple of guest spots and final talks, Jeremy landed himself at the # 1 Club in America (02' Mixer Magazine) The Avalon. From here Jeremy has been the Resident at Avalon for the past 10 months. This new residency has opened the gate to many opportunities as he has had the opportunity of working along side DJ's as in John Debo and Steve Porter as well as meeting world class Dj's as in Ferry Corsten, DJ Tiesto, Mauro Picotto and PVD. Since Jeremy’s departure from Venu on Thursday nights, He picked up another Residency at worldly renown Axis where he spins with DJ’s Tasty and Taner K. The latest phase of Jeremy Career has been working in the studio.. producing some of his own original music. He soon hope that with hard work and dedication, he will soon be on the rise to becoming a star. Although Jeremy has not been spinning for a long time, he has moved up through the ranks in a short period of time. He's young, aggressive and talented. Remember the name; as it will most likely become a more recognized one in the very near future. Current
Residencies: Sexxxy Saturdays @ Avalon - Boston, MA <5;00am>

M07S
Djing for nearly ten years, spanning over two decades, MO7S is one of few djs in New England who manage to keep a unique and personal twist on the styles of music he chooses to play. Collecting records from as early as 5, it wasnt until 1993 that he began mixing. He started spinning hip hop with much influence from the likes of early hip hop djs including Grandmaster Flash, Kool Herc, DXT ,and GrandMaster Caz among many others.Yet, his first "electronic" experiences were during the final years of the N.E.A.U, (New England Acid Underground 91-95) were he learned the technical aspects of beat mixing from the likes of Joelectronic and Midas. This is where he began to forge the sound he wanted to present to his crowd in dj sets. Contrasting elements of minimal and maximal, chuggin beat patterns, deep bassines, and complex scratch routines became the premise for his dj sets. Thru the late nineties he had much success in his region, for his unique approach was unmatched by any of his peers. In 2000, he began contributing his knowledge to the ordering of both breaks and techno for Satellite Records Boston. He currently writes for MOFO magazine, a London based house-breaks zine. He has held residencies at such reknowned clubs as Axis Boston. He has travelled through out North America and has played alongside a plethora of the globe's biggest dance artists including the following: GrandMaster Flash, Adam Beyer, Adam X, Derrick May, Kevin Saunderson, Christian Smith, Hybrid, Hyper, John Digweed, Adam Freeland, Rennie Pilgrem, Steve Porter, John Debo, DJ Rap, Carl Cox, Samuel L Sessions, Dj Dan, Simply Jeff, Qbert, A Trak, KRS ONE, Moby, Frankie Bones, Rabbit in The Moon, Dimitri from Amsterdam, Goldie, Total Science, Bassbin Twins, The Stickman, SoulSlinger, Bad Boy Bill, Dj Sneak, and many many more. <9:00pm>

::::Area 12::::The BASSment::::DNB / Breaks / Jungle / Hip Hop::::
DJ CRAZE - DMC Hip Hop Set! <1:30am>

CIRCUIT BREAKER - Hard to Swallow Tour, 611, 718 Rec., Hate Love Rec, DNBASS; Philly <12:30am>

GIL T - True Crew; Springfield, MA <3:00am>

A.T.R.O.A. performing live - Adam Recordings; NH <11:30am>

AGENT ILL - Shadowsofsociety.com, Telekentic; NH <9:00pm>

WARCHILD - Ruff neck Playaz Crew, Airplane Clique; Boston <10:15pm>

ENDO - Grave Yard CD release <4:00am>

VOLTRON - N1 netwerkone.com; Maine <5:00am>

::::Area Three::::House o' Horror::::House / Trance / NRG / Hard Prog::::
KNOWLEDGE - Columns of Knowledge.com; CT. <12:30pm>

PAULY - www.sympty.com, East Music Group; NYC <11:30pm>

CHRIS LOVE - Stuck on Earth, Love Sound Project <2am>

HAVOK - Synergy.net <3:00am>

JJ BLADES - Spiritual Emporium.com; Hartford, CT. <10:30pm>

PROPHET - Digital Entertainment, Raversonly, In The Red Records; NJ <9:00pm>

DJ DANK - Funky Elements; NYC <4:30am>

::::Area Four::::R.I.P. (Rest in Peace V.I.P.)::::This area will provide privacy and convience for a distinct few that prefer to party in style with complimentary beverages (Red Bull, water and soda), candy, CD's, Glow Sticks and other tricks and treats. Also, preferred line privilages, laminated back stage passes and more. $50 RSVP @ www.netwerkone.com::::
SPIDERMAN
LEAP
PAT FONTES
Aaron Todd
ilmadik
Vicious 1
MIKE ILL
CHRISTOPHER PIERCE
JONNY TSUNAMI
JASON GRAY

ticket outlets:
Maine: Any Bull Moose Music
NH: Spider Bite: 603 645 1449
MA: Satellite Rec., Boston 617 536 5482
Growroom Records 413 549 9296
CT: Spiritual Emporium 860 524 9719
RI: Lunasea 401 272 5862
NYC: Satellite Rec. NYC 212 995 1744

Online:
www.netwerkone.com

Info:
www.netwerkone.com / 603 232 4NW1

Venue:
The Asylum Night Club, 1592 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103

Production:
No lights, no lasers, no visuals, no bullshit.....just DARKNESS

"also a blackout"

"Production:
No lights, no lasers, no visuals, no bullshit.....just DARKNESS"

That's pretty weak considering Blackout 2003 is happening 2 weeks before. 8)

mmm true that. i wont be at either, just thought people that go may care :)

Yeah I actually hadn't heard about that part yet! I'll be at Blackout but it would take a whole helluva lot to get me to support a Netwerk One party.

*grits teeth*

Apparantly, starlightgemini and THE WOOD are coming up for this party, kidnapping myself and dancinxtcangel, and dragging me kicking and screaming back into the Asylum.

This should be... interesting... at the very least. But when you go in with NO expectations whatsoever, it's harder for Tommy to disapoint you. Oh and DJ Craze IS actually aware of this party, and plans to spin at it. Still haven't checked for Anabolic Frolic and The Horrorist yet. Don't really care about anyone else on the lineup (except MO7S!!!!<3). Yeah.

Peace ~Katie

^^ come on now, is it even worth it?

in my opinion, fuck tommie gunn, and any party he tries to throw. katie, just come to my place, i can throw a better "light switch rave" then any party N1 can