• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Efficient Smoking Device?

hmm better find a good place for it cause it sounds interesting
mine would be a bucket bong with a stem extensioun to make it work like a bubler for the first part of the bowel. it's pretty good on smoke volume but it goes down so easy (have been putting ice cubes in the bucket) you can usually get quite a few bowelfuls (god anyone remember that stupid commercial for Aspen cereal featuring that half a bowelful line).

The Wang

i use a one-hitter. i really think this has performed the best for me over the years in the amount smoked/highness ratio.

Passes tight assed packed steamroller to my man Morninggloryseed.

That's right, your ass is psyched now! Tell that!

michael said:
i use a one-hitter. i really think this has performed the best for me over the years in the amount smoked/highness ratio.

Hands Mikey some sticky icky.%)

a small pipe is the most effecient method. The longer the smoke takes to reach your lungs, the more thc has condensed. Steamrollers are definitely killer though =D

i like throwing some dank on a vapO...
i don't know if it's the most efficient but i do know that it's you blazed with very little herb :|

tooky said:
and a steamroller is?

a steamroller is basically an open tube with a bowl on top. close off one end with your hand, puff, let go, swallowing large cloud of smoke.

I had an arabian friend who had a hooka (is that how you spell it) and we smoked out of that once OH GAWD! it was THE BEST! (but it was his fathers and to cover up the smell in the room we had to smoke "wet tobacco" or whatever they smoke out of that thing. Almost made me sick though)

a nice glass bong.. w/ an ice catcher, is the best to smoke out of. to get the highest a gravity bong or a steam roller. but pot is pot and your going to get high no matter what all you need to do is light it on fire ;oP

Yeah I like about a 1.5-2 foot "water pipe" ;) but knife hits are cool if you feel like smoking littles weed and get high.

bomber man said:
a nice glass bong.. w/ an ice catcher, is the best to smoke out of. to get the highest a gravity bong or a steam roller. but pot is pot and your going to get high no matter what all you need to do is light it on fire ;oP

actually that is the least efficient method.. you get more stoned but you lose a lot of thc. the reason it seems you are higher is because it hits you all at once.

a vaporiser is the most efficient but it doenst offer a good high imo

ef·fi·cient
adj.
Acting or producing effectively with a minimum of waste, expense, or unnecessary effort.
Exhibiting a high ratio of output to input

if not vaporizing, pinch-hitter is by far the most efficient smoking device on the market. nothing can beat it in terms of efficiency, sorry.