Bee Gnawty ~ August 15 ~ Hartford CT @ Velocity

RoMe622 said:
Ok will do. ;)

See everyone tonight.

By the way,
If Focus shows up to my house wearing THAT i am not showing up with his ass. jk jk

Put that outfit back in your 80s clothing stock hold. =D

Unless you think the mustang's fit enough to make the trip up there you better zip it!!!! :)

Just have to wait on my sister to arrive from PA, then walk the mile from my place on Asylum down to Main Street. Hopefully it's soon...I'll be rockin the yelllow mac's with most likely a puma or dcskillz tee (I knew I bought those yellow pants for a reason, despite ridicule from my friends!).

Wasn't too bad a time even though my brother ^^^ and I only stayed for under half an hour...the setup could stand to have more than just one fan running though! It was so friggin' hot in there! We probably would have stayed for quite a while longer if we'd at least have been able to step outside in the lil' roped in area 8( .

Agreed. This was my last (and only) party that I went to during my summer in Connecticut, and I'm glad I waited that long. It was absolute bullshit, one fan, and I was sweating so bad I thought I was going to pass out. I asked the bouncer if I could step outside for just a second, and I was told only if I had a wrist band. How do I get a wristband? Well, they gave them out to those who were 21 and over for the bar. I only got there at 3, so the bar had already been closed awhile. Not only did I not have a good time at the party, it was even worse afterwards when I just wanted to get into my air-conditioned car, and promotors tried for 10 minutes to try and get me to go to skool'd. Yeah right, like I'm doing anything on the 27th except Starscape.

well, i sure as hell had a great time.. All we can do is try and i think we put on a pretty good show... frank and splash's set was def tight.. the kids from philly threw down some slammin stuff... The party had a great vibe... all in all i think it was a great party... i cant wait for the next one!! :) thanx to everyone who showed support:) wh00t

dunedamage

Well the party itself was fucking insane. Who cares if the place wasnt packed. We all got a chance to listen to bad ass music, see our friends and a few beautiful women in bee costumes..what more could anyone ask for? The vibe was fantastic.

Splash- Excellent job. :)
Gary- you are the breakbeat god so ive heard from some sources ;)

Thanks to everyone that showed up to support, we had a great time throwing it. Keep your eyes (and ears) open for Turnagain Heights events in the near future!

p.s. Thanks RoMe622 and sources, you rock. :)

Well I had the best time at a party I've had in awhile... I got to hear exactly what I wanted to hear... and I managed to lose 20 lbs running up and down the stairs to hear both Splash and Sundown (CRUEL JOKE GUYS REALLY!!! IM NOT THAT YOUNG ANYMORE;) ).

Splash and Dirty ol' Frank - Awesome set... 4x4 madness!!!
Sundown - Keepin' it real! Loved it...
Adam Strange - Always the funky drummer!!!
Dunedamage - You've got some skillz
Psy-Phon - Sorry I didn't get to hear your set but thanks for the shot your cool people and I know you rock the decks!
Lissette - I could hear the thump in the next room awesome!
Austin - Awesome decorations!! Keep playing the music you love!

Cant wait to work with YOU guys in the future!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it out to this Buzzy event! I felt the vibe was so good in that place that night! We appreciate everyone's support and any feedback you have. :)

stung.

definately had a great time. lots of fun and my legs are still quite sore from tearing the floor (and my pants)

freddie d- way to drive that bass.

splash n d.o.frank - thoroughly enjoyed. uk hard oh yeh.

austin j- glad to hear some new evolution tracks.

i'm happy to have seen everyone again & looking forward to it again.

PLurr
Pkat©