Bee Gnawty ~ August 15 ~ Hartford CT @ Velocity

I'm def gonna be guzzlin' redbulls for this one... I'm gonna go the distance and try to stick it out till the end...

damn straight that's reserved for me. anyone who goes near it will get beaten with said flashlight. or a handy chair :)

i'll be there after work, so just ignore the fact that i'll be in all black and smell like a kitchen.

THeRaVeToY said:
i'll be there after work, so just ignore the fact that i'll be in all black and smell like a kitchen.

Mmm Mmm Mmm, smells like kitchen!

Oh my god, all I hafta say is "wait until you see what the Turnagain girls are wearing to Bee Gnawty!!"

Eddie Bunker said:
Oh my god, all I hafta say is "wait until you see what the Turnagain girls are wearing to Bee Gnawty!!"

8o ooooohhhhhhhh.... do tell!!!!!!!

fwc stung by the swarm...

now this is more like it... we should be at this one fo sho. hmmm kevin cage dancin half naku, i'll try to keep my tail from tapping the naughty bits this time around.

someone whisper 'red headed slut' ? i swear i hear it coming from somewhere... oh it must be from the bar!!!

maybe i'll bring some cd's..?

plurr
Pkat©

speaking of Red Headed Sluts, I am dragging one of the hottest ones in the East to this...Ms Red =D is visiting for the weekend!
I havent seen her in over a year, and now that she is back north I will be practically stalking her.

I can't wait=D :D :) =D

PhrEakyKat

**this cookie crap gets bothersome** it's pkat.

i'm all bout ripping it up to some uk hardhouse/nu-nrg...
and looking forward to grooving to splash's set, as a connosieur of uk hh myself i'm very intrigued.

Pkat©

Eddie Bunker said:
And I've got Gregory Hines feet....tap a tappa tappa

damn if you should mention that... Gregory Hines died this past saturday... rest in peace my friend... moment of silence...

I will be partying, dancing and drinking in memory of one of the best showmen in the business... here's to those tappin' feet!!!

:(

DJ Focus said:
damn if you should mention that... Gregory Hines died this past saturday... rest in peace my friend... moment of silence...

I will be partying, dancing and drinking in memory of one of the best showmen in the business... here's to those tappin' feet!!!

:(
omg that was actually pretty random that I posted that. I probably wouldn't have thought to but he was on an episode of Will and Grace earlier in the day! May he rest in peace.

On a happier note:
5 days to go, I can't wait to see alot of you there WORD!!

Sho nuff I'll bee there... I'm gonna be on trance overload for sure!!!!

Oh and it case I forgot to mention... Splash rules!!!!!

^^^^^
And certainly don't forget the UK hard house, breaks, dnb, 2-step, techno, deep house, disco house, even a lil happy hardcore for those inclined!

Eddie Bunker said:
^^^^^
And certainly don't forget the UK hard house, breaks, dnb, 2-step, techno, deep house, disco house, even a lil happy hardcore for those inclined!

Oh yeah... them too!!! hehe