Bee Gnawty ~ August 15 ~ Hartford CT @ Velocity

KayDUB said:
and yes, there will be a lot of messed up kid bashing at this event **insert evil laugh here**

sweet........thats my specialty. I'll dedicate the entire evening to spouting lines from fear and loathing to tripped out kids.

aww yeah, now I'm really starting to get excited. I can't wait to see alot of you guys there :)

Dude... when I was at Blazin' I saw a perfect Kodak moment but didn't have a fuckin' camera with me... but it was the most eerie yet sylish image...

Huddle into one of the corners of the Asylum was most of the Turnagain Heights crew with various other ravers with their faces only light by the outside street lights... and it confirmed my earlier notion that you guys are the Rave Rat Pack...

If I'm not making sense then thats fine... you had to be there...

I saw Focus standing in the jungle room and he kinda looked like a young Jerry Lewis! ;)

I'm definately gonna be there this night...standing right next to the bar the whole night...drinking...heavily...

Last edited:
^^^ can i hold onto you if i stagger? big guy :)

nah, i've gotta be professional, anyone gets out of line, especially those pesky bluelighters, i'm gonna have to break out 'ol mr. intimidation

KayDUB said:
^^^ can i hold onto you if i stagger? big guy :)

nah, i've gotta be professional, anyone gets out of line, especially those pesky bluelighters, i'm gonna have to break out 'ol mr. intimidation

..spare us that sight, and use the flashlight instead :) hah

(the welcome matt)

oh no, mr. imtimidation is the flashlight.
what you were thinking of is reserved for lauren, and occasionally mr. bunker in the back room ;)

KayDUB said:
oh no, mr. imtimidation is the flashlight.
what you were thinking of is reserved for lauren, and occasionally mr. bunker in the back room ;)

Yeah but at least you ply me with alcohol first.

If I pay a $1.00 can I get beaten by that flashlight... I've been very nawwwty!!!! Preferably by a female... hehe