8) BEEr!
7) BEEautiful girls in costume!!
6) celebrate the last days of summer with Turnagain
5) see KayDUB dancing half naked in a cage (actually I
can't back that up but come anyway!!)
4) catch some of the most talented DJs on the east coast
alongside your local favs!
3) CHEAP DRINKS!
2) you don't want to miss the BL meetup in the bar!
1) you wanna bring a great vibe to the party! SEE YOU
THERE!!!

Last edited:
Drew - I'll be too busy poledancing to ever make it into the cage..............SIIIIIIIIIIIKE

Matt- The flashlight is merely to help them find their way! ;)

sorry to disappoint!

so how many beers am I gonna have to buy for Bluelighters? (offer stands from 10-11 :) )

ooh ooh... i'll take a bEEr.. mee mee! ..... heh

.. oh and f4B.. i'm gonna be there... but can i get spanked anyway?;)

looks like i'm gonna be in town for this one after all. Y'all BL'ers better get your livers ready cuz i dont like boozin solo.

I almost forgot to mention...lots of CD giveaways all night long! I also believe there will be a special suprise from Dirty Ol' Frank and Splash ;)

half naked eh? that would take a lot of drinks, so how many are you going to buy me? and yes, there will be a lot of messed up kid bashing at this event **insert evil laugh here**

(it's lauren... i'm too lazy to log kevin off)

there will be no half-naked kevin cage dancing. he's *mine* and i'm the only one allowed to see him in any stage of getting naked.

now a half-naked drew cage dancing... that would get a big thumbs up in my book!

noo.. we cant have any half naked drew cage dancing... We'd have to charge more at the door for that.. %)

............ besides.. Adam Strange told me he'll be spinning in a Skin Tight Bee costume made out of Licro-Spandex along with a shiny silver cape! muahahaha ;)

so who's gonna BEE there? (god i'm a dork) i know i'll be there....standing by the door.....making sure people don't bring drinks outside the bar....

well it's not a glorious job, but i get to bring a big ass flashlight into the club!!!!

3 weeks till Splash!!!! wohoo...

Uh oh... gotta calm down... gettin' those R. Kelly eyes again... heheh