Roll Call - South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidniteTill6

Bluelighter
South Carolina roll call! (Part 2)

Looking for people to goto parties with, kinda lone here. Havent met anybody really up for parties and the scene here is weak but improving.
Im at USC, in Columbia
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Columbia is weak?? I always heard there were phat-ass raves up there.....like ALL the time..ne wayz
i travel to myrtle beach and hilton head a lot.
PS: oh and i travel to Clemson too....my favorite team ;)
at least USC and Clemson had kick-ass Bowl games this year
peace
sweetillusionz69 (tiger-4-life)

Hey at least there is a scene in Cola. Im in Sumter (45 mins away).
It is so sad to see all the party kids and no parties.
Orlando to Sumter-very bad move!!
I heard that Charleston has some kick-ass parties, but we all know how that goes!

well if any of ya gonna be in columbia some time tell me. [email protected] I'd love to hang out with some party kids.
while the scene is getting alot better yes, tons, we're bringing in some good DnB and jungle talent.... Danny the wildchild, Blame, some others and alot of really good local djs.....erik hess, some others.
The only thing i wanna see here is some good ole florida breaks i love em! but nobody plays to much cept for DJ Ezinc. Im from tampa orginally that was a bad move, from tampa to columbia to say the least.
but if you have AIM hit me up.... "MDMDeejay"
[ 15 January 2002: Message edited by: MidniteTill6 ]

Florence/Sumter here
Stuck here for another year it looks like
Im gonna go nuts
IM me: Hotlissakay

Hey... I live in Greenville. I have been looking for some people that live in the area that like to party. A few of my friends do, but I don't know that many people. Hit me up on aim or email me... [email protected] Also, I am in anderson (clemson) every other weekend at the lake with my dad, I have yet to meet any people over there... there isn't anything really to do and I don't like going out alone so I wouldn't mind meeting some people that live in that area too 0; )

I am here in Chas. It sux. Icey is comin on the 8th. I am prolly goin but i hate paying 20 bucks to get in. I am a cheap ass.
and CLEMSON SUCKS
GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the message little E, im already a member on those boards :) but still thanks a ton! you dont live in or around columbia by chance do ya?
Liquid rolls..... WHEN IS ICEY COMING HERE!?!? you mean columbia! I MISS MY FLORIDA BREAKS! ya! (im originally from tampa havent seen a florida breaks dj in 2 years and the last one i saw was icey in tampa)
AIM: HIVEMINDGUN
MDMDeejay
[ 23 January 2002: Message edited by: MidniteTill6 ]

no...i live just outside of charlotte now. but i grew up in florence and i lived in columbia for a few years.
so i don't know how it is down there anymore, but it used to be fun.

hey im from charleston,SC and the party scene has just started here...we've been having some big name DJ's coming to club tango...so if your in the area look me up...

Damn no one has been on the sc board in a while. There really isn't a good scene around here that i know of, i live in lexington that's right near cola and i haven't heard of shit except this club called neptunes, it's supposed to be chill but i don't know, it's south carolina we're talking about here. Fuckin you want to do something cool you gotta drive to nc to see one of the flavors, and flavor 8 sucked ass, there were more cops than kids. Lata.

TOOL will be coming to Winston-Salem, NC at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum, November 2nd
Anyone interested? I've got my tickets. :D
Hope to see you there.
[ 25 October 2002: Message edited by: JungleBeatz ]

USCS here as well.... It does appear just by the lack of posts that the scene in SC is dead, but its gotta start somewhere... Anybody near Sparkle City(Spartanburg) post a reply.

New poster in Charleston here. Just found these boards a couple weeks ago. Anyone out there catch the baby anne "rave" at tango? Anyone in the area give me a beep on AIM, looking for some new people with similar interests!

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra:
USCS here as well.... It does appear just by the lack of posts that the scene in SC is dead, but its gotta start somewhere... Anybody near Sparkle City(Spartanburg) post a reply.
USCS Student
<

JungleBeatz - I too live in Boiling Springs pretty close to USCS. I know of a Halloween Bash this Thursday (Oct.31st) at the "La Isla" off S.Pleasantburg Dr. in Greenville. Its from 10 - 2:30am suppose to be some good Psy/Trance/Goa music. What year are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.