• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lorazepam in Meixco

Status
Not open for further replies.

qdogfresh

Greenlighter
So I'm taking a trip down to San Diego this coming weekend. I plan on spending multiple days across the border in Tijuana as well. After research on various sites and random law pages I still cannot quite grasp what is and is not legal to bring back (medication wise) from Mexico. My hope is to buy some Lorazepam (Ativan) OTC while I am there and bring some back home with me for personal use. Some sites say this is legal with up to 50 doses (or pills). Others dispute that you cannot bring a substance that is classified as a controlled substance without a valid US prescription. I plan on walking across one day and driving the other. So to my question. Can I legally buy and bring back Lorazepam from my trip to Mexico.?

From my understanding you will need a valid prescription. I wouldn’t go it without a valid US prescription myself to be safe. Either way I would be careful.

Sorry, but we can't help you with that
From the guidelines:
NO LEGAL OR PHARMACY LEGALITY QUESTIONS Laws vary widely from place to place, making it next to impossible for us to give you an accurate or valuable answer. Seek legal counsel if you're in need of an attorney.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.