Potency oral
Threshold 3 - 5 mg
Light 5 - 8 mg
Common 8 - 14 mg
Strong 14 - 20 mg
Heavy 20 - 25 mg+

Source: psychonautwiki

What is 5-MeO-MiPT
5-methoxy-N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine, oftenly referred to as 'Moxy' is a psilocybin analogue belonging to the tryptamine family.
5-MeO-MiPT is oftenly referred to as the 'MDMA amongst tryptamines'. This because of to some extent similair effects. 5-MeO-MiPT is oftenly described as stimulating, empathogenic, quite euphoric with minimal visuals and mindfuck going along with that.

The Plan
The plan was to start off with 5mg, wait for the effects to develop and redose if feeling comfortable with the effects and eventualy build up to a total dose of 10mgs.
The day prior a 2mg allergytest was done.

Dosing method
5ml vodka (40%) was mixed with 10mg 5-MeO-MiPT and afterward dosed volumetric using a micropipet.
Hindsight: 1ml:10mg works more user friendly and was applied in future experiences.

The Report
T0:00, 18:30 - +5mg 5-MeO-MiPT (oral, wodka solution).

T0:02, 18:32 - 5mg 5-MeO-MiPT (2,5ml vodka) was consumed and washed down with a sip of water. Prominent taste of vodka present yet overruled by the nasty bitter taste induced by the 5-MeO-MiPT. The bitter taste remains present for several minutes afterwards.

T0:06, 18:36 - Light noise suddenly present in the ears.

T0:20, 18:50 - No notable effects.

T0:30, 19:00 - Tingles, the enjoyable kind, feeling tension in my leggs, legg muscles are slowly tighten. Even tough the 'fun tingles' were enjoyable the build up feels a bit restless due to strong stimulation. The stomach was slightly irritated. The build up is however stil for me more managable then for example a truffels build up.

T0:46, 19:16 - Feeling strange, hard to define but there is are definitly some 'enjoyable tension' going on in my body. I notice a very prominent psychedelic effect but visuals stay almost completely absent. Colors seem however to have taken on different shades and intensity.

T0:50, 19:20 - Sudden random laugh outbursts, effects are very stimulating. Very intens 'joy tingles' on a constant basis. I notice some 'half' visuals that randomly seem to appear and disappear again as if going in and out of a clear state.
I notice the letters on my pc screen moving around a little and the blue background is constantly slowly changing into darker and lighter shades.

T1:00, 19:30 - + 2mg 5-MeO-MiPT
The build up was a bit restless but after an hour the effects seem to have stabilized, at this moment I feel comfortable with dosing a little extra now that I know what I can expect of 5mgs. Dosing 2mgs extra bringing me to a total of 7mgs at this point.

I clearly recognize psilocybine characteristics, extra color shades the world has gained, a constantly colored haze that constantly strobes between the colors orange, purple, blue and green.
I also recognize similair distortions in vision, these are however not strong enough to break trough into real visuals.

Everything has a light shade of orange, green, purple and sometimes blue. The mysterious feeling (dollhouse feeling) that I recognize from my psilocybine trips is present in 5MeO-MiPT aswel.
The wide and long curtains at the other side of the apartment seem unable to sit stil and almost seems a bit alive.

What I found out quickly after is that 5-MeO-MiPT is fantastic to watch series and movies on.
At this point I wonder how this substance would fare in social situations, I have the feeling it would do well.
The present euphoria is very similair to what I'm used to when on other phenylethylamine and tryptamine related substances. A 'joy tension' that makes the muscles tighten together.

T1:20, 19:50 - +3mg 5-MeO-MiPT
At this point I decide to consume the last 3mgs, I have the feeling that if I wait much longer the 5-MeO-MiPT is definitly gonna keep me up at night, I also feel comfortable enough to step up a notch.

The irritated feeling of the stomach has been around the whole time but besides that the effects are very enjoyable. There is allot of constant tension in the body, I can imagine that this tension could be uneaseful for some people.

The trip so far was written down live with some additions afterwards, looking back on my live noted part it was notable that allot of grammar errors were present. After the last 3mg redose my concentration to continue writing down the report was far to be found. The most relevant things however I do have rememberd and written down on paper (timestamps, etc).

T1:30, 20:00 - At this point I'm completely suck into the serie I was watching, I had red other people comment online that 5-MeO-MiPT is really enjoyable to watch series on and I can certainly confirm this. This substance would be ideal for a movie marathon.

T2:00, 20:30 - Around this time the little lady arrives back home, me stil watching series. At first she couldn't tell if I was under influence or not. I proposed to watch a serie called 'suits', a serie we watch togheter more often. The whole serie I have been constantly gniffling about the lame ass jokes that constantly passed by.

T2:50, 21:20 - The serie ended and I'm suddenly starting to feel very hungry, allot more hungry then I'd usualy be. In a fenzy I start preparing food and stuffing it down my throat. The jawtension is very present making it very enjoyable to set my teeth into food.

At this moment a friend texted me if I wanna drink beers in the city. With allot of effort I turn her offer down, I'm broke, hungry and it seemed unsocial to the little lady plus watching series/movies was just too damn enjoyable. Plus I had my fair share of beer consumption that week.

In the meanwhile I visit the toilet, here I start to notice that the 10mgs starts to bring up some pretty decent visuals. On the wall of the toilet I see paterns similair to ice crystals moving around in circles and at the same time around their own axis. After I concentrated on these visuals for a while the visuas develop into big color stains that cover about half my field of sight.
The visuals are stil quite subtile but I think that at higher doses 5-MeO-MiPT could become quite psychedelic altough I wonder how that would work out with an eye on how stimulating this substance is already on a 10mg dosage.

T3:00, 21:30 - At this point we decide to watch Ice Age 1, turns out this was an excellent choice. I had seen the movie a couple of years before but that didn't seem to matter much. The movie was at that point so damn funny I almost pissed my pants. The animations were a treat to the eye, the colors and all just looked very cozy, it was as if the 5-MeO-MiPT increased the video quality.

T4:45, 23:15 - At this point hunger rises again and I decide to eat some quark with cherries. Nice to have a freezer around packed with goodies. The quark tastes really good like creamy poufs. The cherries (unsugared) taste about 4 times as sweet as they normaly do. The hungry and delightfull tastes reminded me of a truffeltrip I once experienced in wich I had the same hunger and taste sensations.

The little girlfriend is getting quite tired in the meanwhile but I insist we make a start with Ice Age 2, I myself am stil very much stimulated and into my trip, I know sleeping isn't gonna be possible for me anytime soon.
Normaly I never watch more then 1 serie (1hour) before I get bored with it, on the 5MeO-MiPT however I just couldn't get enough. Full enthousiasm I started with the 2nd Ice Age movie even tough I had also watch over 2hours of series before that.

T5:30, 12:00 - The little lady is tired and goes to bed.

T6:45, 1:15 - At this point Ice Age 2 ended wich means it was time for... another food marathon!
Big bowl of quark, apple, cinnamon, once again, damn tasty. Afterwards I sit on the couch for 20min enjoying how I'm doing nothing at all.

T7:30, 2:00 - At this point I decide to prepare for sleeping, looking at this point afterwards it would've been better if I had gone for a walk or something like that since I was stil slightly stimulated. Brushed my teeth and 30mins later I'm laying in my bed.

T8:00, 2:30 - In bed I stil feel very stimulated due to the 5-MeO-MiPT. I was quite stubborn on not taking a benzodiazepine, I made this decision on prehand so I could see what the 5-MeO-MiPT would do with my nights rest.

After what I believe to be 45mins of restlessly moving around in the bed it becomes clear that sleeping isnt gonna work out. Images keep shooting by with my eyes closed. I decide to take the midway, not a benzodiazepine but 4 size '0' valerian capsules.
I feel the 5MeO-MiPT effects wearing off and the valerian slowly doing its work. After 30mins I finaly fall asleep.

The next morning 11:00 - When I woke up the next morning I noticed I had dreamed intensly and slept quite restlessly. I dreamed about being a knight smashing everything in it's path (mainly evil things ofcourse!) I also dreamed about the donkey kongs fighting together in a world that reminded me of donkey kong on the N64. Diddy Kong died after he went kamikaze style in a submarine launching himself at an endboss in the progress creating a passage for us. Long story short, I had dreamed intensly that night.

I had a slight headacke that morning, I had a strong feeling this was caused due to the restless sleeping and not so much due to the 5MeO-MiPT itself. After an hour or so this mild headacke passed and the rest of the day I felt a little more tired then usual.

Conclusion
The 5-MeO-MiPT trip reminded me strongly of feelings I had on truffeltrips (psilocybine) wich isn't a big suprise since it's a psilocybine analogue. The diffrence was that the 5-MeO-MiPT gave minimal mindfuck or visuals and felt allot more stimulating.
For this reason it also reminded me of 2C-B since the effects are so 'clearheaded'. Compared to 2C-B the effects of 5-MeO-MiPT are relatively seen however even clearer.
My first experience was very enjoyable, the only downside is that the build up was a bit uneasy and that there was some difficulty sleeping.

The effects of 5-MeO-MiPT are very lightly digestible and perhaps a suitable substance for introducing people to their first psychedelic experience (if dosed propperly ofcourse).

That will be all, enjoy and relish wisely.

PS: This is an old and translated report by the original author
03-2019 Edit: Made a few cuts and adjustments, more may follow.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_5meomipt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
It was visually minimal for me at a small dose but indeed no mindfuck. I didn?t want any of it.

Amazing how hungry 5-MeO-MiPT makes you, isn't it? I don't know why MiPT and its substitutions all seem to increase appetite, but it's a pleasant change of pace from all of the anorexic psychedelics.

My two cents: staggering the dose of 5-MeO-MiPT seems to diminish the psychedelic qualities, leaving me stuck in the more entactogenic early stages of the experience for some reason. 10mg for me all at once, though, would be a lot. I like 5-7.5mg most of the time (although it does typically get more visual at 10mg, the side-effects start to emerge)

Thanks for the report. :) I, too, find 5-MeO-MiPT to make eating wonderful. My favorite dose is 6-8mg all at once. I've taken up to 12mg at once and it was nice but was somewhat unpleasant as well. I have heard reports of people saying that at 20+mg it's extremely psychedelic and quite different, but I've always been afraid to try due to the increase in side effects even at 10-12mg.

Amazing how hungry 5-MeO-MiPT makes you, isn't it? I don't know why MiPT and its substitutions all seem to increase appetite, but it's a pleasant change of pace from all of the anorexic psychedelics.

My two cents: staggering the dose of 5-MeO-MiPT seems to diminish the psychedelic qualities, leaving me stuck in the more entactogenic early stages of the experience for some reason. 10mg for me all at once, though, would be a lot. I like 5-7.5mg most of the time (although it does typically get more visual at 10mg, the side-effects start to emerge)
It often turns into an oral orgy yea. I remember the first time Hollandia Truffels being like that, the second time I'd prepared a giant feast in advance but pretty much all I did was puke. I always prep some food in advance just to be sure.

The staggering was because it was a new batch first real try of the substance, I've come to the conclusion 5-MeO-MiPT has a very fast onset trough oral RoA and peaks harder this way then most other substances. Around 7mg is also a personal favorite dosage for me. Combine it with a lame Shrek/Ice Age/Whatever marathon and one can't go wrong. 10/10, would watch movies again.

Thanks for the report. :) I, too, find 5-MeO-MiPT to make eating wonderful. My favorite dose is 6-8mg all at once. I've taken up to 12mg at once and it was nice but was somewhat unpleasant as well. I have heard reports of people saying that at 20+mg it's extremely psychedelic and quite different, but I've always been afraid to try due to the increase in side effects even at 10-12mg.
Welcome, you for the response. I've gone up till 16mg 5-MeO-MiPT and this resulted in a full blown mushroom alike trip with its own unique propperties, it was extremely psychedelic. The visuals were so dominant that they were nauseating and put me off balance. The physical side effects following were very significant aswel. Me plus this friend tried to counter the physical pain with MXE wich helped till a certain extend. I can see 20mg 5-MeO-MiPT turn lethal.

Vape RoA 5-MeO-MiPT requires significantly higher doses from what I've red. The tolerance development to 5-MeO-MiPT following days is very steep and there have also been multiple reports of a weaker 5-MeO-MiPT batch going round. I've even seen 5-MeO-MiPT being sold online in lower potency ratios.

I personally have not had much success vaporizing it, but I did have a salt and did not try converting to freebase. It seemed very inefficient and it seemed also weaker than oral, with a strange uncomfortable edge to it.

I personally have not had much success vaporizing it, but I did have a salt and did not try converting to freebase. It seemed very inefficient and it seemed also weaker than oral, with a strange uncomfortable edge to it.
A familiar said he required (a whooping) 30-40mg or so (succinate if I'm not mistaken) and he described it as 'DMT that keeps you grounded'. He also reported the cardiovasculair side effects wern't as prominent trough this RoA but it scares the heck out of me nonetheless. :')

my wife brought my lunch to me at work today and had the mail with her and my reshipped package finally arrived. 5 meo mipt freebase and 4 aco dmt fumerate. I had a late breakfast at first break so I decided to skip lunch and try moxy. I have lots of experience lsd shrooms 2ce 2ci 2ct2 2cp MDMA meth 1b lsd 1a lsd 4 ho met dpt all many times. tolerance 5 days since 7 gram shroom tea. weighed out 12 mg in the car so +- 3. ingested in a number 5 gel capsule at 12:30 immediately before clocking back in. felt it in waves after 30 minutes as mild stimulation. changed from a book on tape I listen to at work to a classic rock playlist. 2:30 had to run to bathroom to heave but not vomit. had only stimulation bodyload and music enhancement and distortion. on the way home from work had to throw up. over by 7 or so. going to put 100 ml in solution and titrate up from 12 by 5 mg or so to see if I can achieve more psychedelic effects with this chem. didnt remind me of MDMA at this dose as it dose some people.

Wow, if I had had 7g of mushrooms give days earlier, I'm pretty sure that I would still have had some hefty tolerance. For what it's worth going forward, I notice longer lasting tolerance from 5-MeO-MiPT than I do from four substituted tryptamines and most phenethylamines. Sorry to hear about your gastric distress--if it weren't for the significant percentage of people that get this, I would consider recommending it as an introductory psychedelic. It's a real shame.

Hey there, welcome, I like your username. =D

The fumarate is about 60% as potent as the freebase by weight so it is a good bit less potent than the HCl also. Sounds like you didn't dose high enough for sure although to be honest I even like just a few mgs. But then again I think that it really helps to know a material when it comes to low dosing. At low doses I like it for its day enhancing sparkle. At higher doses it produces really good psychedelic thought patterns. Also, the come-up is usually pretty rough so you gotta fight through that, but have faith it will pass.

I think you were welcoming me I may be confused. If so thank you and thanks for liking the name. So I always trip on Friday after work to give me plenty of time in between and to recover but my package was seized reshipped and I was too excited and tried my Moxy. So after work today I decided I had already shot my tolerance for Friday so I may as well experiment with cross tolerance between Moxy and 4 aco dmt. I iv'd 25 mg of fumerate. I had an intense trip for a couple hours but I felt no euphoria. Intense visually headspace but tactile was normal no bodyload no nausea. I was very surprised.

You IVd 25mg of 5-MeO-MiPT fumarate? Geez that's a lot. Makes me wonder about the quality of your product a little, but perhaps you just have a lot of tolerance, or are naturally hardheaded.

And yes I was welcoming you. :) You might enjoy posting the the Psychedelic Drugs forum, some good people there.

You IVd 25mg of 5-MeO-MiPT fumarate? Geez that's a lot. Makes me wonder about the quality of your product a little, but perhaps you just have a lot of tolerance, or are naturally hardheaded.

And yes I was welcoming you. :) You might enjoy posting the the Psychedelic Drugs forum, some good people there.
No it was 4 aco dmt fumerate my moxy is freebase. Thinking about vaping Moxy today after work. They are from Canada very pure.

I prefer vaping it, or even rolling into joints to eating it.
Less body stuff and hits very fast.

I have fun with using my dab wand to dip it after applying some shatter, so an awesome combo hit for the dab rig.
You can really titrate up that way and get to know the subtle increases with each toke.

Taste of my freebase is like grape/candy flavours- not harsh at all, which is surprising.

Is moxy still available? I had some back in like 2015 i think. Got some decent trips from it. It's been so long that I can't even remember the dosages I tried.

I took (weighed down with a scale) 5mg 5-MeO-MiPT, same batch as described in the report, this stuff is very potent, beyond 20mg I can see 5-MeO-MiPT become lethal.

Maybe a warning on the cautious side or error but since there have been much weaker batches around aswel, take care and be well fellow people.

Tryptamine tolerance can develop quickly, try not to overwhelm people who might try it for a first time.

Its still around. I dont think I could ever convince the wife to let me try anything other than different lysergamides.

Go on a eutylone binge for 5 days after 3 years sober did not help her view of research chems one bit...

its been a slow road to let her allow me to use dmt, lsd, mescaline, ketamine etc.

I'm still in recovery from stimulants and opiates. coming on 2.5 years clean off those. however psychedelics are healing and the healer of our marraige so I wish she would be more open minded.

this one sounds perfect to try