• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Expierenced 1st Time Meth smoker

Methsex580

Greenlighter
Never knew what it was...never thought id make it here..worst thing i was doing was snorting cocaine always thought after snorting coke it was either heroin or crack which was never gonna be an option for me...so one night while snorting coke with thus guy who in my eyes i thought fuck yeah get coke high talk him into letting me give him a coke induced brojob between us well the coke ran out and he was ready to bounce not wantin him out my sites convinced him to let me tag along..we went to an abandoned building im like hell yeah imma finna suck the shit outta his dick he sits gies in his bag pulls out a lightbulb ask for my lighter n starts lighting the bulb...dick suckin was no longer on my mind..wtf is that his reply this that cream...ok i said what is it what you do with it and why its in a lightbulb so he tells me dont worry bout it you not getting none. Im grown lemme hit that shit whats it do to you hows it make u feel..just hit it but u not gonna be able to sleep he says thats fine im off the next 3 dys gotta lot of shit i need to do. I hit it 3 days exactly i was up..did not see him at all...4 yrs have passed now and i hit the bowl everyday in the course of the 4 yrs got a boyfriend on the first night he stayed over he pulls out a ligbtbulb..he knows all the dealers all the smokers all the shooters...hes bee smokin 5 years prior to meeting me..all we do is argue and fuss and fight...is it the meth or are we just uncompatible cause we get along fine when we have until i notice lil bits of it is missing or it mysteriously vanishes...somebody help me so i dont think im going crazy

Hi Methsex.

It's pretty hard to give you advice since we don't know you or boyfriend, but in general Meth can cause one to act kinda selfishly with regards to usage and it's entirely possible that it is at least part of the problem.

Maybe you both need a break from meth so you can straighten this out between you. That would at least remove one variable in your relationship.

Never knew what it was...never thought id make it here..worst thing i was doing was snorting cocaine always thought after snorting coke it was either heroin or crack which was never gonna be an option for me...so one night while snorting coke with thus guy who in my eyes i thought fuck yeah get coke high talk him into letting me give him a coke induced brojob between us well the coke ran out and he was ready to bounce not wantin him out my sites convinced him to let me tag along..we went to an abandoned building im like hell yeah imma finna suck the shit outta his dick he sits gies in his bag pulls out a lightbulb ask for my lighter n starts lighting the bulb...dick suckin was no longer on my mind..wtf is that his reply this that cream...ok i said what is it what you do with it and why its in a lightbulb so he tells me dont worry bout it you not getting none. Im grown lemme hit that shit whats it do to you hows it make u feel..just hit it but u not gonna be able to sleep he says thats fine im off the next 3 dys gotta lot of shit i need to do. I hit it 3 days exactly i was up..did not see him at all...4 yrs have passed now and i hit the bowl everyday in the course of the 4 yrs got a boyfriend on the first night he stayed over he pulls out a ligbtbulb..he knows all the dealers all the smokers all the shooters...hes bee smokin 5 years prior to meeting me..all we do is argue and fuss and fight...is it the meth or are we just uncompatible cause we get along fine when we have until i notice lil bits of it is missing or it mysteriously vanishes...somebody help me so i dont think im going crazy

You are not going crazy technically and I have to be honest and admit no having a few relationships where both of us were heavy meth addicts (plus other drugs).

Bits do not go missing by themselves and in a relationship where both are using just accept a shared personal will be shared, suspicion of him on the take at your expense is not a shared amount.

I can't address non personal although I could as the lifestyle includes that aspect but if you have am amount you are unwilling to share with him then you keep that good and proper to yourself and don't even use it with or around him. Expect him to do that too.

It's a lot easier to just talk and both acknowledge that a personal amount that may or may not be funded equally will or won't be shared equally.

It's only drugs not the whole universe.

These relationships tend to end badly so good luck, I'm single and would never consider being serious with a drug wherever again. I am a drug user so it's nothing against us but just learned the hard way lol