• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Rail roaded

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, I went to the PCP cuz I ditched the pdoc..

Everything was cool until I told the RN my drug history...

She asked do I do drugs and I said NO, The did a UA and I was ok cuz I thought well I don't do drugs...

They call me back in and said the last UA leaked on the way to the lab so I did another one...

I get a call today saying meth was in my system and they cannot treat my mental problems. My step dad talked to the RN and the RN told him that both tests showed up as meth..

My stepdad said I don't leave the house. Last time I did meth was in 2015 and in 06 I completely stopped.

I think they where just fishing or making excuses because I call so much due to my crippling anxiety.

Hey Sonic, sorry to hear you are having problems with your doctor.

I just want to remind everyone that drug testing questions are not allowed, and if this thread takes that turn it will have to be closed.

I'm not sure what your question is, but I think this would be better suited in Mental Health.

Drug tests can have false positives. There's really no reason to take a drug test voluntarily.

I am sorry to hear about this. Get to another doctor. Stay strong.

I'm sorry your going through this. I'll leave it open but let's not get too deep into the mechanics of the drug test. Just like how the fallout is effecting you

Sonic, good morning. Do you have asthma or any breathing difficulties? I am sorry to hear that you are going through this.

Did you stop taking all the meds that your other doc had you on? pdoc = psychiatrist?

Why do you call them so much when you are having anxiety? Are you asking for medications for your anxiety?

I just tell them I'm anxious beyond anything and I'm not lying. I figure My OCD plays a big part In it...

No I kept taking the gabapentin. I needed a ninty day supply because I'm moving to Virginia.