• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Quetiapine

Quetiapine

Greenlighter
It has seen psychosis, schizo-affective, bipolair and schizophrenia appear on paper. It is favored, it understands the intention, but it is not true. It is well-intended, blessed but needlessly painful that this is made up for not yet feeling emotions, observing thoughts and opening the mind. These are ordinary experiences that are part of life and that have nothing to do with disease, except to make it disappear.

Even though it did not know what it was meant for, it yielded against better judgment a lesson by having taken Quetiapine. This contributed to the level of suffering to make life collapse, which later turned out to be the intention to repay evil with good by asking: who?

The idea that I am suffering is exactly that, an idea. Not true. It found out that there was no 'I'. No 'I', so no suffering and therefore no problem. Although there is no 'I' who can complain about anything and the body can take a drug until death, it can try to let this instructive, blessed but useless 'medicine' be. Since March 21, 2019 it has started slowly with twentyfive milligram less. Supportive is the family, spiritual family, a psychiatrist and others involved.

Do you want to support this body, possible mutually, to let go of psychiatric drugs?

I'm taking that this is a story about Seroquel. You're an eloquent writer, but I had trouble understanding, which is probably just me. I've only taken Seroquel once, and reacted badly to it.

You might want to write some blogs! We have a section for blogs. Thanks for sharing this. ❤️