• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone and getting high

Can I get high off heroin /fentanyl if I'm on 85 mg of methadone?

Kind of. Youll feel it a lot more of you wait at least 8-12 hours after your dose.

Around 70 mg methadone is where the effects of h get drowned out by the methadone.

It?s not like sub where you literally will feel nothing. But you won?t feel full effects either. I can?t feel the difference between a .1 g shot and a .5 g shot. They both give a mild effects. I?m on 130 mg methadone (but it was similar when I was at 85 mg as well).

Keep in mind though, even if you aren?t getting high per se, your overdose risk will still be there.

When I used to go to the methadone clinic religiously I was on 70mg a day and like HoldBack said if you don't wait at least 8-12 hours you're definitely wasting your dope. And honestly even when I would wait at least 12 hours before I would do a shot of heroin (and on a side note about 90% of the boy I was getting was laced with fetanyl so all the shit I did was very decent) I still had to do a MASSIVE shot to even feel anything. The problem with this is that methadone has such a huge half-life (24 damn hours!!!) which makes it such a good drug for getting off and staying off of opiates and definitely not meant for using dope along with it recreationally. So I'm not telling you what to do by no means but if you still wish to use real dope I wouldn't even bother going to the clinic anyway and when your ready to completely get clean latrine get back on the methadone. Again not telling you what to do, just a fellow opiate addicts opinion lol. Hopefully that helped you out at the very least by getting someone else's opinion on the matter. Peace.

You will probably feel the fent but only for a couple of days and then your tolerance will be so fucked that the gear you were using before will no longer be good. If I have over 80mg of juice in a day then no amount of H will break through that it's a waste of money. I don't IV but I feel if you were to IV then yes you would feel something from it but it's not worth it at that point in my opinion. Be safe whatever you do and come back to let us know how it went, fent is so so strong please don't do it alone if you decide to go that route, make sure you tell people close what you are doing.