• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hl music thread

Stargazer

Bluelight Crew
Hey Everyone! Post away.

I like Alternative, Grunge and R&B. My taste isn't limited to only those genres. They're what I listen to the most.

Ok. Please share music you love with us! ❤️

i listen to punk/hardcore, most of the subgenres i like blend pretty seamlessly into one another: skate punk -> melodic hardcore -> hardcore -> hardcore punk -> pop punk. then folk punk, which i started listening to in addiction cos there's so many hard drug addicts making music, but its pretty good sober too.

i'm addicted to this at the moment:

dog hand string band

according to the current timetable, they will be kicking off manchester punk festival in a few weeks, i am excited.

Chinup- I listened to the intro. I have my JBL flip 3 speaker connected. Nice! I will listen to the whole thing when I'm finished on BL. Thanks for sharing that!

Keep them coming. I love finding new music to enjoy.

Sorry about the title of the thread. It's supposed to be "H & R Music Thread". I can't edit the title. Maybe one of the other mods can tell me how to. I couldn't figure it out.

10- glad you liked it!! just don't listen in public then break into song, i got some weird looks jubilantly singing 'i threw your body in the well' earlier.

"Electric Relaxation" -A Tribe Called Quest

I love the upright accoustic bass

Last edited:
Tribe Called Quest.... Right up my alley. I have all their CDs. Real hip-hop.
Although I grew up on 90s hip-hop/rap, during this recovery phase I'm finding that 70s soul has had a positive effect on me.
Stevie wonder, Marvin Gaye, some Earth, Wind, and Fire (their slower stuff), the Isley brothers. It seems to ignite the lonely, hopeless romantic in me, and reminds me how much I would prefer the company of a woman over drugs.

"Cold" -Annie Lennox

This song pulls me in Everytime.

Last edited:
Travis I especially like "Electric Relaxation". It has a smooth, chill vibe. I love R & B, from 80s, 90s, but especially 70s. They had some kind of magic going on back in their time.

One of my top 10 favorites:

"After the Dance" -Marvin Gaye

Last edited: