• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are there any common things that stop ketamine working?

ecophage

Greenlighter
I bought some 's-isomer' lately that I would have said is racemic if it weren't for the assurances of the seller, and his universally good reviews from other customers - though he doesn't yet have many. I had up to a gram one night without k-holing and then another night had a 250mg line to check it and still no k-hole. In fact, I could get up and walk around without the usual difficulty. I can feel that it's ketamine, it just doesn't have much effect. Diminishing effects actually seem to have been ongoing recently and I don't even use it that much. I experienced minimal effects from some k I bought from another seller too, whose stuff I think I k-holed on before - though in that case, another customer pointed out it was racemic, so maybe they changed their supply. I mean, there's always the chance the dealer is wrong and it is just racemic - but could there be another reason? Like caffeine maybe? I probably drink stronger coffee than I used to - but this would be a stretch! What else could it be? Are there certain types of s-isomer that you need to take more of to work?

My guess is cut to Hell product. Seems to be the way things go for darknet sellers these days, sad when the guy on the corner is more trustworthy :(

Whether it was racemic or S-isomer, you should been floored at least. S-isomer is a little over double potency of racemic IMO. 250mg line would probably be an OD for me and I?m no stranger to the stuff.

-GC

thanks, yeah that was actually another of my suspicions, of course. Oddly my nose didn't congest after use. Not sure if that offers any clues.

Only you can now your tolerance, but from what you wrote I would put my money on low purity Ket, S+ or racemic.
After a few months of break from Ket andf any disso, I Holed once per day for 5 days straight on 160/180mg lines.
Effects where slowly diminishing day by day, but not dramatically.
High purity Ket gives me some whitish mucus to get rid of the next day or 2 but no clogging if I do only one line (I always do half left and half right, especially with K as too much on one side and the corresponding eye stops moving and points down).

A session will give me some congestion and mucus and maybe a few bits of dried up blood.
Nothing after one gram in one night and that tells you that at least it was cut it properly.
There is a market for low purity K, and that is people that take it while drinking alcohol.