View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Oh dear.. LSD cravings

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I did 10 hits last night and a gram of molly. (5 with a redose of 5)

It's now the second day and basically I want to do more acid!! Can I trip again today?! I got a whole sheet

No, you will only make yourself feel a lot more like shit though.
Keep the sheet for another time.

Not really, no. You'd have to take way more and the trip would be less good anyway. Honestly you're gonna burn yourself out and get back to a bad place if you don't chill out on the drug use. Doing too many drugs ruins them and your mental stability. I know you probably don't want a lecture so just take it as friendly advice. I had to say it.

Dude I?m gonna be honest man, based on your posts your on the fast track for some nasty shit to happen. Never had a bad trip? Keep it up and when it finally comes I promise you?ll be taking a nice long break, possibly permanently.

A cocky arrogant attitude has no place in psychedelic culture. Look at what happened to Terrence, dude got cocky and wound up eating his words in later years.

-GC

Not really, no. You'd have to take way more and the trip would be less good anyway. Honestly you're gonna burn yourself out and get back to a bad place if you don't chill out on the drug use. Doing too many drugs ruins them and your mental stability. I know you probably don't want a lecture so just take it as friendly advice. I had to say it.

Yeah, the more time goes by the less I feel I want it. I was tripping/rolling almost 24 hours, it?s bizzare as hell coming down from that.

Thanks for talking some sense into me guys.

Last edited:
If you have any amazing experience you are going to crave more of it.

As others said, too much drugs leads to mental instability and a ton of other issues. And you definitely want to be enjoying drugs for years to come, not burn yourself out after one summer of heavy drug use.

so yeah, just learn to resist the craving and you'll be fine. Its only like 1-2 days afterwards when its really bad. maybe for a week or few weeks afterwards you might have thoughts but pretty soon you won't have to resist big cravings, it will just be small ones.

try a 3 day fast. It wont harm you, but it will be difficult as fuck because you will have to resist about 10,000 damn hunger cravings lol.

Fasting is the single best method for learning to resist/overcome craving. You dont even have to do it regularly to build that discipline. you should feel the benefits the first time around.

Interesting perspective on fasting, I could probably stand one of those myself as my life consists of many cravings. It's hard for me to imagine going 3 days without eating.

Dude I?m gonna be honest man, based on your posts your on the fast track for some nasty shit to happen. Never had a bad trip? Keep it up and when it finally comes I promise you?ll be taking a nice long break, possibly permanently.

A cocky arrogant attitude has no place in psychedelic culture. Look at what happened to Terrence, dude got cocky and wound up eating his words in later years.

-GC

My name isn't Terrence.

<-- brainfried

ummmmmm I'm going to go with, give it a day. You probably won't feel much from it.

I did 10 hits last night and a gram of molly. (5 with a redose of 5)

It's now the second day and basically I want to do more acid!! Can I trip again today?! I got a whole sheet

My advice is you want that feeling back , and unfortunate its an addiction cycle, and not a good addiction. Working out, lifting, cardio is a good addiction, taking drugs is not.

10 hits and a 1000 mgs of mdma. I did maybe 200-300, 400 at very most, but it was probably close to 250 or so..... mgs of mdma and was in and out of consciousness, it felt great at the time, however the comedown was brutal and I got down on my knees in my room two or three days later and was cried so hard.

I rolled one time in 2018 and had some psychedelic experience. In 2019 I had one entacogeon experience, and it was lovely. Me for the reason it can be mentally addicting is because the fear center part of the brain is turned off, and your literally free and not bound by social constraints, or judging yourself so much...I am much more social it seems when this area of my brain is turned off.

It takes discipline to wait many months to be able to roll or trip again. I can tell you if you dont have to skill to wait you will burnout, and associate extremely negative feelings with the drugs you took. I took a break for thirteen years from mdma abuse because of this.

Any time I took 10 hits of acid and did other psychedelics on top I was so glad to have come out of it and would def take a break after a psychedelic bender like that

i.e. the one time I did 8 hits of LSD, tons of shatter, then shot DMT and hit a balloon of nitrous right after the fucking DMT shot just began to kick in... psychedelic blackout minus small windows of clarity for like 8+ hours, was so intense, would not want to repeat LOL