• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Giving living with my sons mother 2nd try at loving together..?

NewFaceSameTripper

Bluelighter
@Living Together lol typo.

Pretty complex story. Weve been connected since we first met. That started before HS but then in HS we both experienced other people. I cant speak for her but every girl I have sex with it just feels like masturbation. However, whith my son's mother it's always more.

We had our child right after graduation. It wasn't planned but it wasn't like a mistake ya know what I mean. I let her live with me in my first apartment and it ended pretty badly. I was a big cause in it but she was too.

We get along. Weve both grown a lot. So our son is gonna have his tonsils taken out and I agreed to let him recover including her staying here. I guess it's kinda a dry run for whether we want to live day to day together. I come from a single mother that I didnt see much because she worked her ass off and father wasn't there. I feel like I'm reliving my childhood right now. I'd take a bullet for her. 1)My son needs a mother alive 2) I love her enough that the sacrifice would be worth it, no question. She says she feels the same.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Well I was 20-21 age and I was drinking a lot. I ended up saying something I shouldn't have said but I was completely wasted.

She punched me in face. Then I choked her and told her to never hit me again.

Then I kicked her out. We were both were messed up so it wasn't like that. I regret putting my hands on her like that. Hopefully it works out. Fucking anxiety tho man lol. Like today we went out and had fun. Nothing but laughs.

I guess if you think you both have matured and aren't gonna fight with each other.

To be honest, your exes situation sounds a little shaky from what you've said. A few questions come to mind: Did she not have a place to live before coming to stay with you? How has she been supporting herself and your child? When you say "my son needs a mother alive" can you elaborate?

If your aim is to form back into a family I say good on you. Be mindful I suppose that shes there for same reason and not just to leech.

go for it and if it doesn't work at least you tried

its clear how u feel, so make the effort and dont be a drunk cos its not attractive

some people make nice drunks and some people are nasty assholes after drinking. if you cant be pleasant when tipsy knock that shit on the head. booze is not chill for everyone

go for it and if it doesn't work at least you tried

its clear how u feel, so make the effort and dont be a drunk cos its not attractive

some people make nice drunks and some people are nasty assholes after drinking. if you cant be pleasant when tipsy knock that shit on the head. booze is not chill for everyone

Exactly. Get rid of the booze completely. That's one of the main reasons I left my ex. He would drink and get very mean. He would say demeaning things to me, then apologize the next day and I had enough.

A big red flag is that your relationship even got to a physical point in the past. If you guys can't keep your hands off of each other, move on. It's toxic.

A big red flag is that your relationship even got to a physical point in the past. If you guys can't keep your hands off of each other, move on. It's toxic.
^ That part bothers me as well. OP, if she's become violent in the past it could happen again. You don't want to wind up in a situation where someone could get the police involved and you two quarreling with a small child present. Even if she hits you first, things can get ugly when drunk people start brawling. Keep your eyes wide open.

^ That part bothers me as well. OP, if she's become violent in the past it could happen again. You don't want to wind up in a situation where someone could get the police involved and you two quarreling with a small child present. Even if she hits you first, things can get ugly when drunk people start brawling. Keep your eyes wide open.

at present you both got some custody- behave badly and it could be neither

just take that into account and adjust your behaviour