• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hiiiiiiiiii i need help

Quest1992

Greenlighter
Ive search all your stupid forums so dont roast me, thank you for letting me join. Am i wasting my money using heroin after being on methadone for 2 years. I usually take my methadone before i score heroin and yes i realize im not doing the program properly, plese just tell me 100% honestly, cause methadone is really expensive here,*** removed price ***, 2 points of heroin *** removed price ***, im buying both atm, am i wasting heroin shooting it after i take my methadone or while methadone is still is my system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Quest, I'm moving this to Health and Recovery where most of the folks who have this kind of experience hang out and discuss things.

New Members Introduction is NOT the place to discuss specific drug topics, if you want to start a new "Hello" thread in New Members Introduction, that's great and we will be looking forward to it. I'm sure the folks in Sober Living will give you the straight facts so you can make a safe and informed decision.

Last edited:
if you're on a high enough methadone dose it will blot out the effects of heroin, but you should know whether that's happening without needing to ask on a forum so i don't really understand the question.

if you can't use recreationally then, IMO, all drugs are a waste of money. In just the last year of my using I spent >100k, much more than my fucking mortgage, knowing that i was wasting the money did not make a jot of difference to whether i spent it or not.

Hey Quest-

I think you know the answer to your question. There's more to getting high than "getting high". As you know already.

Going to get it or waiting for it. Setting up. The music you listen to when using. If you shoot up, the needle love and so on.

Do you want to stop using? Are you able to feel the dope? I was able to, even on 120mgs. That's only because I'm an abberant (sp?) metabolizer and should've been split dosing i.e. dosing twice a day instead of once. I should've taken 80mg in the morning, and 40mg late afternoon.

Hope you come back to update us.