• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol + oppies + SSRI

Quinine121

Bluelighter
Dr gave me a script of tramadol (chronic pain ) did some research on blue light

and did 50mg trams 30 mins before 400mg of codine and then another 50mg 30 mins after hit up 210mg DHC and took another 100mg I think total tramadol was 200-250mg

well I had the ?nod? for hours ... not a lot of euphoria but whole body was and mind was a zombie very pleasant and also felt harder than a bottle of oramorph

what I didn?t know about tramadol is it?s an SNRI uptake med

I don?t want serotonin syndrome I?m already addicted to codine and take 50mg Zoloft ED

does anyone know a safe dose for trams and a schedule so if I use them with oppies

A.) I don?t get addicted to tramadol
B.) I don?t build up or take too much and trigger serotonin syndrome
c.) Pregabalin at 300-400mg is very nice with oppies but it?s a gaba agonist and can be highly addictive with awful w/d safe usage to avoid addiction once a week ?

euphoria is my ?thing? not a drinker or a pot user. I really still have found nothing beats codine for clean buzz and euphoria .... feeling monged/ groggy is ok (DHC) but and second best to euphoria + lovely sense of calm relaxtion and peace

Last edited:
Yeah its a SNRI (Serotonin & Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) as well as a mu opioid receptor agonist so its got dual action. Just dont take no more than 400mg in 24 hours and you'll be fine. I hate the stuff tbh, strips my appetite away and makes me feel nauseous, I think its the SNRI part of it thats responsible for that. I'd rather take Codeine, or even better Dihydrocodeine (twice the strength).

I'm a chronic pain sufferer my self. I'm prescribed 30mg Oxycodone 4x a day (120mg daily) and 50mg Pregabalin twice a day. I've tried nearly all pain meds over the past 3 years apart from Heroin lol, then I found Oxycodone and wow! Oxy is extremely addictive but a very effective painkiller. its a double edge sword.

Yeah its a SNRI (Serotonin & Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor) as well as a mu opioid receptor agonist so its got dual action. Just dont take no more than 400mg in 24 hours and you'll be fine. I hate the stuff tbh, strips my appetite away and makes me feel nauseous, I think its the SNRI part of it thats responsible for that. I'd rather take Codeine, or even better Dihydrocodeine (twice the strength).

I'm a chronic pain sufferer my self. I'm prescribed 30mg Oxycodone 4x a day (120mg daily) and 50mg Pregabalin twice a day. I've tried nearly all pain meds over the past 3 years apart from Heroin lol, then I found Oxycodone and wow! Oxy is extremely addictive but a very effective painkiller. its a double edge sword.

Thanks bro , sorry to hear you are also suffering CP but glad the oxies are working

Not a fan of DHC slightly more pain relief but not worth the crappy overall feeling I get

Codine is smooth and silky and never makes me feel crap not a 100% effective as pain relief but over here oxies are only given mostly to patients who are terminal .

Just a random but could tramadol mask a Valium WD ?

Been using diaz and ( zanz a cpl of times )
for anxiety / etc

Intermittently for a month 5/6 week or so mostly 95% Diaz with days off in between etc or no more than two days in a row etc

Went a week with nothing no benzos 7 days no W/D

Then following week did two days of Diaz followed by two days off and 3 days in a row xan then one day off all benzos and then Valium one evening for anxiety . taken no benzos for three days and no w/d but heard Valium W/D can jtake 4 days to start as long half life

As I said not really been using benzos a long time 4-6 weeks intermittently and zanz only a handful of times in that period and have no plans to use any for a few weeks don?t want an addiction to ANY benzo

Have not touched tramadol for 5 days as well

Last edited:
Thanks bro , sorry to hear you are also suffering CP but glad the oxies are working

Not a fan of DHC slightly more pain relief but not worth the crappy overall feeling I get

Codine is smooth and silky and never makes me feel crap not a 100% effective as pain relief but over here oxies are only given mostly to patients who are terminal .

Just a random but could tramadol mask a Valium WD ?

Been using diaz and ( zanz a cpl of times )
for anxiety / etc

Intermittently for a month 5/6 week or so mostly 95% Diaz with days off in between etc or no more than two days in a row etc

Went a week with nothing no benzos 7 days no W/D

Then following week did two days of Diaz followed by two days off and 3 days in a row xan then one day off all benzos and then Valium one evening for anxiety . taken no benzos for three days and no w/d but heard Valium W/D can jtake 4 days to start as long half life

As I said not really been using benzos a long time 4-6 weeks intermittently and zanz only a handful of times in that period and have no plans to use any for a few weeks don?t want an addiction to ANY benzo

Have not touched tramadol for 5 days as well

Benzos raise your seizure threshold so in theory you could take more Tramadol along with Diazepam but I'd still remain cautious if I were you! I've heard known ppl taking like 600mg+ of Tramadol in a 24 hour period without any benzos for seizure protection which is quite dangerous and reckless. I've got a high tolerance to opioids and even I wouldn't take any more than 400mg in 24 hours without a benzo. If your gonna take more than 400mg Tramadol then take the Diazepam an hour before you start dosing the Tramadol. Use a dose regimen of 50-100mg's per hour till u reach ur desired total dose. Take care and be careful dude.

Benzos raise your seizure threshold so in theory you could take more Tramadol along with Diazepam but I'd still remain cautious if I were you! I've heard known ppl taking like 600mg+ of Tramadol in a 24 hour period without any benzos for seizure protection which is quite dangerous and reckless. I've got a high tolerance to opioids and even I wouldn't take any more than 400mg in 24 hours without a benzo. If your gonna take more than 400mg Tramadol then take the Diazepam an hour before you start dosing the Tramadol. Use a dose regimen of 50-100mg's per hour till u reach ur desired total dose. Take care and be careful dude.

Thanks bro but I?m DONE with tramadol I?m going to tell my dr to forget the script

It?s not worth the risk of ss or seizure and addiction etc