• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

pinkish red-bull with like no effects.

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
i live in usa and some plug got what he said "euro thizz" meaning european ecstacy he told me. well i bought some pills and it has a split line in it so its like 2 doses in 1. problem is i was a pussy cause im solo tonight and chose to swallow 1/4th of the pill rather than be a man and all in 1 go, then a hour later another fourth. And then 1 hour later snorted the last 2 fourths with 30 minute intervals. The roll feels not even like a roll compared to past times(ive only done pressed shit 3 times now) just very suttle and slight euphoria. Is my problem that i spaced it out too much and just took to little so im stuck at low high or no.

lastly should i swallow the whole pill (both halfs) at once next time? because i got 1 pill of it left and cant tell if this is BUNK or WEAK

Hey man, basically we cannot be sure what is the active substance in your pills, but in case it is actually MDMA I recommend against dosing the way you did.
The MDMA could very well be good, but taking it that way will lead to experiences like the one you just described.
Basically with MDMA and some other amphetamines as well you can't get good effects unless you do an appropriate first dose, and then redosing is only really effective in the first 2 hours from ingestion, and after that becomes quickly pointless.
A normal dosing plan for MDMA would be taking the first dose and then a smaller booster dose (usually half or 2-3 compared to the first dose) after 90 minutes, and then abstain from further redoses as perceived effects would be minimal if any at all and it would be more like just slowing the come down rather than going up again, but there would be a sharp increase in negative side effects for the next few days.

Wait at least 4 weeks before trying that other pill, otherwise you will still have some tolerance from today, and you need to let your body heal and recover from the stress caused by taking MDMA.
You may not be able to feel it now or even for the first few times, but it can get to be brutal. When I first experimented with it I didn't know any better and took it like 5 times over 6 weekends, each experience weaker than the previous one, and it costed me 6 months of pretty bad depression.
You would do yourself a favour by learning from the mistakes of others.
When you take it, just swallow half and then ingest the other half after 30-40 minutes. This will provide a smoother come up compared to taking it all at once, but the peak will still be powerful.

Remember to not eat any food for at least 3 hours before you take it, this will speed up the come up and reduce any nausea you might feel.

On a side note, the split line does not mean it is a double dose, in fact it is there only for making it easy to divide in 2 parts.
There are a few pills around in EU that contain very high doses of MDMA (240-280mg) that could be considered double doses, but you have no way of knowing that without a lab test.