• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

filler/"cutting agent?" to spread-out/dampen my joint/blunt

Corazon

Bluelighter
I like brick weed that's not that potent

but I keep getting my hands on that super high-quality stuff...

I'm not a big tobacco fan... I like a little nicotine, but the blunt tobacco, or black and mild tobacco is a little harsh for my personal tastes

is there anything that can be mixed with that super-strain weed and then smoked that isn't super harsh?

Is that even a thing?

I dunno if it is available where you live, but in some EU countries weed with no THC (ore less than 0.1% ) is legal to possess and can be sold for recreational purposes.
Meaning you can legally buy it in shops or online and it will be for human consumption.
Usually it is not very expensive, and shops that carry CBD paste and crystals will also have this.

This article seem to indicate you can legally buy CBD buds in almost all the US, as long as it is derived from industrial hemp and certified for human consumption and analysed for potency and harmful contaminants.

Once I got a vape I had to figure out something to do with the AVB.

Turns out, fresh weed and AVB at about a 3:1 ratio makes for a pretty decent joint. It burns a little faster and might end up tasting a bit funny if you use too much AVB, but it's a decent alternative to just throwing out all the tree that I vape through.