• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 50mg Benadryl for Adderall Comedown?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I've been prescribed 40mg Adderall XR and 20mg IR for 5 months now. I've noticed that the comedown at this dose is HORRIFIC. Is it possible that Benadryl could supress the comedown? I'm not really looking to sleep because I have AA tonight (I'm a recovering addict). So, would 50mg be okay or would it make me sleep? Thank you!

I don't think it'd hurt, but I doubt any dose of benadryl will hardly touch the symptoms.

I seriously doubt benadryl will help, maybe it would help you sleep but it probably won't do anything for the mental or physical side effects.

I am also in AA and recently got back on adderall and am trying to adjust. I?m curious to what works for you. I take a supplement called ?dopify? from amazon that has l tyrosine, magnesium, l theanine.. everything adderall depletes at the end of the day. However I have had a lot of trouble sleeping.

Benadryl can make people very sleepy. From what ive read in the past it doesn't really help too much (from what other people have said). Ive read quite a bit that drinking some orange juice and taking some magnesium helps a lot with a comedown. Id definitely look into those 2.

Good luck,

Chris