• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Quetiapine

Quetiapine

Greenlighter
It has seen psychosis, schizo-affective, bipolair and schizophrenia appear on paper. It is favored, it understands the intention, but it is not true. It is well-intended, blessed but needlessly painful that this is made up for not yet feeling emotions, observing thoughts and opening the mind. These are ordinary experiences that are part of life and that have nothing to do with disease, except to make it disappear.

Even though it did not know what it was meant for, it yielded against better judgment a lesson by having taken quetiapine. This contributed to the level of suffering to make life collapse, which later turned out to be the intention to repay evil with good by asking: who?

The idea that I am suffering is exactly that, an idea. Not true. It found out that there was no 'I'. No 'I', so no suffering and therefore no problem. Although there is no 'I' who can complain about anything and the body can take a drug until death, it can try to let this instructive, blessed but useless 'medicine' be. As of today, it has started to gradually withdraw with twenty-five milligram less. Supportive is the family, spiritual family, a psychiatrist and others involved.

Do you want to support this body, possibly mutually, to let go of psychiatric drugs?

Last edited:
Wow, I've never heard of anyone who's had such a hard time with Seroquel... I'm on 50 mg's a night, and sometimes I'll take more so it's not like I'm on a huge dose or anything, but damn that^ was intense.

It works well for me, I use it with therapy and a few other prescriptions. I'm on 100 mg tab in the am and 300 mg tab at bedtime. It has knocked out my ruminations while I'm trying fall asleep like a fucking champ which helps with the mania. So yes I would appreciate the extra help it gives. I hope you get it all figured out ?

I know nothing about spirituality so perhaps just as if i had a thought about it perhaps i might consider yours even if it is in direct opposition to the conclusion i have come to maybe your consider mine.

I do not think since, as previously stated, 50 mg is relatively little it is likely to be the cause of your issues or if it is it not working to forgo medication all together. Giving up on medication after 50 mg of seroquel is kinda like giving up on religion after reading one page of the bible and it not changing your life.

Seroquel is nice, and can be a real God send in a mental health emergency.